[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mnlt/ - Manlet Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: manlet.jpg (80 KB, 717x960) Image search: [Google]
manlet.jpg
80 KB, 717x960
It's that time again. How is institutionalized heightism keeping you down /r9k/?
>>
>tfw 5'6 in the Netherlands
>tfw grills are even taller than you
>>
File: lanklets btfo.png (64 KB, 1737x491) Image search: [Google]
lanklets btfo.png
64 KB, 1737x491
it itsn't
>>
I'm 5'6" and doing pretty swell in life. Good job, money, looks, can get pussy.
>>
height is a meme. I'm 6'3 and lots of guys are around this height and no girl has ever been interested in me
>>
I'm 5'2. I haven't noticed any heightism. Sometimes people crack jokes, but tall people get that too. My height hasn't really affected my life.
>>
No wonder the manlet suicide rate is double that of non-manlets

>http://www.livescience.com/5552-taller-people-earn-money.html
>http://www.stuffmomnevertoldyou.com/blog/tall-people-earn-789-more-per-inch/
>http://www.forbes.com/sites/tykiisel/2013/03/20/you-are-judged-by-your-appearance/#1d7c2f3330f0
>http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/05/the-financial-perks-of-being-tall/393518/

$5K a year, Jesus.
>>
File: 1386897177867.jpg (164 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1386897177867.jpg
164 KB, 1920x1080
It's not that bad

The shitty thing is having sex with women taller than you. Most will refuse to even see you sexually.

Being a manlet legs-man is suffering
>>
>>27083430
where are you from? how do you deal with being that short? I'm 5'2'' and feel like shit every day of my life.
>>
>>27084105
You're the height of my gf and she's short for a woman. I'm 5'10" so she makes me feel tall and makes me look tall in pics lel.

Seriously though, I've seen some super buff guys around your height do well with women. They all act super confident and seem not to care that they're short though.
>>
File: wolv1.jpg (256 KB, 688x1044) Image search: [Google]
wolv1.jpg
256 KB, 688x1044
>wolverine in the comics is 162cm
>hugh jackman, the actor that Hollywood choose to interpret him is 188cm

FUCKING NORMIES EVEN STOLE OUR MANLET HERO

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
im a manlet, 5'8 and honestly I dont care anymore

ive accepted it

it sucks but its life, and im too tired to give a shit about it anymore

if I find a girl who likes me, at least I know its not because of my height
>>
>>27084201

all manlets should have this attitude this is the right way to do it
>>
Reminders that being a manlet is not a death sentence:

>Kanye West
>Kendrick Lamar
>David Bowie
>Bob Dylan
>Woody Allen
>Tom Cruise
>Jonny Depp
>Marlon Brando
>James Dean
>Humphrey Bogart

Feel free to add to this list.
>>
>>27083430
the only heightism ive encountered is that women dont consider me attractive.
>>
>>27084348
Let me tell you something about Dustin Hoffman, another famous real manlet. Katharine Ross (co-starring in The Graduate) was so off-put by the thought of being romantically involved with him that they struggled to finish shooting scenes together.

>"He looks about three feet tall, so dead serious, so humorless, so unkempt. This is going to be a disaster."

Contemporary critics and journalists also thought he was fucking ugly and gross.

but just b urself and become a famous hollywood actor and you'll be fine :^)
>>
I was at the apple store today and one of the guys there was like 5'
Holy shit i almost took a picture of him
>>
>>27084681
Then don't be ugly and gross. Simple.
>>
File: Dustin-Hoffman-in-Straw-Dogs.jpg (221 KB, 977x933) Image search: [Google]
Dustin-Hoffman-in-Straw-Dogs.jpg
221 KB, 977x933
>>27084681
fuck you lanklet normalfag piece of shit
>>
It's a meme, my friend is a 5 foot one chubby Mexican and he gets really hot dominating short girls that are slightly taller than him all the time, I'm 6 feet and haven't gotten laid in 3 years.
>>
>>27084817
>Then don't be ugly and gross.

Or a manlet. Each time Hoffman's "negative" qualities are described, some derisive comment about his height is included. It's almost like... it's not good to be a manlet.
>>
>>27083303
Jesus Christ. That's a literal hell.

What is life like for you? Do people even acknowledge you?
>>
>>27084186
You didn't deserve him. Even Hollywood knows a character like wolverine is too high test to be that short.
>>
>>27084681
>Katharine Ross

Jokes on her, no one knows who she is. Dustin Hoffman is a household name and considered one of the best actors of his generation.
>>
You people are whiny little bitches. I have the physique of a 12-year-old at 19 years old, probably because my mom had me in her early 40s. I'm 100 pounds and about 5'2", and I'm white. You fags have no clue.
>>
the ideal height range for a man in my opinion is 5'4 - 5'11, and the perfect height is 5'9

it's okay "short" robots, there's hope for you all
>>
>>27084105
I'm from Florida. I've never had to really deal with it, I don't think about my height most of the time.
>>
>>27084908
Funny, I'm 5'6" and I never hear that mentioned in a negative way. Maybe Dustin Hoffman is just a massive unlikeable faggot.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.