[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What casual games do you guys play? I really enjoyed stardew
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: drivesinternally.webm (2 MB, 664x368) Image search: [Google]
drivesinternally.webm
2 MB, 664x368
What casual games do you guys play? I really enjoyed stardew valley but now I've done everything there is to do and looking for suggestions
>pic unrelated dont have many
>>
>>27080849
The binding of isaac afterbirth, no commitment needed, just play whenever and it's different every time

like hookers
>>
Cities skylines. A game where I can pretend to have enough importance to manage the lives of everyone else, and not failing to manage my own
>>
Tf2. Just kill people
>>
The usual, tf, dota, cs, there's frustration for months on just those 3
>>
I have more hours in Trials HD than I care to think
I'm actually glad it doesn't let you know how many hours you've put into it

You can just play it whenever. Don't know what else to play? Trials! Come home wasted at 3am and the world is spinning? Trials until you're able to pass out! Three tabs of acid deep? Trials is SO COLOURFUL

I want to get the later versions but my xbox is so old I don't think it could hold an internet connection long enough to download them
Also apparently they're easier and I already have platinum in the majority of the levels in the first one
>>
>>27080927
>playing Cities
>dug myself into a hole
>cannot use rail to transport industrial goods without massive overhauling
>i know
>maybe i can't get the cargo trucks off the streets, but i can get everyone else off
>bus lines for the entire city
>subway rails for movement between major districts

people say traffic sim with this game, but after playing it i realized i love managing the traffic, because the AI is actually decent.
>>
oldschool runescape is really comfy
>>
>>27082060
yeah but its a huge grind to get to anything worth playing for
>>
>>27082351
which isn't a problem if you're not a FUCKING NORMIE
>>
>>27080849
What's the source of OPs webm?
>>
>>27082570
I'm maxed on rs3, might give osrs a go im pretty desperate
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.