[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how long you been a NEET?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: 1441081733697.jpg (175 KB, 797x957) Image search: [Google]
1441081733697.jpg
175 KB, 797x957
how long you been a NEET?
>>
>>27082235
3 years

wish i put money into bitcoin
>>
2 months now. I'm trying to get my life back on track. The depression is killing me already
>>
9 years

I've fucked up
>>
12 years zoriginal comment
>>
Four months

it sucks
>>
2 years now.
It's a constant on/off thing for me.
Spent my entire childhood, youth and young adult life thrown from one institution or mental rehab home to another, with gaps of years of doing nothing in between.
Two years ago I at least managed to finish a highschool education. Tried to go through uni, but it proved too difficult and uncomfortable, and I got kicked out because of too much absence, even though I had no problem following the material.
Oh well, maybe next life, yes?
>>
why you guys are not truck drivers? some companies provide training for free. and you can practice the hardest part of the test on a simulator
>>
>>27082235
6 years
It goes downhill
>>
4 years now, it's not to bad. Live on my own, don't have to deal with being around people
>>
File: tumblr_mmeleeXxCh1qh59n0o1_500.png (207 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mmeleeXxCh1qh59n0o1_500.png
207 KB, 500x281
Not that long, only one year. Planning on doing it for at least one more, then I'll probably try to get my life back on track.
Who am I kidding, I'm never going back to my old life. Might as well end it now to get it over with.
>>
>>27082352
Parents supporting you or autismbux?
>>
3 years. Interrupted. by short periods of clarity and action.
>>
Wagecuck for 7 months, now I am suicidal because of this shitty job I have.NEETs are indeed master race!
>>
File: peasant.jpg (319 KB, 960x895) Image search: [Google]
peasant.jpg
319 KB, 960x895
3 years. Spring can't come soon enough, I fucking love gardening.
>>
>>27082474
autismbux, my parents wouldn't support me. I got kicked out when i was 15.
>>
File: thisguy.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27082235
almost two years
it's been a fun ride mostly
>>
>>27082235
Question for NEETs who don't want to be NEETs. Why are you a NEET?
>>
>>27082235
1.5 yrs, these have been the most comfy days of my life.
>>
>>27082808
>>27082858
explain how it's been comfy
>>
i was NEET 2011-2015 jan

and now im NEET again since may 2015
>>
>>27083032
>explain how it's been comfy

not sure what the fuck this is supposed to mean

i spend all day in my reclining chair watching chinese cartoons and playing vidya and its absolute fucking bliss.

also night walks, something a wagecuck like you will never get to experience. nothing but you, nature, and moonlight. so comfy, so serene.
>>
1 year now.
>>27082842
Life is shit if you're not born into the right body with the right set of circumstances. I can slightly minutely improve my lot or I can just take it easy. Guess which is more appealing?
>>
>>27083207
You sound like you're just spouting r9k memes to prove a point. I doubt that being a loser doesn't take a toll on your mental well being.
>>
>>27083032
>sitting at home playing vidya and jerking it
>sitting at home and don't gota do nuffin
>sitting at home eating all the time until you have a food baby and pass out
>sitting at home high all day erryday

It's bliss but after a while it can be frustrating as well as kind of boring IMO

The only reason I would leave the house was for cigs/weed/booze/pussy/food

Also night walks in the forest with a blunt and good tunes.

wagecuck pls
>>
8 YEARS ANON-KUN.
>>
Been NEET for a few months now. It's a very cushy life. I thought I'd become more of a slob, but I'm eating better, have less stress, and losing weight.

Still, the interesting thing is, even with all of that, it's broadening my mind a bit to think about other possibilities, about what else I could accomplish.

I have been thinking to go back to work, but only for a year, to just get a few more bucks in the bank, start a fund for my nieces, things like that. But, I now also realize that time is my friend and been trying to get out of the go-go wagekek mentality.
>>
>>27082235
7 years. sometimes i do self employed computer work but that seems to have stopped now
>>
>>27083712
Self-employment is the true masterrace, why would you stop?
>>
>>27082678
how much autismbux do you get? and can i get them while still working?
>>
I just got a job. And fuck is working so bullshit. Wish i was still NEET
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 281x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 281x325
>>27082235
I was NEET for two weeks over the summer. I lost my dream job (that I waited a year for) after one month for not being good enough. It was depressing because usually if I was jobless I was still in college to keep me busy, or if I wasn't in college I had my job to keep me busy.

Just nothingness, and I didn't get unemployment either. I sat at the beach alone and cried, and would just lay in bed in the dark all day. I got hired at another place but it sucks ass. Being NEET is shitty and not fun at all, whoever enjoys it is lying
>>
I was basically neet from 2007 to 2015. I did a bit of study in electronics and programming, but only for a couple of years, and I still was living at home with no life. I have been working as a minimum wage gas station slave for the past 6 months and it's killing me on a fundamental level. I only get by, by thinking that this is temporary and I can quit and resume my real life at any point. Honestly though, every problem I had before, still exists now, only I have a job, and thus am marginally less pathetic.
>>
>>27082235
dropped out when i was 13

i'm 20 now
>>
>>27083271

Not the guy you replied to but you're probably right there. I'm starting to notice that recently I'm potentially losing my marbles, it could be unrelated but my social isolation can't exactly be helping. Without thinking, I do random things like switch the mains off from my PC while I'm fucking using it and I'm barely conscious of performing the action. Just this afternoon I threw a crisp packet down the toilet when I meant to go downstairs to put it in the bin, there was no reason for me to be in the bathroom, I didn't even intend to take a piss.

I've been NEET since August after being a wagecuck for a little over a year. Saved up enough to be comfortable for the time being especially considering I live with my parents rent free. I had to get out of there as I loathed the job but I'm not blind to the negatives of self-imposed exile. I don't disagree that having a job is torture but so is NEETdom, so basically life truly is hell. I was NEET before that job for a year as well but it didn't seem as bad partly due to just being younger but also because I hadn't started coming to r9k.

Since coming here, I've discovered I wasn't as strong as I thought mentally after finding myself going from a mostly liberal dude who would spout shit many would call me a cuck for now to a bitter, hate-filled prick whose values have pretty much 180'd.
>>
>>27083271
>You sound like you're just spouting r9k memes to prove a point

this isn't an argument lmao
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.