[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one good reason suicide shouldn't be legal?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1457087570679.png (2 MB, 1342x898) Image search: [Google]
1457087570679.png
2 MB, 1342x898
Name one good reason suicide shouldn't be legal?
>>
>>27079017
Because MUH FEELINGS
>>
>>27079017
Because your life is a resource. Even if you're dysfunctional, since big pharma can sell you their magic pills and use you as a guinea pig.
>>
>>27079017
Because normies hate having to pretend to care for a week.
>>
>>27079050
>le die for science bro xDDD
You bring a good point my lad
>>27079029
Nice point metric you colossal shitposter
>>27079060
I have seen this in extremely large amount of cases my lad
>>
>>27079074
I didn't suggest dying for science, I'm just saying that whoever you are the powers that be have use for you which is why they don't want you to take your own life on your own terms just like a farmer doesn't want his cows to kill thelselves.
>>
>>27079017

There's no point to it being illegal, you can't enforce it.
>>
>legal
It's suicide. Are they going to throw your corpse in jail?
>>
>>27079148
everything must be in law

government can't allow a blind spot on account of simple "reason"

everything must be controlled
>>
>tfw you realize it's perfectly okay to murder yourself and not get in trouble

holy shit
>>
>>27079161
you are actually government property when your birth certificate is made. That's why after a failed suicide attempt they throw you in loony bin
>>
>>27079017

it's illegal to damage government property, even though we think we are free, we aren't.

Normal middle low class are cattle
The only exception to this are rich people
>>
if suicide was punished with death there would be less annoying attention whores
>>
>>27079583
>>27079194
that's some middle school tier edge
>>
File: katanagatari_diewhenkilled.png (114 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
katanagatari_diewhenkilled.png
114 KB, 596x380
<-------- that's why, OP.
>>
>>27079630

Except it is not.

but you believe what you want
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.