[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the girl i love is on facebook RIGHT NOW and isn't messaging
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 1428290884759.png (101 KB, 500x366) Image search: [Google]
1428290884759.png
101 KB, 500x366
>the girl i love is on facebook RIGHT NOW and isn't messaging me

she's probably having late night conversations with her boyfriend anyway :(
>>
>>27079864
If she's got a bf and didn't make it obvious that she'd cheat on him with you, then why are you waisting your time thinking about her? There are many other women, single women at that.
>>
File: 1457058494931.png (191 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1457058494931.png
191 KB, 367x321
>she went offline
it was never meant to be :(
>>
>>27079896
i dont know if she has a bf, she probably does't im just imagining the worst possible situation
>>
>>27079914
So hold up one sec. You are in love with her but don't even know if she's got a bf? Surely, you've talked to her about her private life, haven't you?
>>
File: Dale Gribble.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Dale Gribble.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
To piggyback off this faggot's post so I don't clog up the board with my own shit, how do I tactfully ask this girl out over NormieBook? I'm a spaghetti-spilling autist who hasn't done this before, and I haven't talked to her in almost three years. So do I build up to it over a week being friendly and talking with her, trying to seem smooth? Or do I just start talking and in the same conversation ask her out? How is this even done?
>>
>>27080019
>hey, wanna catch a meal and catch up?
>>
File: tumblr_m5xkqgerpy1qeuyl2.jpg (41 KB, 445x365) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5xkqgerpy1qeuyl2.jpg
41 KB, 445x365
>didn't had a crush on anyone since 15
>now 25
it's been 10 years
i want to feel love again.
>>
>>27079939
if you must know, here's the story. we met in chemistry class and for a good portion of that semester out only interaction was us smiling at each other when she walked through the door. it was towards the end when we started talking to each other. the closest thing we've done was walk and talk after class ended. at that point it was clear she liked me. cut to the end of the school year and she adds me on facebook. that was the ONLY time she's ever started a conversation w/ me on facebook. she joked about how she would force me to meet up with her come summer of 2016 (2 months from now - i moved away for university). i have kept in contact since them but it has always been me starting a conversation with her, but she seemed pretty receptive to them. whenever i tried to talk about anything personal, she changes the topic back to school. that's why i'm not sure if she has a boyfriend. im guessing no because she's preoccupied with school. last month i managed to bring up the topic of meeting her like she suggested (after a disastrous political conversation which i tried so hard to end), but she kind of dodged the question and wasn't so receptive.
>>
>>27080032

I had a cliche plan to go see Deadpool then go to Starbucks afterwards. Should I drop the movie and instead ask if she wants to meet up at the coffee place on our college campus? Wouldn't it seem weird out of the blue to get an invite anyway from an old crush three years later?
>>
>>27080165
it would be weird if you don't talk to her. if she's a normie, she's probably seen deadpool btw
>>
>>27080186

So say hi, get to talk with her for a few days over Normiebook, then ask her out Saturday or Sunday to Starbucks or some shit? I might as well ask her if she's seen Deadpool and if not, ask her if she wants to see it. If not laugh it off or something?
>>
>>27080269
talk in person if you can. if it's going well then you can ask.
>>
File: Bane's Beds.jpg (86 KB, 556x461) Image search: [Google]
Bane's Beds.jpg
86 KB, 556x461
>>27080349
>talk in person if you can

That one's not possible. I'll probably just see how well we get along on NB chat first and go from there. At least she seems to be single, even if there is a Chad I think she might like. Regardless, thanks for your help anon.
>>
File: 1429645245957.jpg (168 KB, 921x800) Image search: [Google]
1429645245957.jpg
168 KB, 921x800
>>27080419
good luck with your date
>>
File: Pepe Devil.jpg (36 KB, 163x225) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Devil.jpg
36 KB, 163x225
>>27080666

I probably won't even end up talking to her, or she'll already be taken, but thanks for the confidence in me. Nice trips by the way.
>>
>>27080729
if i was in your position i wouldnt ask either until i knew her a bit better.

i tried in this post >>27080066 but i'll give it one more shot sometime before giving up on her.
>>
>>27079864
> love
this is how i know you don't have any experiences with girls
>>
>>27080060
Why? Crushes are painful
>>
>>27079864
Isn't the word "love" extreme for a girl you never dated?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.