[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
my ex left me a voice mail but im too scared to listen to it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1456955787910.png (7 KB, 273x272) Image search: [Google]
1456955787910.png
7 KB, 273x272
my ex left me a voice mail but im too scared to listen to it. its just been sitting there for a few hours. she even texted me to say she left me a voice mail, and then later again to ask if i was ignoring her.

idk man.
>>
>>27078965
post it faggot
i njeed to add some originality i think
>>
upload it, we'll listen to it and tell you what she said
>>
File: 1453492443049.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1344) Image search: [Google]
1453492443049.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1344
>>27079009
>>27079033
i wish there was a way for me to know if it doxs me without me listening to it, coz i would.

i hope shes not killing herself or something or nothing bad happened.

but i can't imagine any good coming from this message
>>
>>27079049
just listen to it then?
like how bad could it be desu?
>>
>>27078965
meh. what's the worst that could happen? break up with you again? heh. man up faggot and listen to it. if she's harming herself it's not your fault. unless you broke up with her. then you should feel terrible :^)
>>
>>27079116
>>27079141
idk im just too stressed out to deal with it really

no one has that bad anxiety?

i think she broke up with me but idk how to tell anymore
>>
File: asdfasdf.jpg (11 KB, 235x176) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdf.jpg
11 KB, 235x176
>>27079204
what are you stressing about? i bet a steamkey for a 10$ game that it's nothing to worry about. maybe she's missing you, and is too scared to tell you directly, and that's why she pointed out she left you a voicemessage, cause the suspense you give her for not answering is tearing her asshole apart. life goes on, even for robots. listen to it, it'll most likely end in getting your dick rubbed.
>>
>>27079204
maybe she's just calling to let you know she has a new bf with a much bigger better dick?
>>
>>27079310
honestly i would prefer this to anything else i can think of. idc if she did. i just want her to be happy ultimately i guess and we're no good together so whatever.
>>27079277
this is solid advice but idk. i'm going to drink a little bit more and then we will see. not drinking just coz of that, but in general.
>>
>>27079333
getting shitfaced won't make it any better. you should really make a decision here. there's 3 ways to do so:
1. listen to it. (easy)
2. ask her directly what she's stressin about (medium)
3. delete it (hard)

by deleting her voicemail you miss the chance of getting compassion, there's a reason behind it. if you ever were the one that has broken up with someone (not being left, i mean telling the other person 'i am leaving') you might know the feel afterwards. you have to deal with regret, unless your partner was an abusive piece of shit. but many breakups happen due to impulsive reactions, without further thinking. that might (or will most likely) be her case. she's been missing you anon. you and your magic thumb you've been sticking up her asshole which she sucked off afterwards thoroughly.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.