[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you see normies living their normal lives, interacting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: feeloid man.png (62 KB, 532x640) Image search: [Google]
feeloid man.png
62 KB, 532x640
>tfw you see normies living their normal lives, interacting with each other and going about their business with enthusiasm

Any robots had existential crises from observing normies?
>>
I just pretend everyone else fakes enthusiasm the same way I do. I hope so anyway
>>
I struggle a LOT with the fact that people of my age cannot understand the world and how it works, and be so damn stupid, having their vision clouded by group opinion so much

it really makes me wonder if I'm the only real one here
>>
The dread will pass once you realize you were put on this earth to suffer, that the entire spectacle around you are nothing but the instruments of torture. Our God is a malevolent being
>>
Their happiness does not concern me, for they live shallow lives.
>>
>>27082072
>mfw that comic where everyone thinks this
your vision is probably just paranoid but it's still group opinion, only the kind of group that sits on the computer all day
>>
>tfw you don't go out anymore because of this
>>
>>27082049
protip: its fake.
>>
>>27082049
>Any robots had existential crises from observing normies?

Normies actually freak me the fuck out

I only managed to cope with it when I realised that

>>27083419

was spot on
>>
>>27082049

>its called, envy.

and you are not a robot.

Fucking autist lying piece of shit
>>
>>27082049
I always wondered how the fuck do they do it.
Normies should be studied by robotkind tbhne
>>
>>27082072
Nah. You're edgy, not a special snowflake. Hope grade nine is treating you well, though
>>
>>27083419
This

Robot turned half normie here, I'm convinced everyone is just faking it. Faking it is how I learned to 'blend in' even though I'm an autist at heart.
>>
>>27082049
I deliberately look away if I see a couple in public. Feels bad knowing I'll never experience a relationship

What do people even talk about most of the time? I can go days without speaking to anyone other than family.
>>
>>27082091
This. The only logical conclusion after observing life us that the creator/imprisoning God is a shitheel narcissist who just wants to hurt us for fun.

>> Gnosticism ftw & ftl in one go!
>>
>>27082094
Not him but can you give me that picture? Was it on a subway or something like that?
Please anon please
>>
>>27082049
every time I go outside pham

it's horrible
>>
>>27082091
>tfw can't even put my faith in religion to comfort me

Maybe I should just go full monk mode
>>
>>27082091
>Our God is a malevolent being
Indeed. I think my suffering amuses him. Either that, or God is dead, or God never existed.
>>
>>27082049
In the court of the crimson feel.

J'approve
>>
>>27082094
>that comic where everyone thinks this
You have not talked to anyone outside of 4chan if you believe this to be true
these fucking social que types literally just think about wants all day, it's reflective of how they talk.
>>
File: 1424964881155.png (7 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1424964881155.png
7 KB, 645x773
>>27082049
>normies being normies
>sudden urge to break their skull
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.