[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/, I may have gotten myself a gf. I dunno how, I swear to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
/r9k/, I may have gotten myself a gf.
I dunno how, I swear to fucking God, she approached me first.

There's a problem, though: she has really shitty tastes in, well, everything. Like, REALLY shitty tastes. And being in a relation with someone with tastes that are almost polar opposite of mine seems like complete shit. But I want to give her a chance because:
>1. I'm a fucking degenerate robot
>2. I can't waste chances like this

Is it possible to corrupt a girl into liking the shit I like?
>>
>Like, REALLY shitty tastes
Elaborate
>>
>>27081743
>m-muh obscure anime
>m-muh hipster music
>>
>>27081754
Listens to the most generically possible electronic music, doesn't fucking read books, watches generic ass soap operas, has that basic Facebook type humor.

I think you can see where I'm going with that.
>>
>>27081837
Pump 'n dump her then
>>
>>27081821
It isn't like that at all.
I'll admit, I do watch obscure animu, and I do listen to music that would maybe be considered hipster-ish, but it goes way beyond that.
Our tastes are polar opposites in the most basic of things.
>>
File: babby.jpg (8 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
babby.jpg
8 KB, 251x251
>>27081837
>implying she's not doing it on a dare
its the latest facebook fad
>>
>>27081837

Who reads books anymore?
>>
>>27081935
People who aren't degenerate?
>>
>>27081837
>haha silly girl why does she listen to music and watch TV deliberately designed to appeal to the average person, why can't she have superior refined tastes like the pathetic lonely robot I am?
>>
>>27081951

Pretty much only nerds do.
>>
>>27081837

>she approached me first.
I had a Chad friend that literrally fucked something like 100 girls.The most rarest thing, based on what he said were: "girls that made the first move", he said that happened to him maybe twice(because other times the girl was hardcore drunk or worse, on drugs...so that don't count).
Now tell me how a thing like that can happen to a guy who posts on fucking r9k...I'm not mad at you, but please just tell me how that could fucking happen FFS, i NEED o know.
>>
>>27082113
I don't know, I swear fucking God.
I'm actually still speechless that it even happened.
Like, she's not a landwhale or anything like that. She's actually sort of good looking, I'd say she's a 6.5/10, maybe.

It just... happens, I guess. It's pure luck.
>>
>>27081743
Anon....

She thinks you have shit taste too.
>>
>>27082233
Well at least tell the story pls, so i can analyze the miracle-event and make my theory.
>>
I once had a girl come up to me to talk to me but that was back in 11th grade. I was too idiotic to see her making a move on me but she was a freshman so meh... No miss at all.
>>
>>27081837
She's planning on taking your kidney anon, pour your own drinks.
>>
>>27081743
It is not gonna last. Been there, done that.

She will get bored at some point, you will never take her to the club or amuse her in any normie way.

At some point another guy, a normie, will start giving her attention 24/7 over facebook and once they are about to meet she will dump you.

She will not even change the facebook from dating to single because she will already be dating the next one.
>>
>>27082563
That's why i think he should have as much sex as possible at least...What happened it's alredy a miracle, he should not waste that.
>>
>>27082650
Yes, you are right, he should turn this whore inside out in bed. Do every last thing that is possible and fuck like rabbits.

She may even stay longer if the sex is good, but we are talking about a robot, so I dont expect much.
>>
>>27081951
>degenerate meme
I'm a degenerate raised by degenerate pinko commie fucks, and out house is basically made out of book cases.
I started masturbating to horrible degenerate shit like gore, pedo, bestiality, alien fucking, etc. at ten, because it was in my dad's books.
Keep your moral faggotry away from books, you god damn nigger.
Take volkish woodcraft, the crusades, or whatever you like, just leave books alone.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.