[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /coward/ here? >tfw I will always be too afraid to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450058104144.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1450058104144.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
Who /coward/ here?
>tfw I will always be too afraid to do the shit I need to actually start getting better
>>
>>27080119

What is it you'd like to do?
>>
>>27080132
Go to a therapist, the gym, actually talk to people, stick with a skill through being shit so I can actually finally be good at something
>>
>sitting on train
>cute high school girls checking me out
>high boys want to prove something so they slap me on the back of the head
>stutter out for them to stop
>everyone laughs at me

I hate being a short, girly, and weak piece of shit. If I was ugly and repulsive, people would probably leave me alone, but because of the way I look people always want to bully me. Everytime a store clerk or ticket inspector shouts at me, I feel like I want to cry.
>>
>>27080147

You can practice talking to people with a therapist, if the gym is too expensive maybe buy some equipment to use at home while you get better. Therapy is usually free if you need it badly enough?

Idk what you want to get good at but I walk to my local library a lot and read up on law.. hated walking at first but it's worth it after you do it even once.

Try find an interest to distract you from thinking too much, only good can come from that
>>
>>27080203
What kind of shitpit do you live in? Don't you have transport officers?
>>
>>27080237
I'm particularly afraid of therapists and finding something to distract myself is hard when I can't seem to stick to anything, even if I enjoy it. Granted therapy or medication probably would help that.
>>
>>27080241
We do, but they're not on every train. Those instances I experience usually stops after they've had a laugh at me so I've never felt the need to pursue it further with authorities. Whenever it happens I just want to forget about it otherwise my entire day is ruined
>>
>>27080266

Definitely. If you can't stick to whatever you're interested in I think that's to do with your mental state. I've only been speaking to my psychologist for a few weeks now and it's something I look forward to.
Making the initial connection with the service was the hardest but you shouldn't be afraid.. they're nice and they deal with serious trauma etc. so what would you be afraid of?
Do you get bored a lot too?
>>
>>27080374
I'm basically always bored
And I'm scared they'd make fun of me to other people behind my back or something
>>
>>27080485

Yeah I had the same reservations before I started CBT, but when you meet a few of them you'll know they're very serious about their work and even discussing you to other docs without your permission could cost their career badly. So it's not worth it to be worried or scared about that..
Plus you can also get some meds too that might help with your boredom and make you want to do something constructive, or at least take your mind off things
>>
>>27080119
Wtf is better
I cant imagine any scenario where i dont regard everything as fucking garbage
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.