[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been a NEET for 5 years and have been trying to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3
File: 2222.jpg (472 KB, 2352x1040) Image search: [Google]
2222.jpg
472 KB, 2352x1040
I've been a NEET for 5 years and have been trying to get a job.

I got two job offers and have to pick one:

1) Cart pusher at a big grocery store. The job involves pushing carts, and pushing more carts.

2) Factory job in some place that manufactures blasting mats. The work seems a bit varied, they assign you to a different "job" every few hours. It's hard physical work for the most part.

What should I pick?

I am a skinny underfed NEET, so both these jobs seem shitty
>>
>work hard to get the free NEETbux
>wants to throw all that hard work away

What the fuck is wrong with you OP?
>>
Do the cart pusher. Being stuck in some factory all day is depressing. I much like the chilled out cart job outside.
>>
>>27081584
Factory job. Build some muscle and endurance.
>>
>>27081609

they refuse to give me neetbux anymore, that's why i really need to get a job.

these two jobs dont deal with people, so they have that going for them. i would absolute hate to do any actual retail job.
>>
>have to pick one

no you don't
>>
>>27081627
lol, dansk?
>>
Factory job sounds like it'll have better opportunities to for it
>>
>>27081584
take the second one. you'll feel real good after a few weeks of working hard. brings some balance into your life.
>>
I'd take the factory job. Once you have work experience with the factory job cart pushing opportunities will become plentiful.

Whereas if you're one job in the last five years was cart pushing you might end up twice as NEET as you were before. A factory job you can bullshit with.
>>
I forgot to mention, the factory job pays $9/hr, and the cart pusher job is like $7/hr
>>
>>27081584
Pick the cart if you don't care if someone recognizes you pushing carts
>>
cart pusher is ideal if you want to get high during work hours, but you probably have to deal with fucking customers and you are at the absolute bottom of society.

the factoyr job is actualy a real job, also you will be probably notably good at it too, which offers a possibility promotion.
>>
>>27081627
>they refuse to give me neetbux anymore

They can't just take you off the system once you've become dependent on them. Complain to your case worker/make their life hell they'll come around (seriously, they legally cannot NOT offer you the bux if you're dependent on it).
>>
>>27081667

wouldn't be a problem, i have no friends and normies already laugh at me
>>
Do the factory job if you can work hard. If you're a lazy little bitch then push carts.
>>
>tfw you're too autistic for society and jobs, but not autistic enough for neetbux
>>
>>27081672
If he can work they can tell him to pound sand and get a job.
>>
>>27081711
Man up puss puss
>>
Factory, get swole nigger

Original confection
>>
>>27081584
cart pushing is 100x easier. I'd take it.
Your factory job will be very demanding, and so boring that you'll start rotting from the inside after a few weeks.
>>
>>27081716

That's why you consistently tank every job interview. They can't take you off it if you're actively looking for work.
>>
>>27081750
Factory is usually set hours with little to no variation. Cart pushers hours will be all over the fucking place
>>
Worked in a factory for years, it was shit. You will work with even dumber baboons than you would in retail.

Working hard is a meme, you will get nothing for hard work, easy jobs get handed out via nepotism.
>>
>>27081584
Factory jobs are really depressing. I've worked in five factory's and the hours were always long, boring, and reptative. If you can handle grim, crushing, tedious work then factory will be ok but if you can't do the cart pushing job.
>>
File: deal.jpg (34 KB, 530x367) Image search: [Google]
deal.jpg
34 KB, 530x367
>7 years NEET landed cushy software engineer role on my first try
git good faggot
>>
>>27081768
Thays how you get an even shittier job or become homeless
>>
>>27081795
This
The dumb baboons that work in factory's are some of the worse people that humanity has to offer.
>>
>>27081860

i want to hear some dumb baboon stories
>>
>>27081824
You lucky **** >:(
>>
If you have to do a relatively shitty job, pick the one that pays the most.
>>
>>27081824
t. daddy's little boy

Fuck off middle class rape victim.
>>
Factory job sounds better because it's not at monotonous.
>>
>>27081829

You've either never gamed the system or stopped trying to game it when your case worker gave you an ultimatum.

Protip: It's not the citizen's fault they became dependent on the system. It's the system's fault for not delivering.
>>
>>27081891
single mother <30k year household loser
>>27081882
some of it was luck but the rest was writing a lot of software for fun in my neet years
that's why I said to get good
>>
>>27081882
I suck at greentexting
Over the space of 2 years I worked in 5 different factory's and ended up being assaulted numerous times out of work by people I knew through work.
People who work in factory's tend to be violent, drug taking scum who'll turn on you over nothing.
If you work in a factory be careful and don't trust anybody.
On the plus side you'll have plenty of oppurtunities to get drugs.
>>
Be king of the carts.
Wield much Powah!
>>
File: 2016-03-06 21.10.42.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2016-03-06 21.10.42.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27081898
Eat shite robotfu
>>
>>27081584
Factory job because its an actual job.
If you plan on working in the future people may actually be impressed by it.
There's higher likelihood of moving up.
Probably higher pay right?
It'll make you feel accomplished.
You don't have to interact with regular people and deal with customer service.
Will probably be more fun.
Probably better hours, more consistent.
Wont have to deal with shitty coworkers or shitty bosses because no normie would take that job.
Looks good for you fampai.
>>
>>27081584
Factory job for sure you can build a career off of that
>>
>>27081584
None

>go to college
>get decent job
>>
>>27081669
this, the factory job is WAY better and it's not even close
>>
Can't you just go on disability?
>>
>>27081666
What shithole state do you live in? Those aren't even legal wages in Massachusetts
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.