[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw dick is only 5 inches but i pretend its huge and tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 4835_big.jpg (48 KB, 425x500) Image search: [Google]
4835_big.jpg
48 KB, 425x500
>tfw dick is only 5 inches but i pretend its huge and tell girls its big when im fucking them

inb4 normie, ree, etc. if you havent gotten laid by now its your own fault.
>>
It seems like lies and rape are the majority of reasons why people had sex early on
>>
>>27083201
>5 inches on a good day
>gf: Oh you're so big babe
>heh
>she is pure so doesn't know any better

In b4 normie reeee
>>
>>27083201
that and drugs and alcohol.
>>
File: 1441257292896.png (13 KB, 418x359) Image search: [Google]
1441257292896.png
13 KB, 418x359
>>27083247

>Tfw gf thinks dick is 6 inches

but really it's 4 inches hard
>>
File: 1457629109566.png (278 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
1457629109566.png
278 KB, 500x381
>7"x5.5"
>24 year old KHV
>>
>>27083169
They're called Asians. Go for them. To them a normal (western 5") dick is a big dick.
I'm currently with a Filipina girl. I am juuuuust shy of 6" and she legit thinks I'm big.
>>
>send dick pic with a strong erection and the most flattering angle possible
>realize it is going to look incredibly disappointing in person now

how fucked am i?
>>
>>27083543
My dick is on the small side and no girl has ever mentioned it. IMO size doesn't really matter unless the girl is 8/10 or above and has seen a fair share of wangs
>>
>>27083487
OP here, I did have sex with a Japanese girl and she legit couldn't take it and I had to go easy. It hurt my dick it was so tight. I'm 5x5.5.
>>
>>27083701
women that are 8/10 and above usually respond to alphaness, so even if your dick is 4 or 5 inches it won't matter to them, but you actually do have to be overly alpha and dominant, so i just prefer average looking girls.
>>
>>27083788
How tall is she?

>tfw only 5 on a very good day
>>
I'm 7 inches, but it literally doesn't matter because no one is ever going to see it and I'm not some autist who goes up to girls and tells them my dick size.
>>
>>27083824
She was somewhere between 5'2" and 5'4", couldn't remember. Her slit was so god damn small you could barely see it. Japs have micro pussies.
>>
>>27083827
Dude I can help you. Never just be straight up with women, be flirtatious and challenging but relaxed as if it doesn't matter to you if she wants your dick or not. Make innuendos, for example I was getting a beer from the bar and I was like "wow, this is a big" and the girl I was talking to said "that's what she said" and we just kept making innuendos about size and fucking each other while focusing on her eyes and her lips and breaking rapport when necessary.

Godspeed.
>>
>>27083247
>dick on small side, about 5"
>second gf
>be her first bf
>pulls down my pants
>"it's so biiiiig"
>has a hard time figuring out how to suck dick
>starts combing my head with her teeth
>hurts so damn much but I don't want to be rude
>straight up biting me
>didn't finish and just start eating her out

Fun experience
>>
>>27083863
Dayum, I'm pretty jealous.
>>
Tfw im 6x5 but i still think it tiny af
>>
>It's a normie brag thread
>>
>>27083169
That's a little cringy dude. Actively telling a girl while youre having sex your dick is big when it's literally in front of them and they can most likely tell it's average. Don't do that please it makes me uncomfortable for you
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.