[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey you fucking betas, /fit/ here. How is it you can all be virgin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Hey you fucking betas, /fit/ here. How is it you can all be virgin losers when its so easy to gets girls. Just go outside you nolife cucks.

Pic related, it's me when I was 18.
>>
No replies yet, are you all too scared of me? Fucking scrawny pussy losers, I bet I get more girls in one night than any of you have gotten in your entire lives.
>>
>>27078956
Do you poo on your girls Pajeet?
>>
>>27079055
Fuck off whitey. Just because of of your girls are to busy slobbering over brown cock to fuck you.
>>
>>27078956
>>27079030
>/fit/
>wearing a shirt
>no picture of yourself and a qt white gf
you're doing this wrong, I do not feel mad, jelly or cuck'd at all
>>
>>27078956
>>27079030
Post a timestamp, otherwise you're just using some guy's pics as a pathetic attempt to troll
>>
>>27078956
>>27079030
Its simple
If you live in america or europe and you're a minority you literally get pussy thrown at you by guilty white girls and most normies will assume oy'ure cool just because of your race
>>
>>27078956
>/fit/
>fucking girls
LE MASSIVE KEK
>>
>>27079107
Keep telling yourself that. Doesn't change the fact that you can't get laid.
>>
>>27079180
I'm not saying it does, I'm simply offering an explanation as to why the OP got laid so easily
>>
One last one to keep you cucks jelly before I go to work. Enjoy wasting your lives.
>>
>>27079279
Yeah, no timestamp as I figured

So who is that? Some guy you know from school?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.