[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>oneitis posted a picture of her and some random chad she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 251535252462.png (112 KB, 675x758) Image search: [Google]
251535252462.png
112 KB, 675x758
>oneitis posted a picture of her and some random chad she just met at a bar on fb
>>
Why didn't you ask her out? Now it's too late.
>>
>>27080385
hit the unfollow button. Literally make those feels disappear.
>>
oneitis sounds like a bullshit excuse for explaining why you're too much of a pussy to talk to women.
>i'm not a wimp who can't take responsibility, i just suffer from oneitis/asbergers/ocd/adhd
>>
>oneitis admits that she's bisexual and will only date guys if they're black
what's even the point anymore?
>>
>>27080385
>oneitis hasn't posted anything in a year except a "vote for bernie" post
how can someone so perfect be so dumb?
>>
>>27080393
I tried to get closer first, but that didn't happen
>>
Ask her out OP. If she rejects you the oneitis will disappear eventually.
>>
>>27080418
>having a girl like that as your oneitis

Are you a literal kuck?
>>
>chooses bar slut as his oneitis instead of qt awkward girl

You deserve it.
>>
>>27080563
We're very similar and have similar hobbies, my crush on her happened naturally. She's the only girl I've ever met that's as awkward and autistic as I am which is another part of her I like.
>>
>>27080589
>choosing a oneitis

gtfo normie
>>
>>27080549
Tbh op dont do this, I asked oneitis out two years ago and it still won't go away
>>
>>27080493
Learn from your failure and next time don't chimp out.
>>
>>27080589
>>27080589
qt awk girl is an even bigger slut.
>>
File: 1448937349935.jpg (23 KB, 427x464) Image search: [Google]
1448937349935.jpg
23 KB, 427x464
>>27080631
>muh awkward and autistic girl
>he fell for the meme
>mfw
And now you found out she only likes big black cock inside her. What a surprise.
Woman can't be robots, you shitlord. Lurk this board some more.
>>
>>27080742
I never said she was a robot, because she's not. She's fat and legitimately autistic, that's as awkward as women get.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 628x451) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 628x451
>tfw oneitis tells me i dont satisfy her sexually anymore

There a cucking incoming.
>>
>>27080742
This

If they're "awkward" and "le so quirky weird xD" they're most likely attention seeking whores or mentally ill
>>
>>27080385

>having a oneitis
>having the kikebook

Are you 12 years old mentally?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.