[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You will be getting money for rent, food, internet, and a few
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1456565571448.jpg (13 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
1456565571448.jpg
13 KB, 360x240
You will be getting money for rent, food, internet, and a few other expenses every month for the rest of your life, BUT ONLY if you move out from your parents in the next week. You're not allowed to keep in touch with them, or any friends, relatives, etc.
Realistically, would you do it?
>>
of course

as soon as i move out i plan on cutting all communication with them, they're horrible people.
>>
>>27082964
why are they horrible?
>>
I don't know man. It's pretty daunting to think of. Depends how much money I guess.
>>
>>27082955
I already am doing that
>>
Yeah, without a doubt. Much better than killing myself or them having to witness my fall as I age.
>>
You'd have to be retarded not to do this. Don't delude yourself into thinking anyone actually cares about you in this world, friends, family, whatever.
>>
>>27083274
Yeah but you'll be violently removed from your comfort zone, and your parents will be very sad and probably shocked that you're leaving them and won't be seeing them again. Unless you don't have a good relationship and you don't care about them, it's painful for me to consider.
>>
>>27083310
norm pls go
>>
>>27083363
you dumb son?
>>
>>27082955
My parents legit love me and never pressure me.
I don't think I could do it. They've done so much for me already.
>>
>>27082955
Am I allowed to move wherever I want or is the spot picked out for me?
>>
>>27082955
Can't abandon my family, family.
>>
Sounds nice but really depends on how much I would get.
>>
>>27082955
Okay, but what's the downside?
>>
>>27083451
No, you can pick the spot. But it will be more low-end since you can't go over your monthly bux. Maybe a tiny cramped apartment or a shack. Still, you'll have money for bills, internet, food, etc. Isn't it still attractive?
>>
>>27083506
Like I said, you'll get JUST ENOUGH for rent, food, bills, internet, and few more bucks for random expenses. This isn't a luxury thing, just to afford to move out and survive and entertain yourself with the internet.
>>
>>27083510
The downside is you can't ever see your family and friends again. You'll be far away on your own but you won't have to work. You'll get a monthly allowance to cover all your basic needs.
>>
>>27083510
kek, this

origami comment
>>
>>27083589
Can I then go out and get a job as additional income? How would my taxes be calculate in this case?
>>
>You're not allowed to keep in touch with them, or any friends, relatives, etc.

Hell no
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.