[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Work with a girl that crys to me about being oh so incredibly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 878x814) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 878x814
>Work with a girl that crys to me about being oh so incredibly lonely pretty much every fucking day
>"I can't be alone I just CANT it's so painful"
>she's had 18 fucking boyfriends and she's only 17
>knew boyfriend few weeks after the old one leaves her
>Facebook filled with messages constantly

Honesty I don't know what to do about this. I work with her pretty much every day so I can't just avoid her and she keeps dumping her problems on me specifically. At first I was nice to her and tried helping her in a few ways (since I know a lot about counselling) but I stopped doing that ages ago and nowadays I just tell her to stop being a dumb whore who sucks guys off constantly. I make it as obvious as possible that i think she's stupid attention seeking slut but she won't stop talking to me about her problems and I really have no choice but to listen since we both work in the kitchen (I work in a pancake place)

How the fuck do I get this whore away from me?
>>
Simple, get a real job.
>>
>>27079171
Not with my circumstances I won't
>>
Just make fun of her to her face due to the situations she gets herself into. Have a bit of fun with it.
>>
File: 1454384506919.jpg (29 KB, 330x270) Image search: [Google]
1454384506919.jpg
29 KB, 330x270
>>27079163
Rub your dick on her ass when she's facing the register. If you do it gently enough she'll leave you alone and not notice she got dick butted. I actually did this twice so far and coast is clear
>>
>>27079350
I literally tell her to her face "no you're not lonely you're just a slut that confuses not talking to a specific person and being lonely. Being selfishly unsatisfied with what you have isn't the same as Being lonely"

Every time I tell her something like this she just responded with a big forced frown and then continues with the same Shit. It's like she's not even listening

>>27079522
She does prep work while I cook the meals. we're on opposite sides of a work bench every day and face each other. Besides, I wouldn't dare touch that pussy with a 10 foot pole.
>>
File: 1454931222284.jpg (99 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
1454931222284.jpg
99 KB, 620x827
>>27079596
Post pic of work bitch m8. Is she fat or have moles? Maybe she ams pretty with nice running legs
>>
simple. date her.

after it all crashes and burns she'll never want to talk to you again.

besides it sounds like she likes you. if you take my advice you should get her tested. if shes clean fuck her. at the very least you should tell her to give a handjob for listening
>>
she sounds borderline, many of them crave attention whether it's negative or not. did you tell her you don't care? i'd say to ignore her, but that can be pretty hard
>>
Sounds like she trusts your judgment when it comes to psychology/counseling?

Tell her to see someone for borderline.
>>
>>27079695
what the fuck man? why does that man have a dick for a thumb attatched to his thigh?
>>
>>27079596
>Every time I tell her something like this she just responded with a big forced frown and then continues with the same Shit. It's like she's not even listening
She is listening, and your truthful negativity is exactly what she wants, for whatever reason. Free outlet. Dump it on her.
>>
Tell her u are sexually aroused everytime both speak, maybe u could fuck her or at least look like a weirdo, then she will be te one who tries to avoid u
>>
Ignore her and give short responses
>>
>>27079163
tl;dr Girl has daddy issues and wants your cock or to date you.

You're obviously an older male (late 20's, maybe early 30's). This girl has daddy issues. This explains her cock lust and the "empty" feeling she gets from it. She sees you as some sort of father figure who is there to save her from this "empty" feeling in her life.
>>
>>27079163
top kek you are her emotional tampon beta friend. op just ignore her she will get the message.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.