[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GET FIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 12
File: TTVGBTGRTRGF.png (3 KB, 750x383) Image search: [Google]
TTVGBTGRTRGF.png
3 KB, 750x383
As usual, ask anything.

Keep these in mind:

>the guide will cover most of your questions, I cannot insist enough on reading it
>dropping weight isn't as hard as you might think
>getting very fit will not take as much time or effort as you might think
>there are countless myths you must not heed

If you've been in this thread before, report on your progress, I want to know!
>>
File: Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png (689 KB, 3664x2552) Image search: [Google]
Nick's Fitness Guide for r9k.png
689 KB, 3664x2552
>>27082589

Dropping the guide right now.
>>
File: hide pro ana threads.png (591 KB, 1324x858) Image search: [Google]
hide pro ana threads.png
591 KB, 1324x858
looks like i opened r9k just in time
>>
>>27082609

http://pastebin.com/zrpicavw

Same guide, but with added sections at the end.

>>27082611

Hello.
>>
File: lose-gain-maintain-weight.png (71 KB, 698x749) Image search: [Google]
lose-gain-maintain-weight.png
71 KB, 698x749
C'mon, robots, I can help you. Don't be shy. And I don't mean just physical fitness.

>pic related is 99% of what you need to know about nutrition
>>
I'm a martial artist (not faggy type) train in shaolin Kempo, full contact sparring with people 2-3 times a week. I also box. You don't need weights to get strong but they help tremendously.

There is a way to get "strong" without ever touching weights or going to the gym just by doing body weight excercises. The extremely simplified way to do this is

EVERY DAY
>ten minute yoga routine focusing on flexibility (YouTube or google it)
>20 push-ups (3x)
>20 sit-ups (3x)
>run a mile outside every other day
>you will see noticeable results in 10 days

That's literally the bare minimum you have to do to build strength in every single part of your body without ever touching a weight
>>
>>27082679

1500 calories + exercise at 6ft+ = anorexia mode
>>
>5'9'
>start lifting
>eat a bit more meat/drink protein shakes every day
>a week later noticeable muscle and definition

Is 5'9 like the optimum EZ mode for getting ripped?
>>
How can I strengthen my bones? So when I get into a fight I won't damage my bones e.g. Forearm, shin, elbow, knuckles.

Also, will there always be tough talking preceding the actual fight or will he just quickly take a swing at me
>>
>>27082739
>You don't need weights to get strong but they help tremendously.

Yes, in the sense that to get more muscles you need to use more force, and there's no better way to do this than lift heavy things. Explosive strength is a whole different deal.

>>27082739
>There is a way to get "strong" without ever touching weights

You then mention pushups, which are basically lifting your own weight. It makes no difference what you lift, but with your own body, you don't have the same range, and eventually, you won't be able to be heavy enough to progress. past 20 pushups, you won't make strength progression anymore, basically.

Same for situps, though it's even worse for that.

Any program is better than no program, but depending on your goals, you're better off with something that works better for your specific goals. Weaker programs will demotivate people who don't start with much of it.
>>
>>27082770
>1500 calories + exercise at 6ft+ = anorexia mode

It's a model. It doesn't assume you should only eat 1500. It's an example.

My daily need is around 1400, which is very little. If I eat more, with exercising even, I gain weight and get fat. Works for me, but you have to adapt for yourself. The image is obviously just an example of eating more or less than your daily need. Don't be silly.
>>
>>27082801
>Is 5'9 like the optimum EZ mode for getting ripped?

No. Lifting is, though.

>>27082868

I heard about someone who strengthens his bones the same way you do your muscles: you exert them and they repair themselves stronger. Now, I don't know if this would work for everyone.

I'd say pick up a martial art you like.

>>27082868
>Also, will there always be tough talking preceding the actual fight or will he just quickly take a swing at me

That's a different topic. I would say it's not worth spending all this time just in case you get into a fight. You will always have options to avoid fights. If you think you may not have that option, just get a gun instead, if that's all that matters to you. Otherwise, martial art.

Most fights are very short and many take a single hit.
>>
>>27082868

1. Maybe learn open palm striking techniques to minimise broken hands in fights. Also learn some basic throws and grappling.

2. that's impossible to predict; each fight is different. Best way is to try and talk down someone who is being aggressive, while being ready to defend yourself if necessary. DO NOT ever try and ignite the situation for two reasons: 1. you should avoid fighting at all costs, it should just be a last resort and 2. if you happen to end up in court, you want witnesses and things on your side, so looking like you were trying to be reasonable works in your favour.
>>
>>27082950
>>27082943
Guns are illegal in Australia.

I always carry a knife sharpening steel with me for when things get serious. I don't want to carry knives because of the injury risk to myself.

When I attack someone how hard is it to actually hit the eyes and throat?
What are the best shots to inflict? I think kicking them in the balls during all the adrenaline won't make them feel it.
Do I get ample opportunities to claw and bite once we're in close contact?

Thanks for your concern regarding the law. But night time attacks where there isn't many people will mostly go unsolved.

Also would a max power swing using he steel sharpener across the face permanently kill him? Or will his adrenaline keep him from dying?
>>
>>27083098
>When I attack someone how hard is it to actually hit the eyes and throat?

You need some Krav Maga, it sounds like your thing.

Either way, strengthening your muscles have many additional benefits not everyone considers: muscle is tough, and if you have an inner armor of muscle, knives will not easily cut through it; in other words, if someone stabs you, if you are a scrawny faggot, it will cut as if through butter, while having a layer of muscle will make it much more difficult to stab through. Same goes for blows. Your muscles will protect your bones in your everyday life as in fights.

If I've learned a single thing about fights it's that actual strength trumps everything else in the real world. If someone's faster, but their blows do nothing to you, being fast won't help them.

Do you really live in such a dangerous place? I wouldn't even go out at night if that was my case, not worth it.
>>
Does anyone here have experience of training in the martial arts? Is it possible to be socially awkward/uncomfortable but to be able to train?

I have been looking at Sambo and it looks very interesting.
>>
>>27083218
>Does anyone here have experience of training in the martial arts? Is it possible to be socially awkward/uncomfortable but to be able to train?

Of course. Just join a group.

Let's find out why you are socially awkward. There are many reasons. Try explaining, very honestly, what you think is the problem, nevermind if it sounds arrogant.
>>
Tfw scoliosis cant do deadlift or running or any sports may aswell suicide
>>
>>27083269

You can cure that with exercises designed for it.

Look it up. I'll check if I have anything in my files.

As to depression, taking care of your body will do more than you can imagine.
>>
>>27082589
Just wanna say thanks for doing this. I asked a few questions on your last thread and I think you helped me out. What makes you want to go on here and give advice?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 542x271) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 542x271
>>27083160
I practice my swings using a long chrome tube I bought, and i play tennis 5 times a day at a somewhat competitive league, so I've got a good swing. Yea Australia is pretty dangerous these days, more black people are coming and the community can't tolerate it, but let's not go there.

Anyway suppose I swing my sharpening steel and he blocks it with with the bone on his forearm, would his bone break and will he feel pain?

Pic is what I carry, it's exactly 30cm long or 1feet, and has quite a bit of weight as there's no hollowing of the steel
>>
>>27083288
>Just wanna say thanks for doing this. I asked a few questions on your last thread and I think you helped me out.

Very welcome. I'm here for the long run, because that's what it takes. I haven't finished helping you. Stick around.

>What makes you want to go on here and give advice?

What I did for myself could have been improved by a hundredfold if I had known certain things in advance. These are the things I want you to know. You'll save time and you won't need as much furious hatred to get where you want to be.

It triggers me when things we should all know aren't taught to us.

Bottom line, I love people.
>>
>>27083298
>Anyway suppose I swing my sharpening steel and he blocks it with with the bone on his forearm, would his bone break and will he feel pain?

I won't pretend to be an expert at street fighting. As to pain, in a fight, I wouldn't count on anyone feeling much pain, because of the adrenaline rush, nobody will care about the pain until later.

In some countries, they buy ancient weapons, that are functional, because these are legal. Try seeing if something like this can be done in Australia. I know they do that in France, buy some functional weaponry from 1880 that is completely legal to own. It just happens to work too and you can shoot people with it if needs be.

Watch self-defense videos, too. I learned tricks to save myself from strangulation and didn't even have to do it to know it. Many tricks are purely mechanical, and if you know what to do, it's good enough.
>>
Is starving yourself a good way to lose weight? How long before there is a noticable difference?
>>
>>27083413
>Is starving yourself a good way to lose weight? How long before there is a noticable difference?

General answer: no.

It depends on a lot of things, but I'll assume you're fat. Our bodies are made so that they can endure starvation. Typically, you won't have a problem if you starve for 48 hours, which is a long time. I've starved for longer, for other reasons, and had no health problems because of it. Some starvation is known to be good for your body, as it forces it to be less lazy and tap into your resources.

If you really want to lose way by starvation, consider eating every other day only. Never starve for two days straight.

Another thing that can work is intermittent fasting: you basically eat only within a certain window during a day. I'm not saying this method works for any other reason than making it simpler for you to consume less calories per day, though.

If you eat only between 4 and 8 pm, for instance, then it will be easier not to overeat. You'll be hungry part of the day and then get a big satisfying meal in the evening.

Alternatively, you can eat big in the morning and then nothing until the next morning.

I lost tons of fat eating just one big meal a day, whenever.

As to how long before you see a change, it depends on how fat you are.
>>
>>27083413

No not at all. It's dangerous to your body and your mind.

If you starve yourself you will be skinnier, but you will still look like shit. Just a different form of shit.
>>
>>27083499
>No not at all. It's dangerous to your body and your mind.

In today's world, going 10 hours without food is considered starving.

You can easily fast for 50 hours without any problem. Past 72 hours or so, your body may start eating your muscles, and that's not advised in most cases, but until then, you'll be fine.

Far healthier to starve every other day than to overeat.

Best thing you can do, anon, is eat at a deficit. About 400kcal less than what you need, every day.

Personally, some days I eat only 1000kcal, and then eat at a slight deficit the next day. I'm doing great healthwise and my muscles are growing nicely. I just get leaner.
>>
I have really high (?) metabolism to a point where I eat more than my overweight or extremely muscular friends (Inb4 ree normie gtfo) but I still don't gain weight. I'm 180cm and ~58kg. They say that apparently if I exercise then I'll have an easier time to gain muscle because I don't need to lose weight and I have higher muscle density because of my genetics (is that even a thing?).

Right now my build is skinny-fit, should I just work on muscle or do I need to gain weight first- if so then how do I gain weight since even by overeating I gain no weight.
>>
>>27083499
>If you starve yourself you will be skinnier, but you will still look like shit. Just a different form of shit.

Yes and no. You won't look worse than being fat. I always suggest getting muscles, that's what esthetic means: having strength. We're biologically attuned to appreciate signs of functional strength and find anything unhealthy unattractive.
>>
>>27082589
Have you any experience with mass gainers or whatever they're called?

I'm gonna start doing SS but I find it hard to even hit my 2.3kcal maintenance let alone a surplus. I'm just never hungry enough
>>
>be 5'8
>220lbs

>do moderate cardio for 45 min every day for a week

>do drop sets on bench (starting at 158lbs down to the bar) every other day

>lose only ONE fucking pound.
KILL ME.
>>
>>27083670
>I have really high (?) metabolism to a point where I eat more than my overweight or extremely muscular friends (Inb4 ree normie gtfo) but I still don't gain weight.

I doubt that claim, although I know a case where this can happen, but it's related to a heart condition and the physical inability to ingest more calories.

99% of the time, you are not eating as much as you think you are. Do you count every calorie?

>have higher muscle density because of my genetics (is that even a thing?).

Never heard of it, sounds like bullshit. Muscles are directly related to how you train and feed them, genetics have very limited influence past a certain point.

>Right now my build is skinny-fit, should I just work on muscle or do I need to gain weight first-

No need to gain weight. Just eat at a slight surplus and make sure you get enough protein. If you're 60 kilos, eat half of that in grams: 30 gram of protein per day. Easily consumed via protein shakes, add milk for better taste. Buy chocolate-flavoured ones for extra taste, get some that also has vitamins and you'll have a healthy diet supplement.

But yeah, you just need to eat more to get more mass.

>whole milk, choke on it
>nuts, lots of nuts, all day
>>
>>27083699

That post was mine, by the way.

>>27083700

Read the guide. Basically, drink whole milk a lot, and nuts, and whatever you can that's highly calorific. Jars of jam, nutella, etc. Google a list of high calories food and pick what you want.

Eat things that you LOVE, the sort of thing you'd eat even if you weren't hungry.
>>
>>27083711

Anon, it literally doesn't matter what you do if you don't also count your calories.

Consider this: to burn the energy in a sandwhich, you'd have to exercise for hours and hours. When you work out, you burn more, which also makes you more hungry. If you don't keep that calorie intake under strict control, chances are you even overate more than once, thus cancelling your burning effort.

That said, friend, one pound a week is the max you should expect, so you're actually doing great. More than that is not enviable, and not good.

Keep doing this.
>>
>>27083285
You cant cure bones being in wrong shape desu.
>>
>>27083494
I'll just try to count calories then.

What about soda? I drink a lot of it. But only sugarfree stuff. Should i stop with that too if i wanna lose weight?
>>
>>27083930

Yes, you can.

https://www.google.ch/#q=scoliosis+exercises
>>
>>27083965
>I'll just try to count calories then.

Not doing so is a recipe for disaster in any case, unless you already know by estimation what everything has in calories.

>>27083965
>What about soda?

Soda will add countless calories to your diet.

>>27083965
>But only sugarfree stuff. Should i stop with that too if i wanna lose weight?

Coke Zero has zero calories, or just 1, so that's not a problem but cut it out anyway. Just drink water in general and the occasional drink you crave.

To lose fat, you need to eat less than your daily need.

Calculate your need:

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html

Calculate basal rate, the basic metabolic rate, then eat 400kcal less than that on a daily basis.

Report back.
>>
>>27084008
Hey Nick I was hoping you'd come back.
Hopefully you could give me some advice. I'm currently skinnyfat. I'm 8.25 stone at about 5'8". My problems that I'm too afraid to go to the gym and I'm too much of a wageslave to get weights (along with having no room in the house). The only bodyweight things that I could find were calisthenics and I'm not able to get a pull up bar for that. I just want to loose the fat and maybe gain some muscle. What do you think?
>>
>>27083972
Those are exercises but you cant cure it, you can only stop it from getting worse
>>
>>27084164

You don't need a gym, and you can start without weights for now, although I do advise on getting dumbbells eventually. They don't take much room and aren't too expensive, especially if you get used ones. Just make sure they're adjustable, that you can add more weight. It won't cost you tons and are worth it.

Do read the guide, it mentions all this.

For fat loss, calculate caloric need per day and undereat. Fat will go away without any effort.

I advise on gaining muscles, though, you will love it.
>>
>>27084242
I read the guide but it doesn't really mention any programmes to follow for bodyweight. Is there anything specific you could link or tell me so I can follow or should I just do pushups until I can't do anymore every day?
>>
>>27084242
Senpai, am I going to look like a bulky chihuahua if I get fit and I'm 5'4?
The guide actually made me consider it seriously, but the manlet meme is holding me back I guess.
>>
File: 1450002820394.jpg (922 KB, 1562x4158) Image search: [Google]
1450002820394.jpg
922 KB, 1562x4158
>>27084311
>I read the guide but it doesn't really mention any programmes to follow for bodyweight.

Same principles as free weights, just less efficient.

Do sets. If you can't do a real pushup, do it from the knees. Do 10, stop, do ten more, stop, etc. Until you complete 5 sets. Same for every exercise.

Make a program from these:
>>
>>27084314

The manlet meme was designed to do just that. Don't let it get to you. If you are short, but fit, that's always a plus for you. Plus you can wear compensated shoes and such, and eventually nobody will care. Women care for other things more.

Do it, friend. Nothing to lose.
>>
>>27084410
Alright, Nick senpai, I think I'm gonna try. Thanks.
Also, do you have anything else that I should read before starting? Considering I'm a fat fuck.
>>
>>27084394
Thanks senpai. Maybe I can finally get rid of these fucking chubby cheeks
>>
so its pretty much 3 months until its summer here

currently skinny fat desu, but i have muscles theyve just shrunk after not lifting for 2 and a few month years

is muscle memory bro science will my muscles remember that they once were big
>>
>>27082611
fuck off and kill yourself you attention cucksucking whore. grow up and fuck off.

>>27082589
i think you dont understand, you girlfriend will leave and suck the dicks of other guys. your fit body is useless and getting fit is a dead end.
>>
File: 1411340685000.jpg (400 KB, 1126x1001) Image search: [Google]
1411340685000.jpg
400 KB, 1126x1001
>>27084437

You have all you need.

>>27084438

Welcome.
>>
>>27084466
>is muscle memory bro science will my muscles remember that they once were big

It's real. Some people got their muscles back in 4 months after not lifting for ten years.

It's real. You'll get big in no time.
>>
>>27082589
Hey Nick! Do you have any recommended home-gym dumbbell program options? I won't be able to budget it for a barbell and the other items for awhile. Also, any recommended brands for the power-rack with pullups and dips? I can't seem to find one that includes that.
>>
File: 20160311_121628.jpg (100 KB, 515x773) Image search: [Google]
20160311_121628.jpg
100 KB, 515x773
Been doing 5x5 for 2 months now. Had about a week and half break because I was sick as fuck.
I enjoy lifting heavy things and seeing results (I have gotten bigger and a bit more defined) but I'm actually after that Rustin Cohle physique (Matthew Mcconaughey in True Detective).

It's a pic of me. How should I procceed?
>>
>>27084868

Good question, I would like that Cohle physique too.
>>
>>27082589
I don't see why you post here. If you were a normalfag, you would already be due to peer pressure. And the few robots who have made the jump are still autistic and ugly (see >>>/fit/)

What are you trying to accomplish? Ruining more lives? Selling your jewish snake oil (membership cards)?
I genuinely don't see the point
>>
>>27085096

He's a good guy who's spent time on all his responses and is genuinely trying to help robots. A lot of people would like to get in better shape but are put off by /fit/izens, so he's just trying to help out. What's the big deal? Why do you have to be terminally paranoid and negative about everything?
>>
>>27084513
>i think you dont understand, you girlfriend will leave and suck the dicks of other guys. your fit body is useless and getting fit is a dead end.

Same woman for over 6 years now. We're doing great and we're both getting fit as fuck. We both started as unfit people.

Don't work out for girls, though.
>>
>>27084614
>Hey Nick! Do you have any recommended home-gym dumbbell program options?

Compose your own making sure you get both pushing and pulling movements, and lots of compounds.

What I do lately has military presses, French presses, pushups, chinups, rows, squats, calf raises, and I forget some.

Basically, I train the whole body. You're better off focusing on doing fewer exercises really well, than varying to death.

I don't know enough about brands to advise on that.

I was advised this, though:

-----------
https://www.strengthshop.ch/

Get the bastard bar

https://www.strengthshop.ch/bars-hantelstangen/olympische-bastard-langhantel-20-kg-mit-zentraler-randelung.html

Power Rack

https://www.strengthshop.ch/strength-equipment-sport-kraftgeraete/power-racks/power-rack-cage.html

A pair of cast iron 20's, 15's, 10's, 5's, 2.5's and 1.25's (1s, 0.5s and 0.25s if you want to make meaningful OHP progress).

That's a pretty damn good start for a home gym. If there's one thing you should NOT save money on, it's a barbell. Go cheaper on the rack and weights if you want, but DO NOT get a cheap barbell. They suck dick and you will end up wanting a better one. The one I linked is a very good barbell for the price.
---------------

From a kind anon.
>>
>>27084868

Keep on the deficit and you'll get there. Rust physique is mostly about low fat.
>>
>>27085096
>If you were a normalfag, you would already be due to peer pressure.

I'm not a normalfag, simply.

>>27085096
>What are you trying to accomplish? Ruining more lives? Selling your jewish snake oil (membership cards)?
>I genuinely don't see the point

You don't see the point because you might be much more of a normie than you'd like to think.

I have nothing to sell. My guide is free. I do this because I believe in doing good and helping people is a good thing, especially when you know it works.
>>
>>27082589
Oh man I haven't seen you in like forever, is there any way you would like to be contacted?
>>
>>27086000

Safemail is back in business, let me get an address there...
>>
>>27085440
Say one reason why you aren't normalfag. I am sure you fulfill all conditinos.
>helping people
You ain't helping anyone but yourself to satisfy your saviour complex. Nobody depends on your cheap fitness advice, which is everywhere and can be found within five minutes of using google. You are fake, pretending to be better than you are, like all normalfag do. Pretending to be oh so good and holy helping hero, coming here to save our poor souls, I swear it, nothing more. Being overweight or underweight is nowhere near real problems, it's laughable. You could not help a bit anyone with really serious problems. Yes, it's me, mental case from your previous thread.

And this >>27085096 anon is hundred percent right.
>>
>>27086041

Actually, I don't understand where I'm supposed to send my info to get an address... Oh well.

I have an HMA address but I can't respond from it.

[email protected]

I could respond using safemail's quickmail option, however.

If anyone badly needs to ask me something, that'd be the address, for less than a year.
>>
File: 1456957039023.gif (999 KB, 500x200) Image search: [Google]
1456957039023.gif
999 KB, 500x200
>>27086041
Thanks man in the meanwhile, my deadlift and OHP have improved, but I am stuck at around 1 plate in both bench and squat, I have to eat more to gain the strenght right? I'm doing the compounds 5x5, switched back to it from Greyskull LP, and I also added an arms day saturday which feels really good, its this one: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/get-big-arms-noah-siegals-sleeve-busting-workout.html
Also what do you think about my previous digits?
>>
I read the "gaining weight" section in your guide, but I have problem in that I feel like I literally can't eat more than I do. I just simply get full, and it's impossible for me to eat more. I'm very skinny and despite eating as much as I can I keep losing weight instead of gaining. What can I do? I also am allergic to nuts and really don't like milk.
>>
>>27086107
>Say one reason why you aren't normalfag. I am sure you fulfill all conditinos.

First, I have nothing to prove to you. I know in depth why I am not a normalfag, but you being more of a normie than you like, I doubt you're even aware that my condition exists, so I won't bother. But I can list some of the symptoms and consequences in my life:

>extended isolation
>few friendships
>great potential

You don't have to believe me, but that's your problem.

>You ain't helping anyone but yourself to satisfy your saviour complex.

Every time I open a thread, you come here and do the same thing. To what end? Who are you trying to convince? Because it certainly isn't me, or the other anons. I think you're trying to convince yourself, yet somehow still come here. I think you're confused and perhaps you just want me to convince you.

> Nobody depends on your cheap fitness advice, which is everywhere and can be found within five minutes of using google.

You keep calling my advice cheap, but unless you're an expert in the subject, you can't make that judgement call. My advice isn't cheap and it didn't come to me for free either. I just share the fruit of my own work and experience with others. I wish someone had done this for me in the past.

>You are fake, pretending to be better than you are, like all normalfag do.

Wanting to help others need not be an egotistical thing, and I'm very sorry that you cannot imagine helping others for any other reason.

>Pretending to be oh so good and holy helping hero, coming here to save our poor souls, I swear it, nothing more.

Here's the deal: if you cannot come up with a model in which someone does what I do without being an egotistical maniac, then you have no argument. Give it a try, and if you fail, then you must admit that everyone would, by definition, fit your made-up scenario, which means it'd be impossible for anyone to do good for the reasons I stated. Just because you can't imagine it doesn't mean nobody else can,
>>
>>27086107
>Being overweight or underweight is nowhere near real problems

If something that can take 40 years off your life isn't a real problem, nothing is. There's more to this though. Much more. The discipline you apply to yourself physically will carry on to other projects, whatever they may be.

>You could not help a bit anyone with really serious problems.

Considering you know nothing of me beyond your own assumptions, there's no way you can know that. In fact, you are wrong. I help people a lot, as I've made that my job, for one, and continue helping beside my professional occupation too. I have helped people. You don't seem to realise that merely trying to help people already helps them, because, to many, the very idea that someone is willing to make an effort for them is something that helps because it makes them feel valued, which they are.

Last time, you avoided my questions to you. Don't be scared. If you truly think I cannot help, you have nothing to lose.

Since you're going to be in my threads often, I ask, again, for a name I can use for you. We'll start there.
>>
>>27086107

And here's another question: if you think this is all useless, why do you keep coming and how can you deny that many anons here actually got helped and appreciate it? You can't deny their testimonies, right?
>>
>>27086115
>but I am stuck at around 1 plate in both bench and squat, I have to eat more to gain the strenght right?

You will plateau occasionally. Make sure you get enough protein, enough sleep, etc. If you can't move up in weight, increase reps. All the way to ten reps, it can't be a bad thing. Load up after that, that's a good way to keep improving without adding more weight. I personally do that.

And nice trips.
>>
>>27086116

What's a calorific item you like? Eat more of that. You need to stuff yourself to gain weight, it's important. You don't like milk, that's fine, you don't have to like it, you only have to drink it.

If there's anything you can eat all day, then go with that.
>>
How do I even get out of my escapist hobbies for more than 1 hour in order to lift?
>>
>>27086336

You do it. Make it one of your hobbies, actually. Bring a podcast or music you like.

It's entirely doable, my friend, and it's worth it. The hardest is the beginning, but once you go past the first month and start seeing results, you'll be fine. Results are motivation.
>>
Best workout for chest?

I'm 5'8 140 pounds but very athletic from running/tennis so my body looks pretty good, the only thing I can see that I'd like to improve on is my chest. Also, how can I get more vascular? I have one vein running across my forearm that chicks love but what can i do to get more?
>>
toadbro reporting in.

I'm from 400 to 378 in the last 7 weeks, essentially following the guide posted. I use MFP.

my best loss week was 5 lbs., I ate nothing but lightly battered fish, freezer tater tots and corn on the cob, all cooked in the oven, weighed, calculated, etc.

my worst was -/+0. I ate supremely all week, but went out drinking on Friday/Saturday and I suppose I retained water.
>>
>>27086400

My own chest is developing nicely, and here are the exercises I do that relate to it:

>military presses
>chinups
>pushups

Focus on these intensely and it should work fine for you too.

I have no idea about how to get more vascular, I assume it comes with the muscle mass and some low bodyfat, but I could be wrong.
>>
>>27086190
>but you being more of a normie than you like
You called me a normie, me? This is fucking funny. You probably have regular sex, ton of friends, good social life, job or studying in good university. You are 100% not fucked in your head like I am. And yet you have no shame nor honesty. Yet you still wanna pretend, like being robot is some good thing we should be proud of. Pro tip: it is not and I'm the best proof of it.

>extended isolation
>few friendships
>great potential
WTF is this supposed to mean. I have maybe one friend (and even about him I'm not sure he is not just exploiting me), I can't connect or relate to anyone. People are like aliens to me, so different. So yeah, I'm isolated, real isolated, not isolated like you did not go to party one week.

>40 years of live
What a meme. How old you will be depends on your genetics, luck, and many other things you can't influence. But let's go to gym and live forever, it is easy. And then die in war or shit. Who knows.

I am not trying to convince anyone. Those are not assumptions, I have enough experience with your kind. You neroutypicals do not differ, you have no reason to be. I wanna tear your mask down and reveal the filthy normie scum underneath it. And show you in mirror who you really are. Honesty is all I have. Name can be Marco.
>>
>>27086400
lower bodyfat. bench and flies, alternate incline bench/flat fly, flat bench/incline fly. dumbbells on both.
>>
>>27082609
All you really need is a pair of dumbbells with adjustable weights and a pull-up bar. Never went to the gym or lifted a barbel once and I'm buffier than all those faggots at school always bragging about working out.
The nice thing about having all your equipment at home is that you'll end up doing it more. Just be careful not to overdo it because it's easier to hurt yourself with dumbbells, but you'll be stronger in the end.
>>
>>27086444
>I'm from 400 to 378 in the last 7 weeks, essentially following the guide posted.

Trips for truth! Bravo, that's great news. I'm very happy about your success!
>>
>>27086470
>You called me a normie, me? This is fucking funny.

Now you know what it feels. It feels funny. Just stop calling other people things when you know nothing about them.

>You probably have regular sex,

Yes, and I can get sex whenever I want. That makes no difference whatsoever to the neurology of my brain, which is where I and normies differ. Don't imagine that only neurotypical people get laid regularly, don't even assume that this is why you don't get laid. My partner isn't a normie either, which is why this works so well.

>good social life,

Not to a normie's standard, no. I count exactly 3 friends that I consider friends, none of them is a normie.

> job or studying in good university.

I studied at university for 8 years and have had a job for 6. Again, the reason why I was able to do this is not due to being a normie, quite the opposite. I don't come from an intellectual family, I was the first to reach this level. Reminder that not being a normie doesn't limit you to one kind of neuroatypicalism (yours, here).

>You are 100% not fucked in your head like I am.

Again, you don't know my life, stop assuming. You have no idea where I've been and where I come from. It should occur to you that if I am here talking to "robots", that may have something to do with my own life. Why would you think I feel secure in talking to you guys as if I knew you?

>And yet you have no shame nor honesty.

I have no shame here because I am fully honest. State one instance of me not being honest.

>Yet you still wanna pretend, like being robot is some good thing we should be proud of.

A matter of definition. You clearly shouldn't be proud of yourself, but that involves trying to improve, which you aren't trying. Not being a neurotypical can be a good thing, it depends on what you do with it. I am not even sure, at this point, that you know what your problem is and how it fits with the whole normie/frog problem.
>>
>>27086470

> Pro tip: it is not and I'm the best proof of it.

Even normies can develop mental illnesses, that doesn't mean much. You can have a mental illness and be neurotypical too. If you confuse the two, you need to do more research, or simply state your condition so we'll both know exactly what you mean when you speak.

>>27086470
>WTF is this supposed to mean.

Every non-normie who has my condition would know what this is about, so I'll assume we have a different condition, which is fine.

>People are like aliens to me, so different.

Which is why you literally cannot believe I'm not pretending or being dishonest. Start by assuming a little less about people whom you know nothing about and it will help. I'll assume you find it difficult to trust people and perhaps you cannot read their body language to any degree, confirm or deny.

>So yeah, I'm isolated, real isolated, not isolated like you did not go to party one week.

You can snicker all you want. Real isolation means, to me, not seeing a single other human being for months at an end, which I have done. I've also gone over a month without changing underwear or showering, and days without food. Surely that's none too normie, is it?

>How old you will be depends on your genetics,

False. Scientifically false. If you take care of your body, you will live longer, absolute fact. People who die young despite working out have heart conditions and such, but short of that, it will add years and years to your existence.

>I am not trying to convince anyone. Those are not assumptions, I have enough experience with your kind. You neroutypicals do not differ,

Again, I am a certified non-normie and have suffered tremendously for it. You don't want to believe I am not a normie simply because it would force you to admit that not being a normie doesn't exclude you from success. In short, you're acting like a pussy.
>>
>>27086470

> I have enough experience with your kind.

If you did, you would first recognise that I am not actually a normie (what normie spends 7 hours writing a fitness guide for robots on 4chan?) and then you would also realise that not understanding normies makes you not have enough experience with them. I have learned their ways and can move amongst them undetected. You can't because you've never tried.

You still need to give me a name and your condition.
>>
lol it's another one of these threads.

Getting fit if you're fucked by things beyond your control(height, looks, penis size) is useless. Just like trying to repair a car with bad engine by getting a new paint job.
>>
>>27086470
>I wanna tear your mask down and reveal the filthy normie scum underneath it.

That's just my face. I have no mask here. Eventually, you'll have to admit that, because why else would I be doing this? I have nothing to sell and I won't get any glory for this. I'm anonymous as can be, please realise.

>And show you in mirror who you really are. Honesty is all I have. Name can be Marco.

I know who I really am, and you know nothing of me, but I can see you are not willing to let a stranger be a good person without suspecting them of a host of horrible things. Notice this won't help making people trust you if you never trust them. When people can't trust others, it's generally because they suspect others of being just like them.

Nice to meet you, Marco.
>>
>>27086491

That's basically my program. Chinups and DB's, with pushups and some variety of exercises I don't always do, like calf raises or squats. It varies, but it's working great for me.

>>27086761
>Getting fit if you're fucked by things beyond your control(height, looks, penis size) is useless.

Friend, stop acting like your entire life depends on getting a girl. There are other reasons to work out. Don't be so pussywhipped, especially if you don't get pussy for it. That's the worst of both worlds.

All the things you listed aren't necessary to get a girl, if you can't see past that goal for fitness.
>>
>>27086835
>Friend, stop acting like your entire life depends on getting a girl. There are other reasons to work out. Don't be so pussywhipped, especially if you don't get pussy for it. That's the worst of both worlds.
Fucking retard.

>All the things you listed aren't necessary to get a girl, if you can't see past that goal for fitness.
You really are such a bluepilled fucking retard. So you're gonna ignore the things that you can't change that make it much harder in life? And I'm not just talking about women. In general. Obviously your retarded bluepilled self wouldn't be able to see this.
>>
>>27082589
I was lifting for a while, but had a stroke last week and cannot lift for 3 months. What do to preserve muscles?
>>
>>27086905
>Fucking retard.

That's hardly an argument.

>>27086905
>You really are such a bluepilled fucking retard.

So now that you dropped the normie accusation, we've moved to being bluepilled? I got bad new for you, Marco...

>So you're gonna ignore the things that you can't change

If you really can't change them, then yes, ignore them. What are you gonna do about it if you can't do anything about it? Precisely nothing. All you can do is cry forever and for nothing. So yes, ignore the shit out of things you cannot change.

That is, if you really can't change them or improve them.

You are being vague about what things you're talking, though, which is a usual technique you use to prevent getting any kind of response (help or otherwise) about your problems.

Your desire for vagueness tells me you're very insecure about your issues.

State your mental problem clearly and maybe then we can have a more serious conversation. It's your choice, but since you're here, just get to it already.
>>
>>27086942
>I was lifting for a while, but had a stroke last week and cannot lift for 3 months. What do to preserve muscles?

Listen to your doctor first and foremost, but most lifting isn't very cardio demanding. Just do it slowly and get enough rest, but listen to your doctor first and foremost.
>>
>>27086634
>get sex whenever I want
>but I am such a robot, believe me guys, I'm no different xD tfw no gf am i right bros

This is so wrong it makes me angry. You are posting this on board where many are virgins for life. What about some empathy, you good person?

You can't really spin it. Normie - has normal things like sex, nonvirgin, girlfriend, degree, good job, friends, social life, workout etc. Robot is and always will be, the exact opposite. This is very simple logic to grasp.

>state one instance of me not being honest
Pretending to be one of us fucked-up ones, you normalhypocrite. Even though you have better life right now than many of us ever will.

There is nothing scientifically false about genetics affecting our age and literally everything of our life. And tell me why are those extra years so worth it? Wanna enjoy being 70 years old and watching you body decay and waiting for death?

You were failed normie, and you removed your failures and made it out. Now everyone is capable of it, because just world and shit? Yes, I am pussy, it is one of my mental problems, aka social anxiety.

>what normie spends 7 hours writing a fitness guide for robots on 4chan

Normie who wants to stroke his ego and saviour complex. And fit in interesting and fascinating loser community. There are plenty of normies here, most of them assholes.

>You can't because you've never tried.
The fact I can't improve is what defines me. Believe me, nobody would be a robot for more than a day. But I can't just simply remove my mental problems I was born with, and no, lifting will not change it.

>Just like trying to repair a car with bad engine by gettin a new paint job.
One sentence which says it all.

>>27086795
>When people can't trust others, it's generally because they suspect others of being just like them.

Nope, it is because I suspect them doing bad things like they always do.
>>
>>27087005
I know, it's just frustrating. I had a 415lb DL, 335lb hi bar squat, 255lb bench, and 165lb OHP @ 5'5'' 165lbs. Now I'm depressed.
>>
>>27086990
Never called you a normie.

>If you really can't change them, then yes, ignore them. What are you gonna do about it if you can't do anything about it? Precisely nothing. All you can do is cry forever and for nothing. So yes, ignore the shit out of things you cannot change.
And I should also ignore being treated poorly due to them, right? I should ignore having to work hard due to them, right? FUCK THAT. That would be just playing into the hand of the fucking normies. They treat me like shit, I stop playing their game. And anyone who is inferior and still plays their game is a fucking retard.

>You are being vague about what things you're talking, though, which is a usual technique you use to prevent getting any kind of response (help or otherwise) about your problems.
What's vague about height, looks and penis size?

>Your desire for vagueness tells me you're very insecure about your issues.
Yeah no fucking shit. After being treated like a dirty rag for many years this tends to fucking happen.

You are a dirty normie-sympathizer. You're trying to make the robots improve themselves, but by improving themselves they are helping normie society. The very society which shits on them. Must be some kind of special form of Stockholm-syndrome. Kind of like a wife who is getting abused by her husband but always come back to him. That's what you're doing if you got born inferior but are working hard despite that.
>>
What do you think about home exercise and gym programs like p90x?

Do they offer any benefits or disadvantages to just doing it on your own?

Are there any advantages to trying to stay lean/otter mode <200 lbs?
>>
>>27087088
This is very good view on it. We lost genetic lottery and now according to genius Nick advice we should become part of society which bully us, ignore us, mock us, made our life hell and rejected us in first place. Just because we got worse genes than them and we are different. Thanks for explaining it better than I ever could.
>>
>>27087020
>This is so wrong it makes me angry. You are posting this on board where many are virgins for life. What about some empathy, you good person?

I never call myself a robot. You can check. I'm not neurotypical, that is true, I never said otherwise either.

> You are posting this on board where many are virgins for life. What about some empathy, you good person?

Not everyone here is a virgin either, and if being a virgin is such a huge problem to you, a cheap whore is always an option. Literally no excuse. As to my empathy, it's a given, but answering your questions about my personal life isn't a show of lack of empathy, it's just answers to your question. Stop acting like you tricked me into "revealing my truth face", it's ridiculous.

You don't need to be cuddled, my friend, you need a few kicks to your ass to get you to stop thinking like a pansy.

> Normie - has normal things like sex, nonvirgin, girlfriend, degree, good job, friends, social life, workout etc.

Wrong. A normie is someone who has a neurotypical way of using their brain. That's all. Having all you listed, but not being neurotypical will not suddenly reorganise their brains.

>Robot is and always will be, the exact opposite. This is very simple logic to grasp.

Argue for your limitations and sure enough they will be yours. The question is this: why do you so badly want to stay miserable? Is it the effort that scares you?

>Pretending to be one of us fucked-up ones

I never said I was a robot. I never said I was one of you, but I did say I can empathise with many of you. As to being fucked up, I repeat, you know nothing of me.

>Even though you have better life right now than many of us ever will.

And you know this how? You don't know anything about how good or bad my life is. The way you never doubt about your assumptions is normie-worthy, I must say. I normally only get this sort of bullshit from shallow normies who think they have it all figured out.
>>
>>27087166
Not quite the response I was hoping for honestly. Everytime I post something like this, I hope someone will prove me wrong. Tell me why what I said is not true. It has never happened until now. Oh how I would like to be wrong.

Also I bet he is gonna call us samefags now.
>>
>>27087020
>There is nothing scientifically false about genetics affecting our age and literally everything of our life. And tell me why are those extra years so worth it? Wanna enjoy being 70 years old and watching you body decay and waiting for death?

You haven't killed yourself yet, so you must admit you're not giving up. You're just lazy about not giving up and don't want to make more of an effort for good. If you had truly reached rock bottom, as I have, you would have already faced the choice of either giving up for good, or coming back up. There's a point where you can't go on with half-assed nihilism like you're doing, because truly dire situations don't allow that. You either shoot yourself, or you fight. The fact that you can continue with this mindset lets me know you're nowhere near rock bottom, which is cool enough, but understand it.

>one of my mental problems, aka social anxiety.

That alone doesn't make you not a normie, for one. For two, that's not your main problem. Your main problem is you refuse any help, yet aren't willing to save your own ass.

I'm spending 90% of my time here responding to you alone, so at some point I'll ask you to either work with me or abandon completely.

You always come to my thread, yet act like you don't care. Drop the act, Marco. You're the only preventing yourself from a better life.
>>
How do you function on a calorie deficit? Going hungry, grumpy and distracted throughout the day?
I imagine it's even worse when you're a neet, at work you can simply not bring any food and you know you just have to sit through the hunger until 5 PM, but how do you cope when you have nothing real to do and there's a full fridge always waiting downstairs?
>>
>>27082609
Shit guide, Nick.

Very weak dietary advice and not nearly enough emphasis on cardio. Strength training is just one component of fitness, but it naturally gets the most attention as there are easily measurable and visible results. Believe it or not there actually IS a difference between looking fit and being fit. Do you think Zyzz was fit? No. He smoked, did drugs, drank alcohol and didn't do cardio. He had a nice body though, right?

You are a typical /fit/izen who places "aesthetics" over actual fitness, you have even less to offer than the sticky. I strongly suspect you're just trying to massage your ego by making a brand around yourself with your trip, which would be fine if you actually had anything special to say, but you do not. You might as well just link the sticky on /fit/.
>>
>>27087020
>Normie who wants to stroke his ego and saviour complex.

If that's what I wanted, I would swiftly ignore your posts and certainly not spend literal hours responding to you.

> And fit in interesting and fascinating loser community.

It isn't fascinating to me. If anything, it pains me, because I can see my old self in you, and I am not proud of my past. That is a big part of why I come to you, too.

>There are plenty of normies here, most of them assholes.

Advice: stop focusing on others, focus on yourself. That is where you can solve problems. Your focus on others is escapism from yourself and your problems, it's also why you aren't solving anything right now.
>>
>>27087088
Getting fit is hardly "playing into the normie game". On the contrary, looking strong allows you to care less about fitting in, people don't bother you and you can tell them off when they do things you don't like.
>>
>>27087020
>The fact I can't improve is what defines me.

You can improve, but you choose not to. Huge difference.

>But I can't just simply remove my mental problems I was born with, and no, lifting will not change it.

It's arguable whether you were born with mental problems or not, very much. Forget about lifting for now, you have other problems blocking you. Let's tackle them. You won't believe me but I have some grounding in psychology and I can help you, but not without you.

Work with me on this, Marco.
>>
>>27087315
So if you're not playing the normie game, you're working hard just so that normies can't bully you as easily? That's beta as fuck.
>>
>>27087020
>Nope, it is because I suspect them doing bad things like they always do.

This pains me a lot because I have worked with people who thought this way a lot, even when they had no reason to doubt.

You have no reason to doubt me. I will not betray you, ever. I know you can't trust me now, but I don't mind, because I know I have nothing to hide. Time and again, I will be there and I won't bullshit you.

What do I have to gain from even talking to you post after post? Look at all the stuff I write for you alone, that should help giving me some credit for trust. All I want is for you to get better, and I know this can be done, but only with you.

What could you possibly suspect me of? Ego maniac efforts to get some fake online glory? Surely you don't think I'm that stupid to enjoy digital fame that means absolutely nothing anywhere? What's the status of my "fame" here anyway? "Robots on /r9k/, on 4chan, know of a guy who goes by the name of Nick and spends hours of his free time trying to get self-diagnosed robots to get fit." Talk about some fame. I really don't care about it. Surely you suspect I am actually telling the truth.

How many dickbags would put in that much effort for nothing? I trust I don't fit the pattern of people who betrayed you.
>>
>>27087041

Don't be sad, when your heart is better, you can get it all back very quickly. People who lifted for ten years, then stopped for ten years, got it all back in a few months only.

Surely you can lift for maintenance, with lower intensity, just to maintain muscle mass. You need better advice than my own for this. Heart is serious stuff and I'm not qualified for that issue.
>>
>>27087110
>What do you think about home exercise and gym programs like p90x?

Home stuff is all I do. Not familiar enough with p90x to judge.

>Do they offer any benefits or disadvantages to just doing it on your own?

I'm very wary of anything that's too sophisticated and asks your money. Most good programs look basic and simple, nothing you can sell in any glorious way, and no fancy accessories.

>Are there any advantages to trying to stay lean/otter mode <200 lbs?

Is there any advantage of being less lean? Nothing major in my opinion. It's more a question of look at this point. Although, for health reasons, you're better off ottermode than having layers of fat on you.
>>
>>27087363
Maybe, but now I'm the alpha one.
To be able to think freely you must not fear for your safety, it's the same as what's happening in the USA with that Big Brother NSA stuff, in the end you always have survival in the back of your mind.
>>
>>27087551
>Maybe, but now I'm the alpha one.
No you're not. You can be as buff as you want, but chances are you wouldn't be able to take on even two average guys attacking you at the same time. Not to mention three or more. And that's the things with normies. They attack in packs.
>>
>>27087531
post your body plz

preferably before and after
>>
File: 1450743440284.gif (1 MB, 350x265) Image search: [Google]
1450743440284.gif
1 MB, 350x265
>>27082589
>tfw hit squat and deadlift PRs 3 days ago

I also can do 4 consecutive chin-ups now.

5'11''
150lbs

Squat -155
Deadlift-165
OHP-60
Bench-105

3rd month lifting, started only using the bar and 135lbs.

Current routine is 5 day push/pull/legs.
>>
>>27087088
>And I should also ignore being treated poorly due to them, right?

That's a completely different thing, therefore no. Also, you talk like Marco, using the same fallacious BS to pretend you have a point.

> I should ignore having to work hard due to them, right?

Same comment. Nonsequitur, you're not making any sense here, just desperately trying to counter things I never said.

>That would be just playing into the hand of the fucking normies.

Normies didn't get organised to hate you. Again, I can help with this but you'll need to work with me on it.

>They treat me like shit, I stop playing their game. And anyone who is inferior and still plays their game is a fucking retard.

I will refrain from comments until you give me a very clear example.

>What's vague about height, looks and penis size?

Are you short, ugly, and have a small dick? None of these things is as important as you seem to think.

>After being treated like a dirty rag for many years this tends to fucking happen.

Believe it or not but I am very familiar with wounded dogs that bite the hand that feeds. The only reason why I take all the crap you throw at me is because I see things that way. I'm not a doormat, but if I have to carry you around while you claw at me, I will do just that. You'll get tired before I do.

>You are a dirty normie-sympathizer.

Gave me a chuckle, it's like Normies are Commies or even conspiracy Jews or something. I'm not a sympathiser, and normies have shat on me more than you'll ever care to know. But I have learned their ways and come to accept that this is how they work. Then I won at their own game, but I can never become one of them. I have learned to stop hating them with a passion, although I'm still tempted in many cases. For your own sake, forget about them for a minute, focus on us right here. No homo.
>>
>>27087184
>you need a few kicks to your ass to get you to stop thinking like a pansy.

Yes, kick me more, and maybe I'll absolutely break up. You do not want to know what people who have nothing to hold them sane anymore and have nothing to lose can do. I do not want to know it either.

>Having all you listed, but not being neurotypical will not suddenly reorganise their brains.

Someone not neurotypical has no access to those things in a first place. Those things require you to be neurotypical on some level.
But you can't even imagine it.

>And you know this how?
You told me about your life in previous post. GF, sex, friends, degree, job, healthy mind. For many it is dream or luxury they cannot afford.

>>27087260
I have given up on being normie or competing with them long ago. It does not automatically mean you need to kill yourself when you give up. I can still try to survive and enjoy what little is there left.

>save your own ass

What help? Should I find psychiatrist? Will he magically rewire my brain and remove all illnesses I have been born with?

I came second time to your thread. I ignored them before, but then I thought about it and changed my mind. Making you realise some things are broken beyond repair is how can I help you, what an irony. Nothing is better than truth. It sets people free.

>>27087300

How did I choose? Did I have choice to have healthy mind or fucked up one? I do not remember.

>>27087450
You write stuff to me because your ego is being challenged. You are used to people accepting your help not opposing you and your actions or opinions.
>>
>>27087088
>You're trying to make the robots improve themselves, but by improving themselves they are helping normie society.

Society is the same for everyone. There is a place for you in society too. What makes you different also makes you worthy. This may not seem obvious now, I know, and I have been there, but I am older than you, and I know how things can change. Don't lose hope. Whatever happens or has happened until now, is not evidence that nothing can happen in the future. I speak from experience, and not just my own.

>Must be some kind of special form of Stockholm-syndrome. Kind of like a wife who is getting abused by her husband but always come back to him.

It's not. I cannot have normie friends at all. I can have them as acquaintance but it's an effort and I don't like it. However, I look for the sad frogs in the crowd and often find them. Then I can help them, and we become the best friends under the sun. When it happens, it's magic, and it can happen to you too.

>That's what you're doing if you got born inferior but are working hard despite that.

Stop assuming you were born inferior. Not being a normie doesn't always mean inferior.

I'd like to stop arguing and get some work done with you. I'd like you to describe your symptoms as best as you can. If you're willing, I'll have more specific questions.
>>
>>27087652
>>27087698
>>27087720
Can we talk about fitness now?
>>
>>27087166
>This is very good view on it. We lost genetic lottery and now according to genius Nick advice we should become part of society which bully us, ignore us, mock us, made our life hell and rejected us in first place.

You are part of society no matter what you do, short of living as a hermit on a deserted island. You haven't lost the genetic lottery, I doubt so.

That said, I never said to accept bullying of any kind. You don't understand my point: YOU have given up on yourself far more than any normie ever has.

Nothing can be done until you change your mind about yourself and fight again. That is my point. Self-improvement is where this begins. If you don't judge yourself worthy of your own love and your own efforts, who else will? And if they did, if you don't love yourself, you won't be able to accept that love. You cannot live until you love yourself.

I am trying to make that happen for you. Fitness is a way there, not the only one, but it's a clear way to do this, to experience it in your flesh.

State why you think you lost the genetic lottery.
>>
>>27087228

Don't listen to Marco on this, he says things for reasons much other than stating truths. He is bitter, possibly with legit reasons, but take his words with a grain of salt. I responded to you or him in another post.
>>
>>27087786
Really good thread dude, you're not a fucking therapist, you're a fitness enthusiast here to answer any fitness related questions or posts.

Good fucking job, mate.
>>
>>27087268
>How do you function on a calorie deficit? Going hungry, grumpy and distracted throughout the day?

If I don't start eating, I can go a whole day without much hunger. Try that.

>there's a full fridge always waiting downstairs?

You simply don't buy so much food at one time, or you buy only healthy foods. Minimise the responsibility you need to use as much as possible. Resist temptation when you buy food, not at home in front of the fridge.
>>
>>27087277
>Shit guide, Nick.

You're welcome.

>Very weak dietary advice and not nearly enough emphasis on cardio.

That's because dietary advice doesn't need to be much more complicated. It's not weak, it's all you need, and it is much less than diet companies would want you to think, also fat people who don't want to think it's that easy. They work in conjunction. As to cardio, it isn't my forte, so I say only as much as I know about it.

>Believe it or not there actually IS a difference between looking fit and being fit.

Yes and no. Bodybuilders are almost never healthy, for instance.

>Do you think Zyzz was fit?

He was fit, but there's more to health than just fitness. If you have a heart condition that can't be cured, you can only be so healthy. The point is that working out increases your fitness levels, even if you have special conditions. Not working out, in that case, wouldn't give you more health, but less.

>You are a typical /fit/izen who places "aesthetics" over actual fitness,

Thing is, the biological reason why we find certain things esthetics are directly tied to actually being healthy. Perverted fetishes need not apply. Functional strength is actually esthetics. Bodybuilding bullshit isn't esthetic to most people.

>I strongly suspect you're just trying to massage your ego by making a brand around yourself with your trip, which would be fine if you actually had anything special to say, but you do not.

My trip is used only in this thread and you have no idea who I am with or without it, thus making your claim silly. I'm just as anon as you are.

I have lots to say, as evidenced by the many posts I write. That you don't want to listen is another problem entirely.

>You might as well just link the sticky on /fit/.

Reading the sticky is fine, but I found it lacking in many ways. It doesn't address every issue my guide deals with.
>>
>>27087315

This guy is correct. Most "normies" don't really do any fitness. Besides, doing repetitive things and enjoying it is not very normie at all.

>>27087363
>you're working hard just so that normies can't bully you as easily? That's beta as fuck.

Preventing normies from bullying you is beta as fuck? How does that happen? When I was a young kid, there were bullies in my class, and to prepare for the day they'd attack me, I started doing pushups every day. No program, just pushups like in the movies. I actually got strong and the day came when I was attacked. I brutally beat down the kid who attacked me and was left alone for the following years. Is that beta to you? What would you have done?
>>
>>27087599

I don't have a good before pic yet. I have an older "after" one, though, but it's nothing amazing yet.

I posted it before. I don't use my current accomplishments as an argument for anything, but my progress is such that I know what I do is working excellently.

Still want to see my body?
>>
>>27087644

Nice. When I started, I couldn't do a single chinup, now I can do 2 shitty ones. Progress!

Can't wait until I can do a good full one. It's gonna happen.
>>
Got back into weight lifting and Martial arts after putting that shit on ice for 6 years.

Martial Arts have always been a passion for me, both as a sport, physical conditioning, combat and as a way of life and philosophy, but back then I was incredibly complexed by my scrawny physique and trained so much I injured myself. I didn't know patience back then.

Gained quite a bit of mass since then, it seems that I started developing past my mid twenties. Now I've been training for about a month and a half and already I've noticed aesthetic improvement.

I don't aim to get fit to get people to mire me, I don't want an impressive and cut physique like I used to, I aim for health, strenght and fitness, but I gotta admit that I got leaner and it'S noticeable that I worked the mass I gained since then. I'm very satisfied.

Also, Martial Arts have provided great mental and emotional balance. Focusing on my martial pursuit has given me a goal to aim for and since there are so many aspects, both physically and mentally, to work on in this domain, I don't lack work on my table.

Also doing exercice is great for the mood and energize you.
>>
>>27087652
>the same fallacious BS
Which is? Don't you realize? I can't just pretend these things didn't happen and I can't stop hating normies for treating me like shit. Obviously in this state of mind there is no reason for me to improve.

>Normies didn't get organised to hate you.
No it's self-organization. Hierarchies form, the ones on the bottom get fucked.

>Are you short, ugly, and have a small dick? None of these things is as important as you seem to think.
They are important, unless you mean I should work hard to compensate for these things. Which is humiliating and playing the normie game.

>Believe it or not but I am very familiar with wounded dogs that bite the hand that feeds. The only reason why I take all the crap you throw at me is because I see things that way. I'm not a doormat, but if I have to carry you around while you claw at me, I will do just that. You'll get tired before I do.
You haven't said anything though. You haven't given me a reason why I should stop biting. And without it, I won't stop.

> But I have learned their ways and come to accept that this is how they work
So you've accepted being treated like shit. Having to work hard for things they don't. You're a real pussywhipped cunt, aren't you.

>>27087730
If you want fitness go to fucking /fit/ or bodybuilding.com or something.
>>
>>27088002
it would back up your words in a fit thread so yeah
>>
>>27087698
>Yes, kick me more, and maybe I'll absolutely break up.

My kicks are different. I've already done most of the kicking required, I believe.

>Someone not neurotypical has no access to those things in a first place.

Wrong. I have, and many non-normos have, I know that for a fact. You're arguing for your limitations again.

>Those things require you to be neurotypical on some level.

They don't. If I took you to a party with my normie workmates, you'd be doing fine by my side. Guaranteed.

>But you can't even imagine it.

I don't need to imagine anything, I've lived it for longer than you've existed.

>You told me about your life in previous post. GF, sex, friends, degree, job, healthy mind. For many it is dream or luxury they cannot afford.

It was never a luxury, it was hard work and suffering. I went through 8 years of university without a single friend to speak with. That is no fun and I have not lived it well at all. As to healthy mind, I went twice to a psychiatric hospital and destroyed my own shoulder by flying through a door of my own free will. And that's not all of it.
>>
>>27087965
>I actually got strong and the day came when I was attacked. I brutally beat down the kid who attacked me and was left alone for the following years. Is that beta to you? What would you have done?
Well whenever something like this happend I would get fucked up by the rest of the group. The stories about beating one of the bullies up and then being left alone always makes me laugh. Here beating up the inferiors was like an initiation ritual. The group would let the weaker guys beat me up. I always tried to fight back, but everytime I got close to winning rest of the gang stepped in and obviously I got my ass handed to me. It's like you guys have never been in a fight.
>>
>>27088096
>State why you think you lost the genetic lottery.

After so many posts you still do not get it. So once again, I am mentally ill. I can't even walk through the town whithout being anxious and paranoid about all the people. I can't even hold eye contact, I constantly doubt everything about me and always assume the worst about anyone other, I cannot trust, connect or relate to the people or understand them and therefore I cannot function properly in the society. I also have no motivation, depression nearly all of the time, sometimes mood swings aka happy for no reason. There is nothing pushing me forward, some days I can hardly get out of bed, so I can't imagine training consistently, counting calories or whatever, I never did such things in my whole life. My sexuality is fucked up too, but that I will not discuss. I was not even lucky enough to be properly straight.

I can act a normal sometimes, but that is never enough, there is always some random moment that breaks me. I do not know it it's Aspergers, autism, or whatever.

But now I know, thank you Nick. It's not genetic, it's because I do not go to gym with all normies and chads there. Or I am not being myself enough and just doing it brah. Is there more to your advice or that is all.
>>
>>27087698
>I have given up on being normie or competing with them long ago.

I am not asking you to do either. I am asking you to work with me on improving yourself, as the person you are, not as a normie.

>I can still try to survive and enjoy what little is there left.

You can do much better. Just choose to.

>What help? Should I find psychiatrist? Will he magically rewire my brain and remove all illnesses I have been born with?

Start with me. I can't help more until I know what's going on more precisely. I'll offer solutions much later.

>Making you realise some things are broken beyond repair is how can I help you, what an irony.

First, that wouldn't help me, second, I've already repaired things others thought were beyond repair, so you cannot win this. I've already proven to myself that nothing is ever beyond repair.

>Nothing is better than truth. It sets people free.

And that's exactly why you aren't free, because that is not truth, it's bullshit you feed yourself to protect yourself the wrong way.
>>
>>27087698
>How did I choose? Did I have choice to have healthy mind or fucked up one? I do not remember.

In everyone of your posts, you choose not to help yourself.

>>27087698
>You write stuff to me because your ego is being challenged. You are used to people accepting your help not opposing you and your actions or opinions.

My ego isn't challenged by you. I have nothing to prove here. I know who I am and I have accomplished enough to be secure in my worth and abilities. This may be a novelty to you, but I am not you.

As to people accepting my help, that's always the hardest part. Once I am trusted and we both work the same way, it's much easier. But that's part of the process. Don't shut me out because others have failed you. Don't let others prevent this from happening.

Consider this: what's at risk here? Nothing. I literally cannot touch you in any way. Give me a chance to help you. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>27087730
>Can we talk about fitness now?

Sure, ask anything.

I'm here to help, some of you need a different kind of help.

>>27087809
>Really good thread dude, you're not a fucking therapist,

You don't actually know this, just saying.
>>
>>27088038

Good stuff, friend.
>>
>>27088044
>I can't just pretend these things didn't happen and I can't stop hating normies for treating me like shit. Obviously in this state of mind there is no reason for me to improve.

It should be the opposite. If you don't improve, you let the normies win.

>>27088044
>No it's self-organization. Hierarchies form, the ones on the bottom get fucked.

Then move up. I'm offering you a way.

>>27088044
>They are important, unless you mean I should work hard to compensate for these things. Which is humiliating and playing the normie game.

You are not a woman, or a normie, you cannot know if they really matter so much or not. I can affirm that they are not. Not unless you define yourself with them, which you do.

>>27088044
>You haven't said anything though. You haven't given me a reason why I should stop biting. And without it, I won't stop.

The reason is that you can actually trust me. That's the only reason. Keep biting until you believe it. I will not make up some complicated bullshit reason to convince you. The naked truth is that simple. My actions will do the rest, if what I've done so far isn't enough. If you want, I'll make my next thread for you alone. I'll fucking do it if I must.

>So you've accepted being treated like shit.

No, I have understood their rules and played them and beat them at it. It made me sad to behave like them, but sometimes it's the only thing that works.

> Having to work hard for things they don't. You're a real pussywhipped cunt, aren't you.

Working hard trained me much more than any of them, which ended up a massive bonus for me. I now enjoy a life they can never have.

>You're a real pussywhipped cunt, aren't you.

Overcoming obstacles and being stronger for it, I don't see how that's being pussywhipped.
>>
>>27088044

I've been on the bottom of the barrel too and it only motivated me more not to give up.

I guess it's just a matter of perspective. The same shit happens to two different people, but they end up interpreting the lesson differently. I was motivated to make a name for myself, you gave up.

I don't mind that you chose that, What I don't agree with is that you seem to indirectly encourage others to give up. This is non productive.

I know I might not ammount as much as chad or whatever, but I've found my quiet little place to make my home and even if Chad, on the top of the mountain, gets a far better view than me, at least I feel very good about what I have and personal progress I make.

It's all about how you feel about yourself in this struggle. I'Ve never felt better so, no, I won't give up just because you say shit is meaningless. I'd rather be here than go back to feeling like shit every day of my life.
>>
>>27088099

I'm gonna assume you're out of school now and this behaviour no longer bothers you, because if you're an adult, and anyone treats you this way, you can sue them and cause them major problems, and get money for it.

Bullies left me alone because I had zero tolerance for disrespect. It wasn't just that I fought back when attacked, it was also that I didn't play along.

Thing is, if you make it expensive for them to fuck with you, they're much less likely to do it.

Either way, this is your past, not your present, right?
>>
>>27088139
>always assume the worst about anyone other,

You do this to me too, and I know for a fact that I am only here to help you. I'm glad you recognise that pattern though.

OK, I now know enough to start with some questions. Trust me on this.

Can you enjoy watching movies?
>>
>>27088299
>It should be the opposite. If you don't improve, you let the normies win.
No. It's better to hurt yourself so you won't make the enemy win. As opposed to helping yourself but also your enemy.

>Then move up. I'm offering you a way.
No, the positions are mostly fixed. You can't move up.

>I can affirm that they are not.
Based on?

>I will not make up some complicated bullshit reason to convince you. The naked truth is that simple.
Which is? You keep saying thigs, calling them truth without backing them up. That's no truth.

>Overcoming obstacles and being stronger for it, I don't see how that's being pussywhipped.
Because normies put the obstacles in front of you. And you jumped them. Like the good doggie you are.
>>
File: earthwithoutme.jpg (1 MB, 2310x1781) Image search: [Google]
earthwithoutme.jpg
1 MB, 2310x1781
>>27082589

>just start lifting
>2months ins, baby results see shapes of muscle are growing
>damn I'm going to gain some mass now
>eat like a fucking truck
>hit the gym for a whole week like a fucking maniac
>I actually lost half a Kilo

Should I buy some MASS inducing protein? Because eating obviously doesn't do it for me, my metabolism is fucked up I eat so much I want to throw up all day.

Now I understaind the epic muh gains meme from /fit/
>>
>>27088386
>No. It's better to hurt yourself so you won't make the enemy win. As opposed to helping yourself but also your enemy.

This makes no sense and you know it. If you hurt yourself to side with the enemy to avoid feeling like you lost, you still lose. It's a common coping mechanism but you should drop that shit like a hot turd.

>No, the positions are mostly fixed. You can't move up.

You are so intent on not making a damn effort. For fuck's sake, listen to me, YOU CAN MOVE UP. You're not 55, your life is just beginning. Good things can happen but not without you. Do you think most normies will want to help you like I do? They won't, I know that much, but if you can't accept my own help, how will you ever accept a normie's? They're not assholes, most of them aren't, but they don't think like you.

>Based on?

Experience, mine and others'.

>Which is? You keep saying thigs, calling them truth without backing them up. That's no truth.

Telling the truth doesn't mean it can be "backed up". There are truths I can't prove to you. Test yourself about that one. Also, isn't the time I spend with you some sort of evidence that what I say is true?

>inb4 "fame"

Other people think I'm retarded for focusing mostly on you and abandoning my own thread.
>>
>>27088386
>>It should be the opposite. If you don't improve, you let the normies win.
>No. It's better to hurt yourself so you won't make the enemy win. As opposed to helping yourself but also your enemy.

This is completely illogical. Nobody gains anything from that attitude, especially not you, on the contrary, you lose and you've never been losing harder than right now.

Your "enemy" doesn'T care about you. Whatever you try to prove to him he doesn't give a shit about, whether it is that you can rise to his level or that you won'T give in to his pressure, he never cares. the normal enemy is someone who indulge in negative energy he gains from belittling people. If you try to change for him, he'll just keep finding reasons to belittle you, if you get better than him, he'll belittle your success. It is a war that can never be won.

How do you change this? You stop thinking about the normie, you let the past be in the past and you focus on the now and the future. I can't forget what happened to me in the past either, but it's a lesson. normies will never play me the same way they played me before because I've learned the tricks and I'm not doing it for them or anyone else, I'm doing it for me.

I'm doing it for my own mental health, physical health and my own place and if Chad looks at me from the top and laughs, I can choose not to listen to him.

Nobody has ever held a gun to my head to force me to be a loser, so as long as this doesn't happen, as long as I can avoid trouble and just get my own peace, I will not care about chad and the normie posse.
>>
>>27088175

Maybe I do not fucking know how to help myself. Maybe I believe I cannot be helped. Did you really miss the whole point?
Genetics and environment made me who I am. There is little free will in this world if any. I am caught in a negative loop of my brain and there is no way out. I even tried shrooms but it did not change a thing about me.

I gave you chance talking to you. What more is there.

>>27088382
Sometimes when I feel like it. Which is not very often. Enjoyment depends on the stuff I'm watching. And of course I knew the pattern. Being honest with myself and figure out delusions is my everyday mindwork.
>>
>>27088386
>Because normies put the obstacles in front of you. And you jumped them. Like the good doggie you are.

Here's what you're doing: to avoid seeing an outcome as positive, you paint it negatively, to ensure that NO outcome can ever be good. Some bullies tried to fuck with me, and I fucked them up. Your interpretation: "you acted like a good dog." Know what? The bullies didn't think so. Good doggies don't fuck you up until you cry like a bitch.

You have a pattern of painting everything black so you don't feel too bad about not having chosen the better option. As long as you refuse to see this reality, you cannot improve. You must accept that YOU have failed things too, and that it isn't just society and normies and whatever who failed you.

You're better off looking at what you can do and not what others do or did. You can't act for them, so forget them.
>>
>>27088471
>This makes no sense and you know it. If you hurt yourself to side with the enemy to avoid feeling like you lost, you still lose. It's a common coping mechanism but you should drop that shit like a hot turd.
If you are inferior. You lose no matter what. But at least you can lose without helping normans.

>You are so intent on not making a damn effort. For fuck's sake, listen to me, YOU CAN MOVE UP. You're not 55, your life is just beginning. Good things can happen but not without you. Do you think most normies will want to help you like I do? They won't, I know that much, but if you can't accept my own help, how will you ever accept a normie's? They're not assholes, most of them aren't, but they don't think like you.
Why do you think I'm not making effort? I am. But every success I earn is bitter. Because I see other guys who just got lucky get more than me for less work.

>Experience, mine and others'.
Anecdotal evidence.

>There are truths I can't prove to you.
Meaningless bullshit.

>Other people think I'm retarded for focusing mostly on you and abandoning my own thread.
So don't be. Just because you are responding to me does not make me obligated to agree with you. Or even be civil.
>>
>>27088465

Sounds good to me. Count your calories to see what's really going on.
>>
>>27088475

I second this post 100%. You're a cool dude, anon.
>>
Just dropping in no remind everyone if you aren't roiding and eating to the point of nausea you are wasting your time. You should be pinning before you first set foot in gym.

Test, tren, and dbol. It doesn't matter what you do from that point. Bang heavy weights and eat big and you'll grow. See the jackass doing pec flyes and pussy Smith squats who is fucking huge? He doesn't give two shits about training yet he is beautiful. Roid, eat, then fuck around doing whatever. It beats any natty program without even trying.
>>
>>27088533

thanks man, I need to be more serious about my regime because I'm really serious on my training like I'm regular etc, but on the food level I'm way less interested.

Counting calories and making a very precise food plan is harder than lifting weights.
>>
>>27088488
>Maybe I do not fucking know how to help myself.

Dubs for truth. I know that you can't help yourself yet, and I'm here to change that.

>Maybe I believe I cannot be helped.

You do.

>Did you really miss the whole point?

I didn't, but I think you do.

>Genetics and environment made me who I am.

You use this as a reason not to improve. It's an excuse and nothing else. The sooner you face it, the better.

> There is little free will in this world if any.

Another bullshit excuse.

> I am caught in a negative loop of my brain and there is no way out.

I am the way out, but you'll have to follow me.

>I even tried shrooms but it did not change a thing about me.

No reason for them too. That's not what you need, it's just a distraction.

>I gave you chance talking to you. What more is there.

That's all I need to help you.

>>27088488
>Sometimes when I feel like it. Which is not very often. Enjoyment depends on the stuff I'm watching.

What kind of stuff do you like watching?
>>
>>27088583

Nigga why do you train to be beautiful?
>>
>>27088529
>Why do you think I'm not making effort? I am. But every success I earn is bitter. Because I see other guys who just got lucky get more than me for less work.

I sometimes confuse you with Marco. As to others' work, be careful, you never know what they actually do. You're not with them 24/7 and you'd surprised the hardships some people have to live with.

>dude pisses his bed nightly
>dude has a micropenis
>dude must sleep with an oxygen mask
>dude has weird disease nobody knows about but influences his entire life

>>27088529
>Anecdotal evidence.

That's not how this works. You'd consider scientific experiments anecdotal too on that basis.

>>27088529
>Meaningless bullshit.

You didn't test it on yourself, did you.

>>27088529
>So don't be. Just because you are responding to me does not make me obligated to agree with you. Or even be civil.

I never suggested either.
>>
>>27088583
>Just dropping in no remind everyone if you aren't roiding and eating to the point of nausea you are wasting your time.

100% trash. I never roided nor eaten more than I wanted, and still grew muscles where there was nothing before.

Just go away.

>>27088585
>Counting calories and making a very precise food plan is harder than lifting weights.

I hear you. It's also essential, without it, you cannot control your fat. Eventually, you'll be so used to calories you won't need to count anymore.
>>
>>27088644
>You're not with them 24/7 and you'd surprised the hardships some people have to live with.
Not really. Tall guys for example have everything easier. Are more confident due to being treated better. I know few examples and it's also supported by statistics.

>That's not how this works. You'd consider scientific experiments anecdotal too on that basis.
I just doubt your experiences are nowhere that big.

>You didn't test it on yourself, did you.
Test what? You can't even make a point as to why you're right.
>>
Marco,

How often are you on this board?
>>
>>27088711
>What kind of stuff do you like watching?
Random. I visit my cousin because he has bigger display and nobody else in house so I can focus properly on the movie. The last movies I saw, were Mad Max, Legend and Sucker Punch. The last one got instantly to my first place of favorites. Really recommend it, but it takes a proper mind and kind of person to even understand it.

I do not know where you wanna go with this shit. It some simple bullshit from Psychiatry 101?

Every fucking day I'm here, btw.
>>
>>27088704
>Not really. Tall guys for example have everything easier.

My best friend is a giant, way over 6'2 and would have been taller if they hadn't stopped it. This never helped him. He'd rather be shorter. He wasn't treated better for it. Instead, he stands out of any crowd and everybody sees him anywhere he is. He doesn't like that either.

He isn't more confident because of it, he resents the fact that everyone has to look up to him as if we were all kids compared to him.

>>27088704
>I just doubt your experiences are nowhere that big.

That's like saying that heating water and realising that it boils at 100 isn't relevant. It's not anecdotal because I guarantee it would happen in any case, provided the conditions are the same.

>>27088704
>Test what? You can't even make a point as to why you're right.

Some truths can't be backed up. Think of something true, absolutely true, about you, and see if you can always prove it to me. You should find plenty of things that cannot be proven. Prove to me you love your mom, prove to me you're from your own country, etc. If I don't work with you on it, you won't be able to prove anything, pretty much, and in some cases, even if I am complient.
>>
>>27088770
>I do not know where you wanna go with this shit. It some simple bullshit from Psychiatry 101?

It's not. I know what I'm doing. I'm just not disclosing anything here right now because:

>you aren't ready to believe me much, although probably more than you show
>I don't know enough yet

Let's continue.

Name something that you dislike about normies.
>>
>>27088770
>Every fucking day I'm here, btw.

Good. What's your general timezone?
>>
>>27084394
Nice pic, saved. Thanks bro
>>
>>27088791
Your anecdote about tall friend doesn't mean much. Tall men are on average more respected, more confident, more like by women, earn more. It goes on.

>It's not anecdotal because I guarantee it would happen in any case
Guarantee based on?

>Some truths can't be backed up.
Than I will not consider them truths.

> Prove to me you love your mom, prove to me you're from your own country, etc.
I don't. Inb4 edgy.
>>
>>27088855

Welcome!

whoriginalalalala
>>
What if i take stimulants to not eat? Lmao fuck reading that guide nigga
>>
>>27088871
>Your anecdote about tall friend doesn't mean much.

It means that being tall doesn't mean shit about being lucky. That's enough to undo your stated belief about tall people, and this can be applied to a lot of other beliefs you have on how others are lucky and how you aren't.

> Tall men are on average more respected, more confident, more like by women, earn more. It goes on.

This isn't true. Taller men are judged by a higher standard because of their height, and if they fail, they get a much worse treatment. In my country, there is even a term against this sort of person. If you were taller, but with the same attitude, you'd get a lot more shit for it.

>>27088871
>Guarantee based on?

Fucking science. Boiling water is pretty damn basic.

>>27088871
>Than I will not consider them truths.

The point is that they would still be truths, not that you could be sure.

>>27088871
>I don't. Inb4 edgy.

Then prove you don't love her, same difference.

>>27088924

Don't.
>>
>>27088816
Hivemind, herd mentality, requirements and standards to fit in, rejection of individualism.

Central European Time.

>My best friend is a giant, way over 6'2 and would have been taller

If you are giant at 6'2, than what am I, being 6'6 tall?
>>
>>27088939
>If you are giant at 6'2
Not you, meant your friend.
>>
>>27088945

OK.

Has there ever been a case, in your childhood or later, where you talked about an idea and others found it weird? If so, what was that idea?

Do you smell things?

Do you feel generally angry at the world? (I guess I know already but I need to ask straightforwardly anyway, I want your own answer.)
>>
>>27088939
>It means that being tall doesn't mean shit about being lucky. That's enough to undo your stated belief about tall people, and this can be applied to a lot of other beliefs you have on how others are lucky and how you aren't.
It doesn't undo the statistics proving how advantaged are tall men.

>Fucking science. Boiling water is pretty damn basic.
Yeah except it depends on air pressure, so even in something this basic, you fail. Also how does that prove your other "truths"?

>The point is that they would still be truths, not that you could be sure.
They could be, but until proven I won't consider them truths.
>>
>>27089018
>It doesn't undo the statistics proving how advantaged are tall men.

Without a reading of the stats, they mean little. You'd be surprised why certain things happen and others don't. Either way, a trend is no reason to give up. If ever short person gives up because stats say so, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy. So don't do that.

>>27089018
>Yeah except it depends on air pressure, so even in something this basic, you fail.

I actually called that one, reread and you'll see I specified that the conditions had to be comparable.

>Also how does that prove your other "truths"?

Point is, some truths you cannot prove, others you can. By now, I don't even remember why this matters.
>>
What's your physique like nick? Let us see a CB
>>
>>27088939
I think stimulants are actually great to not overeat, the EC stack is recommended on /fit/ all the time. I did it last summer and lost like 10 lbs.
>>
>>27088997

Those are questions like from bullshit internet psychology test. I am starting to feel I'm being trolled.

I do not remember such ideas, but they could be there. I try to not think about weird moments, to keep my mood a bit better.

Smell things? Do not know what it refers to. Yes, I can smell, obviously.

I generally feel as angry as someone who lost his ticket feels angry at lottery.
>>
File: rare pepe.jpg (103 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
rare pepe.jpg
103 KB, 511x428
>>27089098

Older pic. I've been doing a shit routine for 7 months and the gains were minimal. Since I learned better, my progress is more important.

It's not impressive unless you know where I started. I was skinny fat and the progress is impressive to me. I'll take new pics when I think it's anything to use as an argument.
>>
>>27089074
>Either way, a trend is no reason to give up.
It is actually. If you work hard to achieve things that others get more easily due to inherent advantages, then there is no point getting them at all. It just makes you bitter. Or it makes me bitter rather. Not sure about you. You're probably such a cuck you don't even care.

>Point is, some truths you cannot prove, others you can. By now, I don't even remember why this matters.
Because things that you can't prove or even provide some arguments I'm not going to take as truths. No one rational would.
>>
>>27089128
>Those are questions like from bullshit internet psychology test.

Don't concern yourself with the origins of my questions. All I can tell you is that I am not taking them from a website or some shit. I'm making them up right now, and I know exactly why.

> I am starting to feel I'm being trolled.

Trolled? After how many hours of me talking to you? Do you really think I'd be that dedicated as a troll? That I start fitness threads to troll you specifically? Feel free to verify whether I'm trolling you or not by continue to answer the damn questions.

>>27089128
>I do not remember such ideas, but they could be there. I try to not think about weird moments, to keep my mood a bit better.

Try. Anything will do. Just try to remember. I don't want to have to suggest examples if I can help it.

>>27089128
>Smell things? Do not know what it refers to. Yes, I can smell, obviously.

The question is: do you actively use your sense of smell on things. Do you smell books you read, the remote for the tv, the controller for a console, your mouse, keyboard, your own hands, etc.
>>
>>27089147
Well as long as you are happy with your progress. Although your physique is pretty average, I think it is nice what you are doing for /r9k/ (even if it is a little bit of tripfag attentionwhoring). A structured fitness program would probably be great for a lot of the people here. Have a nice life nick.
>>
>>27089164
>It is actually. If you work hard to achieve things that others get more easily due to inherent advantages, then there is no point getting them at all.

>if someone can get a million dollar easily, then fuck it, I won't work hard to get a million dollars the hard way!

Yeah, no, this is fucking dumb and you should be ashamed. I was born in a family where you normally work a shit job for your whole life, and, instead, I went to university, and it wasn't easy, for a bunch of reasons, but it's still worth it. I'm all the more proud that I didn't have any advantages. I'm not bitter for it, I'm proud.

>You're probably such a cuck you don't even care.

Overcoming obstacles doesn't make me a cuck you noobhead. I was given bad cards and played better than people with better hands. Who do you think gets more cucked here? What's your current situation, what do you think mine is? Do I feel cucked, fuck no. Do you?
>>
>>27089194
I do not know what ideas you mean. As you can imagine, I was not ever confident enough to present my own ideas, I mostly just tried to listen to people when I was interacting with them and not risking coming off too weird intentionally.

No, I do not actively use smell things.

Is not this really meaningless?
>>
>>27089220
>Although your physique is pretty average,

I never said I was amazing. What's amazing is that it could be done at all.

>>27089220
>Have a nice life nick.

Thanks. I'll update progress when I feel it happened. This stuff takes time.

It's not very convincing for now, but when I eventually make it, it will.
>>
>>27089273
>not risking coming off too weird intentionally.

Makes perfect sense to me.

>>27089273
>Is not this really meaningless?

It's not. Trust me. I know exactly what I'm doing.

Imagine you're locked with a normie in an elevator. What happens?
>>
>>27089246
>I'm not bitter for it, I'm proud.
Same here, both my parents never even graduated high school and I'm getting masters in few months(hopefully). Does it make me happy? No, it makes me bitter because many people will be more succesful even without education due to luck, good starting point. Etc.

>Overcoming obstacles doesn't make me a cuck you noobhead.
It does when normies put the obstacles in front of you. And you jump them like a little doggy.
>>
>>27088939
Dont what?
>>
>>27089295
>Makes perfect sense to me.
No fucking way, Nick. You are getting what you wanted to hear.

Depends on how will normie act in that situation.
>>
>>27089299
>Does it make me happy? No, it makes me bitter because many people will be more succesful even without education due to luck, good starting point. Etc.

You need to stop considering other people in a competitive way with yourself. Sometimes others are luckier, sometimes they aren't. Think about all the people who don't even get a chance to go college at all. You are the lucky one compared to others, too. Stop thinking about this stuff. It doesn't matter to anyone.

If you compare just to get bitter, plain stop it. Do your best with what you have and don't be angry that others do just the same.

>>27089299
>It does when normies put the obstacles in front of you. And you jump them like a little doggy.

Friend, when I defend myself, *I* put the obstacle before the normie and the normie fails to get past it. Stop seeing things in ways that make everything seem shit.
>>
>>27089368
>No fucking way, Nick. You are getting what you wanted to hear.

I'll explain, since you're paranoid: it makes sense to me that if others have made fun of you or attacked you you'd want to stand out as little as possible by repressing any possiblly weird ideas you may have had.

Stop worrying that I am going to stupidly deliver a diagnostic based on your answers. OK?

I'm not fucking retarded, give me that much.
>>
Marco,

Tell me a few things that went wrong when you started school, if anything.

The more you give me the better.

Also, mention a few fears you have, phobias, etc.
>>
>>27089368
>No fucking way, Nick. You are getting what you wanted to hear.

>coming off too weirdly

Why would that happen? Why would you come off too weirdly?
>>
>>27089398
People compete. Life is competition. How can you ignore this for the sake of being happy(how can anyone) is beyond me.
>>
>>27089505
>People compete. Life is competition. How can you ignore this for the sake of being happy(how can anyone) is beyond me.

I don't ignore, but you make a mistake I don't. I don't see other people's efforts as directly against me. Seeing things the way you do doesn't help anyone's competitive efforts, either. When I started lifting, I knew it was useless to compare myself to people who started earlier in their lives, had more money, a better gym, etc. Absolutely pointless. I consider it trivial whining and boohoo poor me bullshit.

I compete with myself 90% of the time, as everyone else. Why should I give a fuck what anyone else does in the gym, for instance? Is someone stronger than me? Sure, and? I don't care. Thinking about that won't add muscles to myself, and I don't need more motivation to do what I need to do to get there.

Why do you look at what others do when all you use that for is to shit on yourself and/or pity yourself that you weren't so lucky as X and Y?

What is the goddam point of doing this?

>shitting in shoes you can't wear so you won't feel bad for not having them

Stop being so jelly. Be happy for people who achieve things, be happy that they got lucky. You don't need luck, at this point, you need to work hard. If it has no solution, it's not a problem, so move on.
>>
>>27089460

I got bullied a bit, I did not get along with people well. Most of them played sports which I was not interested in. I got my first PC, and games and internet and most of my time went basically there. Most robots are similar in this, I guess. Porn and games is very bad for brain, I read a book about it.

>>27089501
Because I am fucking weird compared to normies.
>>
>>27082589
I'm skinny as fuck. Just started going to the gym.

How much more do I need to eat to get results? I've tried eating a ton more but it just makes me feel really fucking ill. I feel much better when I stick to my normal amount of food.

Also should clarify that I'm not eating shitty food, so that's not what's causing me to feel ill lel.
>>
>>27089595
>I got my first PC, and games and internet and most of my time went basically there. Most robots are similar in this, I guess. Porn and games is very bad for brain, I read a book about it.

Two things: try to forget about the robot category for a bit, because I surmise very different non-neurotypical inhabit that category, and it'd be a fatal mistake to assume you're like all the others. Secondly, porn and games aren't bad for your brain, that's mostly bullshit.

We can argue over this if you want, but maybe another time. Don't worry about it. I've used both porn and games for a very long time and never had any negative side effects from them, quite the opposite, but that's another story. For the record, I got bored of porn after about a decade of using it. It may happen to you too eventually.

>>27089595
>Because I am fucking weird compared to normies.

Point of interest right here. Can you find precise instances of this? Any anecdote, anything, several if you can.
>>
>>27089587
>I don't see other people's efforts as directly against me.
But they are against me. We live in a world where you compete for limited resources. Anyone who wins is bad for you. Because he takes resouces that can not be yours.

>What is the goddam point of doing this?
What's the goddamn point of improving if you can't be the best? There is none.

>Stop being so jelly. Be happy for people who achieve things, be happy that they got lucky. You don't need luck, at this point, you need to work hard. If it has no solution, it's not a problem, so move on.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I should be happy? The people who achive things achieve them by bullying people. Thanks to bullying people when they're young, they are confident and have social standing. The success they have IS ON MY FUCKING EXPENSE! WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I BE HAPPY FOR THEM? Inferior people are exploited every day. In every company, it's the managers who get most money. The normies who exploit inferiors. Just like in life where inferiors work hard to get scraps of what lucky people get easily. I swear you're so fucking retarded.
>>
>>27089659

What do you eat and how many calories a day?

Calculate your basal rate:

http://www.calculator.net/calorie-calculator.html
>>
>>27088612

Why do you avoid it? A real man is strong. Enjoy your no gains.

>>27088672

Sounds like you're a pussy.
>no I actually I like being weak, wouldn't want to get too big hehe
>>
best places to find high calorie recipes?
>>
>>27089663
>But they are against me. We live in a world where you compete for limited resources.

99.9% of the time, you won't. You aren't Mad Max, you're not surviving. Most of everything you will ever do will not be a competition with others. The few competitions you'll have with others will largley be won or lost depending on what you won or lost against yourself. If someone gets hired for a job because they look fit as fuck and you don't, that dude will have won simply because he won against himself in his work out before. Much of the competitiom works this way.

You aren't living in a jungle.

>>27089663
>What's the goddamn point of improving if you can't be the best? There is none.

You can be the best, you don't need to, though. You're just stalling at this point, you just want to be a loser and not even try.

>>27089663
>The people who achive things achieve them by bullying people.

That's what you tell yourself to discredit success in general. I have never bullied anyone, I am successful and use my success to help others. Stop your excuses.

You are too angry at others to actively work for yourself.

>The normies who exploit inferiors.

Since when aren't normies the inferior ones? What have you guys been reading?

> I swear you're so fucking retarded.

Retarded because I take the time to talk sense to you? Your ideas are wrong and shit and they don't help you. Mine made me improve and get better in life. What do you want? More of the same or something new?
>>
>>27089745

https://www.healthaliciousness.com/articles/highest-calorie-foods.php

Any recipe that has these.
>>
>>27089660
Porn and games are bad for robots, it's too easy satisfaction for your reward system without working hard and being alone. It was in a book bz experienced psychologist. I don't say its bad for everyone. It can't damage a normie.

I talked about my illnesses a lot.

Maybe we can talk over Skype or something, this is not good way. Gimme email, I might contact you. And finally prove you, there is nothing that could be fixed.
>>
>>27089751
>Most of everything you will ever do will not be a competition with others.
That's bullshit and you know it.

>The few competitions you'll have with others will largley be won or lost depending on what you won or lost against yourself.
And now you're disregarding how things you can't change determine your life. Ever heard of for example halo effect?

>That's what you tell yourself to discredit success in general. I have never bullied anyone, I am successful and use my success to help others. Stop your excuses.
I don't give a shit what you say. Nothing happens for no reason. No success is fair. It's just exploiting the inferiors by using advantages. If you made it, you were never an inferior but always superior. You didn't work hard for it. You got born into it.

>Retarded because I take the time to talk sense to you? Your ideas are wrong and shit and they don't help you. Mine made me improve and get better in life. What do you want? More of the same or something new?
You still don't understand. It's not a matter of what I want. It's a matter of what is the truth. I can't just believe in things that are not true because they would make me happier. It doesn't work that way.
>>
>>27089782
>Porn and games are bad for robots, it's too easy satisfaction for your reward system without working hard and being alone.

Porn is not real sex and this never escapes your mind, robot or not. Games are games and nobody thinks of them as a substitute for anything in life, they're not a competing reality. Many games can be compared to work, some jobs are more fun than many games.

>It was in a book bz experienced psychologist.

From personal experience, and I am qualified in the area, don't trust everything you read just because someone has a degree.

It can't damage anyone, really. People do things do themselves. Chances are both porn and games helped you tolerate life more easily. Do you think you'd have been better off without a computer? I don't think so.

>>27089782
>Maybe we can talk over Skype or something, this is not good way. Gimme email, I might contact you. And finally prove you, there is nothing that could be fixed.

If your aim was to convince me that nothing can be done, you wouldn't even try, because there would be no point.

Write to me at [email protected] where I'll give you another email address. Keep in mind I won't write back from hma, since that isn't possible.
>>
>>27089811
>That's bullshit and you know it.

But it's not. Cite an example of your own choosing and we shall see.

>>27089811
>And now you're disregarding how things you can't change determine your life.

Things you can't change aren't a problem because you can't change them, so there's no solution to be found, it's just how it is. There is no competition about things you cannot change.

>>27089811
>I don't give a shit what you say. Nothing happens for no reason. No success is fair. It's just exploiting the inferiors by using advantages. If you made it, you were never an inferior but always superior. You didn't work hard for it. You got born into it.

This is bad thinking, and you are your own primary victim. You talk like ab embittered and disempowered faggot, honest to God. Is there nothing you can do without feeling like a loser?

You don't believe people can train and become better?

Don't you realise you adapt shit to your like for your own ends?

>if someone becomes good, they were always good

You're denying everyone the reality of their improving. If someone good doesn't train, they don't get better, and your theory is fucked. What if you're superior but never gave yourself a chance? Do you seriously believe nobody ever discovered a skill they had late in life?

You're all excuses and no will. You weren't born a faggot, you made yourself into one.

I worked hard for what I got. I used the cards I had, yes, but if I hadn't, I wouldn't have gotten shit.
>>
>>27089811
>halo effect?

Did you know how you treat yourself will heavily play on that?

>I train
>I shave and wash my hair
>I take care of myself
>I respect myself
>and more
>all these directly influence how others interact with me
>and I fucking earned it because I chose that

You'll get more respect if you wear a suit than if you wear sweatpants. And? Just wear a fucking suit if you want to be respected this way, it's not hard for fuck's sake.

Your main problem is you're a negative Nancy. That's really the bulk of it.
>>
>>27089903
You know what, I'm bored of you. Your blupilled retarded feelgood bullshit. I'm right and you're not. You haven't disproven anything. I'm out of here. Fuck you.
>>
>>27089954
>You know what, I'm bored of you.

Then fuck right off, sir. I can do without spending hours talking to faggots who don't even care to try.

If you change your mind, I'll be there, but until then, don't waste my time.

>>27089954
>Your blupilled retarded feelgood bullshit.

You have zero basis for this. Realising the nature of the competition is the opposite of being blue pilled. You're just a fucking loser who clings to his losing view so he can remain a fucking loser and not deal with failure like someone who actually tries. That's all you do.

>>27089954
>I'm right and you're not.

Then how come you hate your life and I don't hate mine? Think about it.

>You haven't disproven anything. I'm out of here. Fuck you.

I have disproved you. Now fuck out of my way.
>>
>>27089832
Without a computer I would hundred percent go out more in my younger age, and have another hobbies... Everything has a negative side.

Yeah, nothing can be done as I see it. You can give me 100 another questions but that won't fix me. I will enjoy you finally accepting it. And there is really little I enjoy. marconaut at yandex dot com.
>>
>>27090066
>Without a computer I would hundred percent go out more in my younger age, and have another hobbies... Everything has a negative side.

You think that, but it's not true. Grass is always greener on the other side.

>>27090066
>Yeah, nothing can be done as I see it. You can give me 100 another questions but that won't fix me. I will enjoy you finally accepting it. And there is really little I enjoy. marconaut at yandex dot com.

Thanks for that. We'll figure out something. But you'll have to accept that the main ingredient to any success is to actually want it and believe it can be done. I'll help with both.
>>
>>27082589
Hey nick what are your stats?
>>
>>27090066

OK, Marco, I must go now, but I'll be back.

Take care until then.
>>
im just asking this out of ignorance, but i hear ppl from fit use the "calorie in, calorie out" argument. "As long as you burn more calories than you eat, you will lose weght, its that simple.".

this cant be true, can it? i mean arent there many other factors at play? If we took a man, a woman, and a teenager as an experiement, and literally fed them the exact same things, and had them do the exact same workouts every day, would they all lost the exact same amount of weight?
>>
>>27090135
Absolute truth. Just like fuel for a car.
>>
>>27086457
Chin ups play into chest development? What?
>>
>>27090135
You're missing a few pieces of the equation.

Yes, calories in vs calories out is the absolute truth. However, you need to take into account how those calories are leaving the body--for example, does a hambeast burn the same amount of calories running a mile as a jogger does? So two people doing the same exercises and eating the same things may experience different weight losses--but the key argument, "burn more calories than you eat", is absolutely true.
>>
>>27089769
thx nicker
>>
I want to train with barbells, but I'm so afraid that bad form will fuck me up. I don't have any friends and am afraid to do this in the gym for the first time. Can I learn what I need from videos? I've watched so many videos on each exercise, I just need to man up and go do it.
>>
>>27082609
you are probably wrong about macros

Speaking form my broscience perspective, you should eat a good amount of low GI carbs, such as oatmeal carbs, for breakfast and some medium or high GI carbs, after working out. If you're cutting it's probably wise to count protein, but if you're bulking you don't have to count protein just make sure you're eating plenty of meat and dairy and you should be fine. You don't have to count fat though if you notice that you are getting your protein from low fat sources such as protein powder, boiled chicken, and skim milk, and aren't eating many fatty foods, you might want to look into how much fat you are getting and insert some fatty milk or olive oil into your diet.

Speaking from the technical perspective you should count macros for optimal results
>>
Are there specific times when you make this thread?
>>
>>27092443
>boiled chicken

Disgusting, eat least bake or grill it.
>>
>>27082589
How the fuck do I read this Starting Strength shit?
If it's:
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench Press
1x5 Deadlift
Then how am I supposed to alternate the exercises, if I'm even supposed to? Can't I just do 15, 15, and 5 and be done?
I need some chronology on when I'm supposed to do what.
Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.