[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tiddley-ho, wagecucks. You've made it to the weekend. Congratulations!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: ya_boy_mr_frog.jpg (45 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
ya_boy_mr_frog.jpg
45 KB, 390x390
Tiddley-ho, wagecucks.

You've made it to the weekend. Congratulations!

Now don't party too hard. Your boss needs you well rested for the new week that's right around the corner.

As for me, I'll be performing at the dueling piano bar for the next few nights. Hope to see you there!
>>
>>27083149
Your fingers are far too fat for you to play any sort of instrument. Please, stop lying.

Ask your if she could look over her budget and pull some funds for you to see psychiatrist and a dietitian.
>>
File: smugwojakfacingotherway.png (28 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakfacingotherway.png
28 KB, 640x400
>>27083149
This is a good weekend for us.
>>
>>27083305
Look me in the eye when I'm speaking to you!
>>
>>27083149
if "dueling piano bar" is code for shitposting on r9k, then sure. I'll be partying tonight and tomorrow because I actually have money and a social life.
>>
So you are working this weekend? While I am doing whatever I want.
>>
>>27083305

well played sir, well played
>>
Jokes on you, I'm a teacher and it's spring break.

Excuse me, I have to prepare for an extended fuck session with one of my students this weekend, her parents are gonna be out.

Nothing better than an innocent 15 year olds lips wrapped around your thirtysomething old dick, and she thanks you for it and tells you she loves you because you're her first love and Sexual partner.
>>
here OP, i'll pretend to be mad at having a job, will this make you please stop posting these shit threads everyday to distract yourself from the fact you are LITERALLY wasting the only chance you have at life posting these shitty b8 threads that do nothing but shit up the catalog on robot nine thousand at this point
>>
>>27084359
Just sent a screen cap of that to the FBI
>>
>>27084421

Joke's on you, I'm actually a miserable NEET
>>
>>27084359

>innocent
>at 15

Lmao
>>
>>27083149
>piano bar

I never saw a piano bar in my area ever, and we have everything in NY
>>
>>27084421

I did the same thing, are they going to be pissed because you did it first?
>>
>>27084492
Girls these days are actually losing their virginity later in life. The average female loses her virginity at 23
>>
>>27084516
They will reward us brother. They will allow us a free pass to do what ever we will in an elementary school for 2 hours
>>
>>27084536

This.

The beta male plague has actually made women more likely to be virgins even if they act like whores.

Purer bodies, less pure minds.
>>
>>27084421
>>27084516

Well, that's no fun.

Investigators, if you're looking at this thread, I'm full of shit. I'm a damn virgin and I'll die a virgin.

You guys are no fun. And I can't believe I'm doing this to ensure I don't lose my job.
>>
>>27084081
>sir

>>27083360
>tripfag

Well it looks like Reddit finally got its hands on Smug Wojak
>>
Are you the fat smelly guy wearing sweatpants who can't play for shit and always loses? I'll beat you again in the duel again. Maybe this time I will play with just one hand to give you a chance.
>>
What the fuck is a dueling piano bar.

is this some hipster shit
>>
>>27084907
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzxZ8qtdun0
>>
File: smugwojakchopsticks.png (38 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakchopsticks.png
38 KB, 640x400
>>27084860
This thing Reddit did was barely a slight touch. Smug Wojak is invincible.
>>
>>27083149
Holy fuck senpai never stop <3
>>
>>27083235

NEETs have all day to work out so they are in top physical condition
>>
>>27085224
Neets sleep 16 hours a day. They have no more free time than wagelords.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
>>27085322
I forgot /r9k/ turned the robot back on.
>>
File: 12454236.png (462 KB, 522x465) Image search: [Google]
12454236.png
462 KB, 522x465
>>27084511
I'm from NY well, never seen that shit.
Maybe it's because I'm from Central New York not the city...idk
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.