[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I think about it, I seriously have no idea why I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1456557457036.jpg (24 KB, 470x437) Image search: [Google]
1456557457036.jpg
24 KB, 470x437
When I think about it, I seriously have no idea why I'm still a NEET. I would love to have money, in fact I need money more than anything. And yet I'm still here browsing this shit and watching videos. Why the fuck are you still a NEET?
>>
>>27083072
>When I think about it, I seriously have no idea why I'm still a NEET. I would love to have money, in fact I need money more than anything. And yet I'm still here browsing this shit and watching videos. Why the fuck are you still a NEET?

I've procrastinated for 7 years and I don't know how to stop

That's literally all it is
>>
>>27083091
you mean you haven't done anything productive at all for 7 years?
>>
Maybe it's depression. Yeah, pretty sure it is.
>>
>>27083163

Yes

bl0x
>>
I've been a NEET for a few months now, have to say it's pretty good. Better than grinding it out at the office. But you really need to have your shit together to go NEET successfully.

A lot of people crying about it on these boards because

a) they didn't prepare for it financially

b) they honestly don't know what to do with themselves

Granted, if you're NEET either by accident or through laziness, it's bad. But the other side of the coin is very sweet.
>>
>>27083607
Why is it so good? Doesn't it get boring? Doesn't it feel shitty to be unproductive?
>>
>>27083687
I dunno, I've been pretty busy. I'm learning to cook, I take care of my investments, tax time is coming so I have to take care of that crap, they days go by really fast.

I'm amazed that so many months have passed.
>>
I'm still a neet because im fucking tired of working my ass off, doing things, making plans, setting goals and then watching it all burn. Fuck the effort.
>>
>>27083740
What failures have you experienced?
>>
>>27083072
>>27083091
Bad habits. Most of what you end up doing day to day is powered by force of habit. Your reaction to boredom, stress, failure is to divert it into non-productive pursuits. I've definitely been there. Habits are incredibly powerful but you can get them back on track by changing what you do after hitting the trigger for that behavior. Refer to the first part of Power of Habit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.