[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you aren't kv then you're a normalfag. If you got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11
File: image.jpg (309 KB, 540x3823) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
309 KB, 540x3823
If you aren't kv then you're a normalfag.
If you got a girl to kiss you, be your gf or have sex with you that proves that you're too normal to be a robot.
>>
>homeless schizophrenic burdening gf that just spent hours trying to dox my psychiatrist
Yeah I'm too normie for this place you're right
>>
>>27079614
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

bloxblox
>>
>>27079614
So you were able to get a gf. That says a lot about you.
Robots are so un-normal that no girl can ever like them.
>>
>>27079742
>muh gf
Fuck you faggot. I'd trade you my gf if it meant no more psychosis.

Not like she's gonna stay with my broken ass anyway.
>>
>>27079792
How did you get the gf?
Are you good socially or just attractive?
>>
>>27079805
Neither. She's attracted to intelligence and I was smart before I went schiz and stopped school for some time.

I don't have an explanation for you. I'm not attractive nor good with people but it happened somehow.
>>
>>27079595
I know I am, I just come here to laugh at how delusional you guys are about women like holy fuck no wonder you guys are alone.
>>
>>27079792
So you have a successful social life where you meet bunch of people?
>>
>>27079867
This was of course meant for >>27079826
>>
>>27079867
Unless I go to her house I don't leave my place for days at a time. I have zero friends besides her.

I meet my psychiatrist once every month or two for him to tell me I'm lying about my illness and whatnot.
>>
>>27079893
So you had that successful social life and then lost it?
>>
>>27079908
I've only ever had 3 friends and they all stabbed me in the back. Ostracized ever since I can remember.

I've never had a good social or home life. Abuse and etc.

You gonna pick apart every piece of my life so you can maybe find something that disqualifies me as a robot just because I had sex?
>>
File: 81fN5DzuujL._SY355_.jpg (24 KB, 300x355) Image search: [Google]
81fN5DzuujL._SY355_.jpg
24 KB, 300x355
Guys say hello to my gf

Be nice pls, she's shy
>>
Well regardless of what bullshit you're going to ask me next, this 100mg of hydroxyzine is finally starting to kick in and I'm about to pass out.

Enjoy being angry that your definition of robot doesn't account for abnormalities like me I guess.
>>
I'm a 27 year old hugless virgin.
Whilst I can tolerate talking to females I rarely if ever enjoy it, and never when it's just generic small talk.
At this point I just don't care about being a virgin. I masturbate whenever I'm aroused but I just don't think about dating nor could I muster the immense amount of effort required for me to even be considered. In short I am content and I just don't care.
I do have friends though so that apparently excludes me from being a normie/normalfag.
>>
>>27079941
How did you get to meet a girl that could become your gf if you had no social life ? Faggot.
>>
>>27079595
I don't get this image.

Why is he sad at the end?
>>
>>27079595
What if I paid the girl to kiss or have sex with me?
>>
>>27079614
>>27079893
>homeless gf
>her house

Alright, get the fuck out now, you're baiting.
>>
>>27080069
Because his fantasy was only that, and judging from how cliche it was, it was probably far enough from reality that he was struggling to even imagine that much.
>>
>>27079941
How did you get the gf then?
>>
What if you just had sex with someone? No, emotional connections just sex. Would this make said person a normalfag?
>>
>>27080815
>having a social life where you meet girls
>being so normal a girl can consider you for sex
>>
>>27080903
Thank you for the clarification
>>
File: 1412504266777.jpg (23 KB, 345x194) Image search: [Google]
1412504266777.jpg
23 KB, 345x194
If you complain or care about being a kissless virgin then you are a normalfag.

You try and get girls like any other normie, you're just bad at it.
>>
>>27080956
Are you a kissless virgin?
a
>>
File: 1457334740052.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1457334740052.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Next month I will be 29. I am still a virgin. Maybe not a kissless one but I haven't been with anyone for almost 12 years now. Bitch all you want, I will become a wizard regardless and possibly before you.
>>
>>27081537
if you kissed you will never be a wizard, mr delusion
>>
>>27081537
What subclass are you going for?
I've been considering oppai mancer myself, but my scroll is a little ambiguous. Do you make the bitches lactate by shaking the six-axis controller or is there more to it?
>>
>>27081537
How did you manage to get a kiss?
>>
well I've fucked a number of whores but am still kissless, what that makes me ?
>>
>>27081637
Only applies to intercourse. A virgin is a virgin.
>>27081659
Maybe go into Jewology and use financial magic not only for my gain, but for others misfortune.
>>27081675
I use to have long hair and some girl saw my profile and began talking to me online. Happens to be she was somewhat close and invited me over to her house. Ended up in her bedroom with her two friends and then they turned on some music (I think it was Manson) and then her two friends began making out. We were on her bed and she got closer to me, pushed me onto her bed and began kissing me up my neck, then she moved up and was kissing me on my lips and then it was all tongue.

She was the only girl I've ever kissed. I certainly don't get the advantage with long hair anymore as well since my head is shaved smooth now as well.

Life is absurd, I don't get it, I don't think I will ever be able to comprehend it, and I will just go with the flow.
>>
>>27081725
A normalslime
>>
>>27081742
>Only applies to intercourse.
Nah, if you kissed you're just another failed normalfag, deal with it.
>>
>>27079595
ive had plenty of opportunities to get gfs. but i fuck it up everytime :/
is there any hope for me
>>
>>27081930
Can't rewrite definitions that easily mate just because you are flustered over the fact that someone got to touch a girl. I am going to be a spell slinger and no amount of pouting is going to alter that course unless it is intercourse.
>>
>>27081968
I'm not flustered, just breaking your fragile delusions, I don't give a shit about "wizardry" or whatever.
>>
>>27079595
but thats wrong you fucking retard. that's like saying you can't be unemployed if you have ever gotten a paycheck
>>
>>27082020
No its not faggot. Itd be the equivalent of you cant be NEET if you've ever gone to college or had a job.
>>
>>27079595
>tfw robot with a gf
>tfw making redditors mad every day
i hope the memes were worth it
>>
>>27082053
no it's literally "you cannot be unemployed if anybody has ever given you money for something you did"
>>
File: 1449801621937.png (167 KB, 465x296) Image search: [Google]
1449801621937.png
167 KB, 465x296
Whats up with normies wanting to be a robot. Jeez why do fucking normies want to be part of every niche group. A robot is someone who
>never had a gf
>never had sex
>kissless, handholdless
>No social life
>Stays inside all day
Hence robot having no emotions.
Faggots
If youre a normie go be a normie on /b/ or /soc/
>>
>>27082077
More like you can't be unemployed if you have a job.
If you could get a girl to have sex with you then that shows that you're normal.
>>
>>27082077
are you retarded?

sss
>>
>>27082102
But you can get fired from a job and not find anything thus unemployed. Your logic is silly at best.
>>
>>27082102
if you could get someone to pay you for anything that shows that you're just a wageslave forever.
>>
>>27082134
What the fuck are you talking about. Just accept that if youve ever kissed or had sex with a girl youre a normie
>>
A lot of mental illnesses tend to surface in the early twenties, schizophrenia for example, so it's perfectly believable that somebody had a "normie" youth and then spiraled down.
>>
>>27082144
You have to accept that if you have ever gone to public school that you're a normie too.

To be a robot you must:
>have a single mom
>have never had friends
>have never had sex
>have never done drugs
>>
File: 1456870832806.gif (2 MB, 357x296) Image search: [Google]
1456870832806.gif
2 MB, 357x296
>>27079595
Agreed 100%

If you have ever received any affection from the opposite gender, it proves your capability of being normal. No question. You simply cannot understand what it's like to be a robot.
>>
>>27082165
No its not. You have to go to school by law you twat. and I disagree with the single mom thing. rest is yes
>>
if your penis has been in a vagina without paying for it, you literally can not and are not a robot

there is not debating this, this statement is objectively correct
>>
If you aren't overcome with apathy towards everything then you are a normie.
>>
>>27082186
>i disagree
FUCKINGNORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27082186
What ever you want to tell yourself to sleep better at night, normalfag.
>>
>>27079595
>tfw fucked a girl from r9k

out of the way robots, chad coming through
>>
>>27082186
Let me guess, you had two parents.
>>
>>27081742
>I use to have long hair and some girl saw my profile
Profile on what, tindr?
>>
>>27082221
No, some goth site.
>>
>>27080044
>>27080752
>how did you get the girl
One of my three friends introduced me.
>>
>>27082102
>then it shows your normal
Except I'm anything but normal due to mental illness and poverty you retarded faggot.

Go back to wizchan you retard. That rhetoric is perfectly acceptable in that deluded shithole, but it's rightly called out as dumb and wrong here.
>>
>>27082390
>Except I'm anything but normal due to mental illness and poverty you retarded faggot.
Even with those handicaps, you are still more normal than us.
You can actually fit into normal society.
We never will. We can't even PRETEND to be normie.
>>
>initials irl are KV
>no middle name

ugh
>>
>>27082406
I'm the schizo guy from earlier. You're more delusional than off my meds fucking lmao.

You're telling a homeless schizo that basically lives out of his car and his gf's house that he's a normie. You're retarded.
>>
>>27082406
literally a tumblr post right here. if you're less normie, you're still a normie. fuck off.
>>
>>27079826
>She's attracted to intelligence
>I went schiz
>>
>30 years old
>had one gf in a lifetime with who I had three dates, never fucked her

yep, I'm a normie. Thanks OP, now I won't kill myself!
>>
>>27082440
That's the thing. Even living out of your car, you can still get a gf. You are a chad compared to us. Imagine if you weren't homeless, how much pussy you would be pulling. The limiting factor here isn't yourself, it's simply an outside factor.

It's not economics or medication that make someone normal, it's their personality. A robot can have everything on his side (e.g. Elliot Rodger) and still fail, because no girls like autists. You, however, would probably achieve a lot if you were in Elliot's situation.
>>
>>27082406
>You can actually fit into normal society
I think this is the most retarded thing you've said yet. I know I already replied to you but this deserves special attention.

If I could fit into normal society I wouldn't be homeless. I'm homeless because I can't work. That alone is proof I don't fit into normal society, but I can't even see a therapist because of my issues.

How in the fuck does that mean I can fit into normal society?
>>
>>27082591
>trying to out-sad someone
Damn you normies are annoying. Just fuck off /r9k/.
>>
>>27082452
Huh? I can't tell if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me.

>>27082544
>yep, I'm a normie. Thanks OP, now I won't kill myself!
Depends on how you got the dates. If they were pity dates, or dates set up by someone else, you're clear. If she was genuinely attracted to you, then things get murky. I think most robots will experience some form of luck within 30 years, so it's possible that you accidentally came off as a normie at just the right times. The fact that you couldn't replicate that suggests that it was indeed luck.

Either way, you still failed to get sex, even more directly than simply avoiding it. I say you count as a robot.
>>
>>27082585
>even living out of your car, you can still get a GF
No, I couldn't. I'm with the same girl for 3.5 years now. We got together long before I got fucked by genetics. In my current state I would get no one and nothing.

I'm no Chad. I'm 5'11" fat and poor. Of course when I got together with gf neither of us were fat but anti psychotics make you balloon up.

We often have fights about shit I can't do or won't do because of my illness and I doubt we will last because of it. Soon I'll be gf-less and a "true" robot.

So once again I will say that you are delusional and retarded. This entire thread is based on the no true robot fallacy and you're literally sitting here calling someone who can't even go outside without sedation because of paranoia a normie.

If you wanna change positions in life I'll gladly do so. You probably still live in your moderately wealthy parents' home. I'd gladly give up my "normie"hood for what you have.
>>
>>27082612
>post proof of your retardation along with explanation
>replies with meme tier garbage

Your argument is shit and you are shit. More shit than even someone like me.
>>
>>27082591
Take a look at this, you normie.

Notice how homelessness relates to level 2?

Now look at level 1. Sex.

Guess what? Most robots will never reach even just level 1, and here you are complaining about level 2.
>>
>>27082697
I don't reach shit on level 1 too; it's just that I actually have issues other than whining about sex.

Tell me: have you ever had to make the decision between eating for the next week and having gas in the car you live in?

No? Then fuck off with this "schizos are normies!!" nonsense.
>>
>>27082658
>In my current state I would get no one and nothing.
And in your past state you could. That means that it's possible, maybe in another state. For a robot, it is literally impossible. We have never experienced having a gf EVER. How can you not understand that our experience of the world is different from yours? The universe has taught us that we are completely worthless and unlovable. It has shown you the opposite, even if it doesn't meet your standards.

>I'm no Chad. I'm 5'11" fat and poor.
Taller than average, and 2 other changeable factors. At least you're not bald. At least you're not a manlet. At least you don't have an irreversible developmental personality disorder like autism. Just get a job and work out and your stated issues are fucking solved.

>We often have fights about shit
So like every other relationship I've heard about and never experienced? Wow, you must be a true robot indeed.

>This entire thread is based on the no true robot fallacy and you're literally sitting here calling someone who can't even go outside without sedation because of paranoia a normie.
I'm saying that normalcy is a continuum, not a black or white. And while you are not 100% normie, you are more normie than you are robot.

>You probably still live in your moderately wealthy parents' home
Nope. And there you go about economics again. Poor people can just as easily be normies m8.
>>
>>27079614
Yeah you are, now get out you faggot.
>>
>>27082697
Level 1 sex includes masturbation.
>>
>>27082768
>at least you don't have an irreversible personality disorder
Schizophrenia doesn't qualify under that? How about persistent derealization/depersonalization disorder, major depressive disorder since age 12 that doesn't respond to treatment, and massive social anxiety? Do those count?
>two things that can change
You don't lose weight on antipsychotics; you maintain or gain, and I certainly won't be moving out of poverty any time soon.
>so like every other relationship
NORMAL relationships don't fight about being unable or unwilling to leave the house or sleeping for 20hrs a day
>you're more normie than you are robot
No I'm more normie than I am a wizard. I'm about to be done arguing with a retarded wizchan refugee. Did your site go down again or something? Owner turned out to be another Chadmin?

You're so delusional I almost feel sorry for you.
>>
>>27082726
>Tell me: have you ever had to make the decision between eating for the next week and having gas in the car you live in?
What does that have to do with being a robot? I've never seen anyone try to say robots can only earn under a certain amount.

You don't get it. Robot isn't an economic term. It's a psychological term. We are unlovable, simply because of who we are. You are not.

We could be billionaires and we would still be unlovable. IT DOESN'T MATTER. What matters is your personality, that's all it takes to be an outcast.

>No? Then fuck off with this "schizos are normies!!" nonsense.
By definition, most schizos are normal schizos. Of course there are robot schizos, but just like with the non-schizo population, they are a minority. Having schizophrenia definitely does not automatically make you a robot.

Especially if you have had a gf for 3.5 years, for fuck's sake. A robot would never be able to hold onto a relationship for that long. You can say "but she's fat" or "but she only keeps seeing me because of our past", but the fact that you even have standards for relationships shows how normie you really are.
>>
>>27082768
Oh I missed something
>just get a job
Because this is so incredibly easy for schizophrenics. I totally let my life fall into the shambles its in simply for no good reason. Yep.

Idiot.
>>
>>27082855
>what does that have to do with
You brought up the hierarchy of needs so I posed a question you probably never had to consider that is directly related to level 1 (where sex also includes masturbation like the other anon said). You ignored it and tried to move goalposts because you can't answer it and are intent on proving I'm a normie or some shit.
>having schizo doesn't automatically make you a robot
Fucking kek I'm done with you. What you should have said is having schizo doesn't automatically make you a wizard.

Go back to your containment site you fucking idiot autist.
>>
>>27082837
>Schizophrenia doesn't qualify under that?
No, that does not affect your personality. It simply adds hallucinations and delusions on top of your personality. Same with emotional disorders.

Once again, the fact that a girl wants to have a relationship with you proves that your personality, your true self, is lovable. Not so for us robots.

>You don't lose weight on antipsychotics; you maintain or gain, and I certainly won't be moving out of poverty any time soon.
Well that's great, but what does weight have to do with being normal/robot? Nothing.

>NORMAL relationships don't fight about being unable or unwilling to leave the house or sleeping for 20hrs a day
The fact that you can even divide relationships into separate categories shows that you are normie. A robot has NO RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE. We would be happy with anything, even what you call not normal. You know what "not normal" is? Never even having a relationship.

>No I'm more normie than I am a wizard.
Wizard is the inevitable result of being a robot. If you end up losing your virginity in the future, you were never really a robot. Simply a failed normie.

I'm actually being quite logical here. If I am so delusional, why not poke holes in my arguments rather than resorting to normie insults like "I feel sorry for you" or "look at this virgin/wizard loser"?
>>
File: 5724652.jpg (28 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
5724652.jpg
28 KB, 300x300
>>27082974
>schizophrenia and the other disorders mentioned does not affect your personality
Stopped reading here.
Just when I thought the laughs were over you keep em coming.

Now I'm REALLY done with you unless you can top that level of extreme ignorance.
>>
>>27081742
>attractive enough to get a girl to kiss him
>trying so hard to fit in
Literally kill yourself, you're a normie, you've always been a normie and you will always be one.
You're just a failed normie who didn't act quick and now he got old.
Fuck outta here, you'll never be a wizard, you don't belong here, quit tripping and get the fuck out of my board.
>>
>>27082860
If you can type coherently here, you can get a job. Stop playing a victim. Take your meds and man up.

>>27082914
Okay, you got me on the hierarchy thing. Personally, I would would sacrifice my home for the chance to feel affection from another human being, in an instant.So yes, I would swap with you. I don't expect you to understand that though.

Look, I'm not saying you don't have your own hardships. But those are different from robot hardships. You will never have to wonder why you will never be loved. You will always have a context for relationships that we never will. To us, love is some alien thing that people talk about in movies.

>Go back to your containment site you fucking idiot autist.
I don't think a robot would ever unironically call another robot an autist. How can you hate someone for something that defines you too?
>>
>>27083103
>if you can type coherently you can handle the stress of an 8-11hr warehouse or retail job with all your mental issues
Well you did it. Here's your reply.

>how can you call me, a true robot, an autist
Because you're not a robot. You're a wizchan refugee obsessed with sex and virginity. I have no respect for you hapless faggots.
>>
>>27083009
>>schizophrenia and the other disorders mentioned does not affect your personality

Tell me then. Would you be a completely different person if your hallucinations went away? Wouldn't you just be the same guy, just without the handicaps that shiz puts on you? You yourself said that your gf only loved you before your schiz, so you must believe on some level that your true self isn't literally defined by schizophrenia.

Also, here's a quick excerpt
>Personality disorders are a class of mental disorders characterized by enduring maladaptive patterns of behavior, cognition, and inner experience, exhibited across many contexts and deviating markedly from those accepted by the individual's culture. These patterns develop early, are inflexible, and are associated with significant distress or disability.[1]

Notice the last three things. You said your problem only happened in the last few years, so it wasn't always a part of you (you don't become a robot, you are born one). Also, you symptoms aren't inflexible; they can be treated with medication (autism/aspergers cannot).
>>
>>27083103
You want some advice from me, wizchan? Go get on antipsychotics and/or antidepressants. Avoid seroquel and SNRIs like Effexor. Your sex drive will deplete to nothing except maybe once or twice a month and you won't care for companionship or love or really anything. Those drugs are the answers to your whining.
>>
>>27079595
Truth. I've only hugged a woman and I'm pretty sure she did it as a joke.
>>
>>27083262
>would you be a completely different person
Schizophrenia depletes total brain volume and changes the way you think. It's not just hearing voices. Yes, I would be a completely different person without it. I see you are ignoring the other mental issues again because you are ignorant of them and quoting fucking Wikipedia, and also because it hurts your argument.
>your symptoms aren't inflexible
I just told you that they basically are, but I'll reiterate:
Schizophrenia is treated by antipsychotics. Most of these have failed to work on me.
Social anxiety is treated by antidepressants and benzos. I've been on almost every antidepressant and it hasn't helped and my MEDICAID psychiatrist refuses to prescribe me anxiolytics.
Depersonalization/derealization disorder is not treatable by any medication and only sometimes responds to therapy
MDD is treated by antidepressants and antipsychotics and I already said they don't work.

So yes, wizchan, my symptoms are inflexible.
>>
>>27083249
There exist other jobs than retail, and other jobs than 8-11 hrs. I myself only work 4hrs, 3 days a week.

Fact is, you are smarter than most people. So yes, you can get a job. What exactly is it that prevents you from doing so? Are the meds not working or what?

Also, I'd like a response to what I wrote before, specifically
>
Look, I'm not saying you don't have your own hardships. But those are different from robot hardships. You will never have to wonder why you will never be loved. You will always have a context for relationships that we never will. To us, love is some alien thing that people talk about in movies.
Can you relate to this at all? Because this is legitimately what thousands of robots experience. I know it's a joke to you, since to you relationships are just normal and anyone who doesn't have them must be a loser. But that's exactly why you are normie; you will never empathize with us. Every single one of your posts includes an ad hoc attack on me simply for being a virgin. Think about why that is.
>>
Being able to convince a girl to have sex with you is the greatest sign of normality.

It implies that you are socially competent and welcomed enough for a girl to find you worthy of breeding with.
>>
>>27083408
I answered the first half of your question in another post.

>can you relate to this at all
I didn't get the slew of mental illness I have without issues growing up. I was abused and always ostracized by my peers. I got lucky with this one girl. Extremely lucky. That's it. I can relate to the "autism" on this board because of the social anxiety I've had since probably middle school. I can relate to the feelings of loneliness when your own mother kicks you out of the house at 15 and your best and only friend at the time stabs you in the back and throws you to the curb because of something ridiculous when you need him most.

Love with a girl or whatever you're looking for isn't that different than love for a family member once you get past the honeymoon phase of the relationship which is what I presume all you KVs think relationships always are. They're not.

Sex doesn't feel as good as you think it does, too.

I can empathize with you because I've been in your position. I'm not right now, by pure chance, but I've been there, and probably worse, too.

I call you a virgin in an insulting matter because I've browsed wizchan before and the kinds of flatout lying, ignorance, logical fallacies, etc you're making to try to prove that a schizo is a normie is the kind of mental gymnastics I saw over on wizchan. You sound like you browse both there and here. /r9k/ is pathetic in its own way but wizchan is worse by every measure.
>>
>>27083281
>Go get on antipsychotics and/or antidepressants.
I am on antidepressants m8. I know how you feel. But they are not the thing that makes me a robot, they just make things worse. Being a robot is deeper than your emotions, it goes down into your core. Your soul. Do you think, if souls exist, your soul would have schizophrenia? I don't think so.
But I think my soul would be a robot, because I can't change my childhood and the things that influenced me growing up. Schizophrenia is a genetic issue, it didn't come about because your parents neglected you or you were bullied at school. It was a chemical trigger, which is very different.

>>27083357
>Schizophrenia depletes total brain volume
So does depression, but I don't claim depression makes me a robot.

>So yes, wizchan, my symptoms are inflexible.
Sounds like you should change psychiiatrists and keep trying new meds. If that really is true, then you are in a small minority of schizophrenics. That sucks and I feel sorry for you. But I don't get how that brings you any closer to understanding the life of a person who has never been validated by another human being. At least you have doctors who are obligated to see you, some of us don't even have that. I don't think you really understand how deep loneliness can go.

>So yes, wizchan, my symptoms are inflexible.
Maybe. Maybe not. But do you understand that there are no pills that a robot can take to become normie? At least there are meds designed to help schizophrenics be more normal. But being a robot isn't chemical, it's developmental, so meds won't ever do shit. EVER. The only treatment to our personality would be to go back in time and change how we grew up. Funnily enough, that wouldn't cure you of your problems, because yours are genetic.

Do you see how different we are?
>>
>>27083658
Read my other post because if answers many of the things you've just posted and I don't want to retype them. Then I will respond to you.
>>
>>27083575
>I got lucky with this one girl. Extremely lucky.
If it was once or twice, yeah okay. But 3.5 years straight of luck is pushing it. I know you don't think of it that way, but we literally couldn't hold a relationship even if it fell into our lap. I've had a couple experiences of luck, where for some reason a girl assumed I was normal, but I couldn't maintain the facade enough for more than a single conversation. And you're talking about years and years of this. I just can't relate.

>Love with a girl or whatever you're looking for isn't that different than love for a family member once you get past the honeymoon phase of the relationship which is what I presume all you KVs think relationships always are. They're not.

>Sex doesn't feel as good as you think it does, too.

If you're not a normie, how can you proclaim these things from high above? It's like telling a starving Ethiopean kid "Food isn't that good, it's mostly just junk like McDonald's" The fact that you even have food doesn't cross your mind. We don't care about the different kinds of food, we just want SOMETHING. ANYTHING. A Big Mac, or a "boring" relationship, would be a fucking field day for us. It would be life-changing, even if it was just Tuesday for you.

I've never been on wizchan. I don't think this is gymnatics, I think we are working with different definitions. You are talking about the normal dictionary meaning of "normal", so of course you're offended. I'm not saying you're "normal", I just saying you're not a robot. There's no dichotomy there.
>>
>>27083928
I like how you ignore the parts about abuse and ostracism so you can paint me as this outsider.

>couldn't hold a relationship even if it fell into our lap
Neither could I until this girl.
>I just can't relate
Maybe the only thing you've said this entire time that isn't ridiculous. Can you talk to your mother or any of your family members effortlessly? Because that's what it turns into after the first month or two.

>food and African analogy
Too far removed from the argument to apply. You know what masturbation feels like and you know (might) know what it's like to have a family member love you. Sex doesn't feel much better (honestly I would rather masturbate than have sex most of the time. The only exception is blowjobs because that is my fetish but I don't ever get those) than masturbation and a long term relationship is just like living with a family member that loves you except you can fuck them. Is that not understandable to you?

>you're not a robot
Fine. Call me whatever the fuck you want so long as it isn't normie because that's factually wrong.
>>
>>27083705
You're reffering to your mom kicking you out and your friends betraying you? I don't want to sound mean, but lots of normal people experience that. Actually, most robots are the opposite and have a too-stable relationship with their mothers, and never had friends to get betrayed by.

Again, I'm not discounting your pain. But it's a different pain. Your anxiety in middle school was just a phase for you. For us, it's our whole life. We don't have anything else to compare it to. We have to learn to accept that we will die alone, or we have to suicide. That's our options. At least you have the options of trying different meds and treatments, of working out your relationship with your gf, or even getting a new gf the way you got your old one. We have none of that. We have nothing.
>>
File: Snow Levels.jpg (9 KB, 480x269) Image search: [Google]
Snow Levels.jpg
9 KB, 480x269
My last kiss was a guy, I'm not even gay, He's a chubby hairy bassist with a beard, the literal definition of a bear
>Invited out to a college night out
>Normally don't go because not too social but a guy I'm friendly with is going so go anyway
>Halfway through the night he says "Anon I'm pulling you tonight"
For anybody that doesn't know, "pull" means to kiss somebody is Scottish slang, at least where I live
>Think he's joking, laugh it off
>Later during the night we're fucking around having drinks and stuff
>As a joke say "where's my pull dude"
>He says "oh right" and fucking grabs me close
>Properly kisses me, tounge and all
>Mfw he grabs the back of my head
>Mfw I kissed back without meaning to
>Mfw I blushed
>Mfw I enjoyed it
>Mfw he was done he laughed and told me I'm good at kissing
N-no homo right lads?
>>
>>27084134
>your anxiety was just a, phase for you
No. Wrong. It's still there and getting worse. Part of why I can't work.
>>
>>27084064
>Neither could I until this girl.
>until
EXACTLY. WE HAVE NO UNTIL. IT NEVER HAPPENED FOR US.
Just for perspective, I'm 31. Probably 10 years older than you. And yet you have experienced more of life than I ever will. Your first instinct, a normie instinct, is probably to think of me as a loser. But I am just the logical conclusion of every robot here. You have a different destiny than us.

>Can you talk to your mother or any of your family members effortlessly? Because that's what it turns into after the first month or two.
I can do that, but I can't imagine what it's like for someone to choose you over everyone else, in the first place. It must be an insanely good feeling. It must feel like home.

>You know what masturbation feels like and you know (might) know what it's like to have a family member love you. Sex doesn't feel much better (honestly I would rather masturbate than have sex most of the time. The only exception is blowjobs because that is my fetish but I don't ever get those) than masturbation and a long term relationship is just like living with a family member that loves you except you can fuck them. Is that not understandable to you?

I appreciate my mother, but she loves me out of obligation, out of blood. If someone ever actually wanted me, wanted to love me and for me to love them, and wanted to spend their life with me, that would literally break my mind.

I don't even care about the physical aspects. I just want to know what it feels like for someone to say "I love you". Just once. Some people hear that every day, I haven't heard it in 3 decades. Is that not understandable to you?

>Fine. Call me whatever the fuck you want so long as it isn't normie because that's factually wrong.
According to OP's rules you are. I know you're gonna hate this, but by r9k definitions I'd say you're closest to a failed normie. But you're even above them because you're currently in a relationship. Sorry if you feel offended
>>
>>27084234

I was referring to all your childhood experiences you mentioned. Your mom, your friends. Those are all things in your past that you don't have to deal with anymore. But robots deal with being bullied and shit on all the time. It's not just a distant memory, it's everyday life. You managed to grow past that. And congrats. But that is kinda why you aren't a robot. It was just a stage for you, a lesson to take in and move on.

Also,

>Anxiety disorders are the most common mental illness in the U.S., affecting 40 million adults in the United States age 18 and older, or 18% of the population.

Anxiety is the most normie disorder there is
Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.