[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations, wagecuck. You are on your last day of slavery.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: comfy pepe 4.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
comfy pepe 4.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Congratulations, wagecuck. You are on your last day of slavery. Just remember though: Monday is right around the corner.

Tick
o
c
k
>>
File: WAGECUCKROB.jpg (73 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
WAGECUCKROB.jpg
73 KB, 500x391
Rough day at the rat races, wagey?
>>
Can a NEETcuck have a better social life than a wageslave?
>>
>>27081198
Is it already weekend? well. I dident even realise that. I cant believe that wagie survived another 5 days of working half of the day. Dont be sad wagekek. This week had nice weather and i went out for a 3 day hike and enjoyed it enough for both of us! Again, thank you for supporting my lifestyle!
>>
>>27081330
It's nice to know that wagecucks are contributing to society to allow us to live our lives however they want. They're such nice people.
>>
Jokes on you OP. I work Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I can NEET it up for the rest of the week with all the cash I earn.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>27081198
Are these threads supposed to make people with jobs feel bad? Because they don't?
But I already know my (You)'s will consist of "ragie wagie" and "Get back to work for Admiral Shelelstein" so why even bother arguing with autists. I'm proud that my tax dollars can support local retarded children, at whatever age that may be. I genuinely hope you have a good day NEETs, I know I will.
>>
>>27081385

>wasting the majority of your life sitting at the grindstone

And you call others autistic?
>>
>>27081376
Me too. 20 hours a week earns me 150 quid. The rest of the week I just stay in my room.
>>
File: pepe sweating.jpg (61 KB, 540x511) Image search: [Google]
pepe sweating.jpg
61 KB, 540x511
>tfw starting work in an hour
>tfw its my first day
>>
>>27081396

>wasting the majority of your life in front of a computer screen
>>
>>27081402
What job do you do anon?

The shit part for me is that my shifts are 12 hours, but the pay is still handsome.
>>
>>27081396
>make flower arrangements for a living
my job couldnt be more cake fampai
>>
>>27081198
I've done the NEETfag thing, and now I'm doing the job thing.
I'm my own boss, I make a good enough wage, that's gonna go up and up, and my job is a laugh.

Goodbye forever r9gay I dont need to be here any more.
>>
looks guys it's this thread a again

this guy really is living a good life
>>
>>27081422

That's the difference. I'm not forced to sit at the computer. I can go and do whatever I feel like doing, because I'm a free man.
>>
does anyone else just plain hide these threads?
>>
>>27081426
I work at a builders merchant. Pretty easy job where I don't do anything like half the time.
>>
>tfw sell weed while living a NEET lifestyle
hybrids are best in all things
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>27081198
This is worth a party. The bad thing is, though, that wagecuck's boss needs all the resources that otherwise would be used in arranging said party.
>>
>>27081198
I love my job.
>>
>>27082530
Don't forget to bring some refreshments smugjack.
>>
File: smugwojakicecream.png (50 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojakicecream.png
50 KB, 640x400
>>27082759
This is a very important point. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>27081482
see you tomorrow senpai

le comment est original
>>
>>27081273
a NEET realizes the futility of a social life
>>
File: 1457057255220.jpg (34 KB, 400x376) Image search: [Google]
1457057255220.jpg
34 KB, 400x376
>>27081198
holy shit its friday already? i literally didn't even notice since everyday is the weekend for me
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.