[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally get a gf >we connect like crazy and I get the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 8
File: image.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
32 KB, 633x758
>finally get a gf
>we connect like crazy and I get the most attached I've ever been
>she told me some Chad and his friend sexually assaulted her
>she's too afraid to open up about it to report it and hasn't even told her family
>all I can think about is what happened and I keep piecing it all together in my head
>I've been throwing up and crying for days
>trying to break up with her and literally can't
>>
>>27081566
It will only get worse, I suggest you either tell her it bothers you, or just dump her straight away and don't tell her why
You might be able to get over it, but you'll be able to connect like this with someone else believe me
>>
>>27081646
Yeah but I don't want to leave :/ I'm so in love with her but I can't recover from this
>>
what did they do tho[
>>
There's a good chance she's lying to you
>>
>>27081724
What do you mean like she just slept with them and lied? Why would she do that it was all before we dated I know the guy that did it and he's your typical priveleged douche that's used to never hearing no
>>
>>27081566
why of all times would you break up with someone when they were sexually assaulted? you are supposed to be there for her at her time of need. god you people are fucked up
>>
>>27081566
There is no fairness in this game of life, nothing is promised. You're feeling a lot of rage and weakness because you feel like you could've done something (even though you weren't around). I know your feels, because I was/am in the same predicament, It was just one Chad but still.

My solution, it takes time, but eventually you stop caring. There was a couple days when I didn't even want to touch her but I got over it. You will to, just lay down and let it pass out of your mind. With each day you think about it less and less until you can't even remember it happened without thinking about it.

Like goes on, it doesn't get easier, but the ride doesn't end until you die
>>
>>27081775
I can't handle thinking about it and its fucked that id never even think of doing anything like that and now my life is over because someone else can be an ass hole so easily

I'm the kind of guy that gets jealous over even small shit
>>
>>27081566

Le "I got rapier" meme . Classic beta snaring technique
>>
>>27081566
kill yourself, now.

betacuck boyfriend. Your fucking girl was raped and your response is to run, cower, hide and generally be a bitch? Your fucking girl needs you and is coming to you for help and this is how you act?

No wonder she got raped. You would probably get raped.

Just go cut your balls off and get fucked in the bloody stump that it is and take the dick you bitch.

Fucking bitch.

Im fucking mad even if its a troll post.

Seriously, fuckyou cuck.
>>
>she's too afraid to open up about it to report it and hasn't even told her family

Bullshit. She slept with someone, regretted it and came to you as a free pass to an innocent conscience. Say you report it for her and say you did it for the good of her. :^) Her reaction will tell you everything you need to do.
>>
>>27081807
this is a roasty
>>
>>27081808
It was before we even dated
>>
>>27081566
>some Chad

Heh, she's planning something.
>>
File: hahahaha.gif (489 KB, 458x260) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.gif
489 KB, 458x260
>>27081566

translation i was actually had a gang bang with chad and his friends but I don't want to look like a slut so I am going to lie and say I was rape.
>>
>>27081793
fuck this is the most beta shit I've ever heard

how old are you
>>
Jealousy is a very unattractive trait, try not to give in to it.

Be assertive, let people know your boundaries and don't give an inch, but don't show jealousy as that is a sign that you are insecure about yourself.
>>
>>27081815
Agreed, vile and trifle creatures they are. Watch how when surrounded by a different species she flounders and screams her edgy attention call. Fascinating as there are no normoculus cucks or chadius thundercocus to gather around and praise her.
>>
>>27081825
Then it's just her way of telling you that she's had a threesome (read: slut) without feeling guilty.
>>
>>27081825
She probably went full slut, fucked them and her conscience started bothering her when she got you as a boyfriend.
>>
>>27081566
>>27081701
Why do you care, its not like its her fault or she cheated on you
>>
>>27081825

Even then, you're going to battle with her demons every time you get intimate. Do you really want to suffer for something you didn't do? Don't get cucked. If this is really true, then that means she's fucked up beyond belief. I hope this isn't a relationship you plan on staying because you do not want her raising your children.
>>
>>27081865

Toasty.

>le I was rapied but I didn't report it meme

Classic beta orbiter snaring technique
>>
>>27081865
>female detected

she is still damage goods we do care that you are loyal but we also care about your mental health and virtue. you can be the most loyal girl ever but their is no point if you are a crazy bitch with a past.
>>

Huge fucking red flag.

Inquire about this in particular. Drop the beta glasses and look at her and read her reactions/expressions as you would with any other person. She's probably full of shit.
>>
>>27081936
She was also abused by her step dad at a young age and never said anything she just isn't able to talk about it
>>
>>27081566
Then why is she friends on facebook with him? Oh you didnt know?
>>
>>27081793
haha. dude learn thai boxing and beat the shit out of that guy. you will assert your alphaness and make your girlfriend happy.
>>
>>27081943
holy shit op why are you not running for the hills.
>>
>>27081943

>double raped
>OP still loves her

This is bait.
>>
>>27081943
It's also highly possible she's lying about all of this for attention and sympathy points. If she were truly traumatized, she wouldn't tell you shit.
>>
Cucked off the rip. So sad. So sad.
>>
File: 1438741922391.png (702 KB, 690x727) Image search: [Google]
1438741922391.png
702 KB, 690x727
>my girlfriend was sexually assaulted and now I don't love her anymore
/r9k/
>>
>>27081566
>I was sexually assaulted but I didn't report it
That's female retroactive thinking. She means they had sex but she regrets it.

It doesn't matter OP. Don't break up with her over her past.
>>
>>27081807
>not believing a girl blindly
>not le taking care of her and le being there for her
>beta
Mhmm
>>
File: sh1099.jpg (12 KB, 650x309) Image search: [Google]
sh1099.jpg
12 KB, 650x309
>>27081800

to be honest I would go out with a girl if she owned a rapier too.
>>
>>27081919
So because I think women are people that means that im a female?
Topest of keks m8

Also how does the fact that shes been abused mean that shes a crazy bitch, OP said they get on well.
>>
I would break up with her. Its like you've been raped now.
>>
>abused by step dad
>had a threesome she regrets so she calls it rape

Run away you fucking idiot
>>
>>27081793
well just fucking leave her then anon if you cant handle the fact that she was sexually assaulted... you are supposed to care about the person you are with, you know really care about them and be there for them and you cant do that so just leave her
Christ sake
>>
>>27081566
Nice pasta. Needs more parmesean
>>
Why should you have to pick up the pieces? It would have been ok if she had told you earlier so you wouldn't have fell for her.
>>
>>27082108
She said she's never told anyone before and I'm the only one because she can't talk about it
>>
>>27081793
That is absolutely pathetic, I don't know whats worse that you are jealous of this guy or that you are blaming her for it.
>>
>>27082171
I'm not saying it's her fault but she was walking around alone because she got mad at her friend and left and she said she found her friend walking around and he was with another guy and they offered her a place to stay isn't it kind of stupid to just run off with 2 guys?
>>
>>27081865
In case you didn't know, telling someone you were "raped" and then refusing to report it, or open up about the details is a cover-up for "I'm a slut but don't want to tell you" or "I cheated but I'm going to play it off like it was rape".
>>
Dump her and move on. She will be back on the cock carousel in no time anyway. Let another beta deal with the damaged goods.
>>
File: avgn.jpg (47 KB, 479x359) Image search: [Google]
avgn.jpg
47 KB, 479x359
>>27081566
>girl opens up to you
>turns out she was raped/assaulted
>OP wants to dump her
>anons agree

and robots say women are awful people
>>
>>27082013
I believe they are suggesting the fact she won't report it means it was not an assault, which holds some truth.
>>
>>27082909
Well, if that's what they're suggesting then they're idiots. It's very possible that the girl is simply afraid of her attackers.

Another thing to consider is just how humiliating getting raped is. I bet money that most robots wouldn't report it if some big nigger raped them. I know I wouldn't.
>>
>>27082869

There's no point in expecting robots to be reasonable, thoughtful people. They are too far gone, blinded by hate and by spending too much in the internet bubble.
>>
>>27082983
Yeah, and then they'll turn around and say women are selfish and blah, blah, blah. It's sad what bitterness does to people, I used to be like that when I was in my teens, luckily I snapped out of it.
>>
>>27082869
But the scar she has fucks with me and thinking about it happening hurts more than anything and she's always going to think about it and be fucked up
>>
>>27082869
>>27082940
>>27082983
There are two possibilities.

She could be lying about it being non-consensual, and OP should dump the whore.

Or she could be telling the truth and she was actually raped. This means that she's going to have all kinds of fucked up mental problems, and OP should dump her before she goes off the deep end.

Either way, the girl is tainted.
>>
>>27082869
How is this OP'S problem again? Some douchebag sexual assaulted her and OP is supposed to be the asshole for not wanting to be with some permeanantly fucked up chick? Let's be real here, I'm sure she's not the most stable or intelligent girl if she got into a situation where she was assaulted. You've got this all wrong. OP should ditch her faster than you can say molestation.
>>
You need to find things to do. Keep busy and you'll get over it. It'll come back from time to time, but you'll be fine.
>>
File: journalism.jpg (263 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
journalism.jpg
263 KB, 1280x768
>>27083034
>my girlfriend got raped
>waaaaaaaah, I'm so hurt

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>>27083040

>She could be lying about it being non-consensual, and OP should dump the whore.
If OP had any proof that his girl was lying I would agree 100%.

>Or she could be telling the truth and she was actually raped. This means that she's going to have all kinds of fucked up mental problems, and OP should dump her before she goes off the deep end.
If he really cared for her should help and support her. That's how relationships work, retard. If you can't see that you will never have a stable relationship.

>>27083056
> I'm sure she's not the most stable or intelligent girl if she got into a situation where she was assaulted.

People with IQs under 85 should not post. Just turn off your computer and go to bed, son.
>>
>>27082909

>girl reports a rape
>gets told she is a slut who deserved it
>gets told she had it coming because she was probably wearing a miniskirt
>gets told she only reported it because she regrets having sex with someone
>gets shunned by friend group or community
>gets called used goods/tainted meat

Gee, I wonder why girls might be a bit hesitant to report assault?
>>
>>27081566
If you can't deal with it, you should leave. If you're willing to make it work and it keeps bothering her mentally or affecting your relationship negatively, it is her call to get therapy etc. If she's not willing to do that, you should leave. You can't repair people, they can only do it themselves.
>>
>>27083040
You just gave me the perfect dump excuse.

>Sorry, you're tainted now. I only date pure girls.
>>
>>27083120
>my girlfriend got raped
>waaaaaaaah, I'm so hurt
>What the fuck is wrong with you?
It's lot to bear in a partner. Trust issues, PTSD, depression, loving someone with all these issues is a challenge, especially if you have some of them yourself.
>>
>>27081566

You're really, really dumb.

Break up with her idiot.
>>
>>27083199
You could try to work through them. If it doesn't work out, then yeah, break up, but trying to run away from the start is an awful thing to do. It would fuck up the girl in question even more.
>>
>>27083128
>Gee, I wonder why girls might be a bit hesitant to report assault?

Who gives a shit? In a just world girls would be beaten for the crime of walking in the street while female.

More women should get raped to take them down a peg anyway.
>>
>>27083120
>most rape is super unpreventable like guys breaking into your home as opposed to falling asleep on the frat couch with your clothes off
>there is no evidence to support this imaginary fact so i'll meme about iq
>>
>>27081566

Leave faggot

She will find a reason to hate you, even if you end it in the best terms possible; you will always be the bad guy, even if you've kissed tons of ass

Roastie shouldn't have gotten toastied
>>
>>27083265

Sounds like you'd love the middle east. I suggest moving there.
>>
>>27083283
We have absolutely no idea what happened, m80. She could have been assaulted or roofied as for all anyone knows. You're just assuming she asked for it.
>>
>>27081566
I think your low point is when you came to robot 9000 for advice.
Here are my thoughts:
1. Are you pussy drunk and unable to clearly judge whether she really was sexually assaulted?
As a robot I doubt you have much pussy coming your way so when it does maybe you are inclined to let your infatuation override reason. What if she is some tumblr whore who thinks rape counts as a hug that lasts a few seconds than necessary?

2. You're piecing it together in your mind. That means you're filling in a lot of blanks with shit you've most likely made up because it feels like it fits. This is not how reality is correctly deduced.

3. You're throwing up... you sound like a fucking weakling here.

4. You want to break up with her. Now you see this would be legit IF she was a tumblr cunt who is lying. BUT you believe its true... yet you decide to break up with her even though it would not be her fault in this case.

Basically... OP you are a slimy fuck who I struggle to sympathize with.
>>
>>27083283

Why is it ok to have sex with a chick for falling asleep on your sofa? Anyone who does that is a disgusting animal with no self control or respect for others, someone who can't see beyond the satisfaction of their own desire no matter who it hurts.
>>
>>27083323
>Sounds like you'd love the middle east

Wow I totally didn't see that coming, roasties definitely have a brain of their own and aren't just worthless copy paste hive mind mongos
>>
File: harrisonpls.jpg (6 KB, 130x179) Image search: [Google]
harrisonpls.jpg
6 KB, 130x179
>Yeah Chad raped me
>Don't tell anyone or report it or anything though
>Don't ask me anything more about it either
>>
GTFO OP. You truly don't deserve her. Stop making her fall in love wity you.
>>
>>27083424

Mate you and your views are literally a parody of /r9k/ extremism. I hope this is satire or a troll.
>>
>>27083369
Because they were "asking for it". Don't try to find logic in it, it makes sense in robotard land.
>>
>>27083438
Why would she even tell him about it if they just fucked consensually? Stop letting your bias cloud your judgement.
>>
>>27083507
Maybe she was worried he'd find out, one of Chad's friends could've told him that his gf used to be wild at their parties, who knows.
>>
>>27083467

No of course I'm 110% serious about women needing to be raped about you thick fucking mong
>>
Basically she had surprise sex with alpha Chad then regretted it afterwards.
>>
File: A-Size-Classmate-01-320x180.png (22 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
A-Size-Classmate-01-320x180.png
22 KB, 320x180
Sounds like this hentai
>>
>>27083474

I don't think there's any excuse for it but I also don't give a shit when it happens either. Does that please your PC sensibilities you dickless faggot?
>>
>>27081834
Actually true

>anon might find out I slept with these guys.
>better say I was helpless
>>
>>27081566
>finally get a gf
Stopped reading here, get the fuck out of here, you fucking Norman.
>>
>>27083558

>iwasmerelypretending.jpeg
>>
>>27083585

>i hate Chad except for when he rapes someone because if that happens I hate the woman because she was a roastie slut asking for it.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
>>
did you fucked her?
if the sex is good then its ok, if the sex it's bad then dump her
>>
>>27081566
You know girls will lie about this stuff to shit test you, right? You're failing
>>
>this roastie damage control

it wasn't rape
>>
>>27083718

>caring that you fail a psycho's shit test
>>
>>27083141
This, OP.

Talk to her. If she is actually trying to get over it and get on with life, and you think that you too can get over it, give it a try. If she only brings it up when she need attention etc. you should be wary. Also find out if she is still friends/ on talking terms with her rapists (on FB etc.). That too, will instantly tell you if she's a bullshitter or actually for real.
>>
>>27083718
But she wrote out a giant story of it and told me who it was
>>
>>27083780
She told you was raped by texting/chat?

do you even know her IRL fucking weak shit beta?
>>
>>27081566
>Sexually assaulted
So she's cheated on you, lied about it, and you haven't dumped her yet.

If you have a cuck fetish then stay, if not then gtfo.
>>
>>27083821
It's long distance we hang out sometimes
>>
>>27081566
Advice from an old fag, dump the slut she is most likely crazier then SHIT, anzd you will go down in flames solo after she leaves you anyway, another thing there is a good chance she had a 3 way and regretted it so only way she can tell you and justify it is by saying she was raped, RED FLAG but youll find out the hard way
>>
>>27083851
>we hang out sometimes
>sometimes

So it's actually not a real relationship? You should end it then. You're not even really close and she's telling you things like that per text? Maybe the youth is just retarded but my generation looks down on talking via text in general, in particular when it is something important that is being discussed.
>>
>>27083755
The dude should at least realize so he stops being so pathetic

>>27083780
And what was her reason for not reporting them? Cuz isn't rape just litterally worse than Hitler to women?
>>
>>27083780
>>27083901
Also I once had a girl give herself a black eye with a car door and tell me it was her ex just to gauge my reaction. Never take a roasties word for granted.
>>
>>27083901
She can't talk about it and she said the guy who did it has family that's close to hers and live in the same town so she would have to see him again
>>
>>27083920
This is important, anon.

Have you already slept with each other?
>>
>>27081566
My sides, 2 CHADS filled every hole on her with chad cum, she had a 3some nigga and she feels like shit about it, now she has a "good beta bf" to try and not feel like a slut, chads pumping yo bitch with cum I bet they were brothers like me big old nigger dick in that hoe
>>
>>27083944
Yes and we didn't date long but we were getting kind of serious before everything
>>
>>27081566
Next time your girl wants a 3 way beg her to let you join in so I can humilate you and possibly rape you as well
>>
>>27083920
Oh how convenient

>I w-was raped b-but I can't report him because h-he's a family friend ;_;

Drop this two faced lying slut, either way she's used goods.
>>
>>27081566
And just think what she didnt tell you, I bet she got drunk at a party and sucked off 6 or 7 guys
>>
>>27083987
This OP is a little bitch, and pathetic for staying with her, there isna good chance at this very moment she is being spit roasted by niggers
>>
>>27081566
Hate to say it OP BUT you are BTFO, I'm waiting for the next thread already where you cry about your life and want to an hero
>>
>>27083971
I|m asking for several reasons. For one, I'm trying to find out how close you really are. Also, you should know that rape can fuck people sexually, which will have a tremendous effect on your love life.

The fact that she won't be able to avoid him in her town is also very likely to cause trouble. Imagine visiting her and running into him. How would you react? Maybe she's telling the truth and if you decide to stick with her, you'll need to proceed with caution. Don't act hot-headed and get into legal trouble by hitting the guy with a bottle or something like that.
>>
Can someone fill me in real quick on this thread? It sounds like OP is a cuck, his GF is a slut and says she got raped becuase ashamed, OP is pathetic his girl is a whore and thats about it right?
>>
>>27083971
She doesnt want you to bump into Chad, hes is better looking then you has more money prob everything better then you, she knows if you see what she was fucking before youd be all fucked up, shes settling with you as a nice guy but she still wants Chad to fuck her
>>
>>27084121
I already know him
>>
>>27084157
So you are being cucked, good chance she cheated on you and is in serious damage control
>>
>>27084174
It was before we dated
>>
>>27084187
But when did you meet him? Before or after the events supposedly went down? Did she introduce him to you?
>>
>>27084229
Way before small town and I know people in his family somewhat
>>
>>27084243
Is she still friends with him on social media, or are they part of the same social circles? I.e. is she still somehow in contact with him other than accidently running into him? I f yes, and she shrugs it off with an "it can't be helped. lol", you should be very careful.
>>
>>27084331
I don't have the heart to see if they're friends on social media or ask if they go to school together

The more I think about it the more I distance myself and I can tell I'm fucking with her and it's just going to get worse and worse so it feels like breaking up is the only option
>>
>>27084358
Listen dude, I don't know how old you are but part of growing up and relationships is being able to talk about everything in an honest fashion. If you still want to be with her, sit down with her in person and talk. Be careful about how you ask questions but ask everything that you need to know.
>>
>>27084403
I don't really want to keep bringing it up and having both of us think about it
>>
>>27081865
Because either:

A. She just fucked chad and friend and now feels guilty: hence the rape card; or
B. She was actually raped in which case she's physically and emotionally garage tier now.

Either way op just needs to move the fuck on.
>>
>>27084419
Then breaking up is your only option. If you have all those doubts on your mind, it will make you despise her in the long term.
>>
>>27083444
>Stop making her fall in love wity you.
What? That's not something people really control
>>
>>27083619

Nice damage control. Have you calmed down from getting btfo yet?
Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.