[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>awww don't worry anon. I'm sure someone will f
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
File: How-to-stop-receding-hairline.jpg (33 KB, 572x375) Image search: [Google]
How-to-stop-receding-hairline.jpg
33 KB, 572x375
>awww don't worry anon. I'm sure someone will find it attractive :)
>>
>>27078737
my mom says it's very handsome and manly
>>
buzzing it tomorrow.
>>
>>27078821
So she likes the cuck look? No wonder she fucked your father.
>>
>>27078845
i got my hairline from my maternal grandfather desu
my dad has a good hairline
>>
i have this
not a virgin either
no i didnt pay for it
now what shitposter?
>>
File: le royal man.jpg (269 KB, 2412x1809) Image search: [Google]
le royal man.jpg
269 KB, 2412x1809
>>27078737
his "hair" is much worse now
>>
My uncles somehow made it through with it. I just shave my head skin bald. Feels nice and smooth.
>>
Going to talk to my doctor tomorrow about getting a fin prescription/dermatologist referral
>>
File: socrates.jpg (55 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
55 KB, 431x450
make it work
>>
>>27079382
>Going to talk to my doctor tomorrow about getting euthanize.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>27079438
kill yourself

anyone who is balding should not be able to reproduce either way

fin is doing people a favor both by stopping their balding and killing the balding genes
>>
>>27079438
How is fin going to kill me? In the unlikely event I get sides I'll stop taking it.

Besides, all the side effects I've heard about have been shit like low libido and erectile dysfunction, which doesn't even matter if I'm a robot. Nothing that's going to kill me though.
>>
>>27079047
>>27079418
Don't say that, man, how will a bait thread like this take off if people come here and be realistic rather than doom and gloom over it? How will yet more robots obtain insecurities and/or fuel them by assumptions that balding is an instant death sentence rather than accepting it merely means a less-than-ideal size datingpool (like every single flaw or imperfection causes, as you and I know).
And then there are those already aware of this but prefer to delude themselves that any small imperfection they happen to have will mean zero success chance. With the idea of having something you can't really control to be the reason for guaranteed failure, it's easier to have oneself forfeit while claiming they really would love it if they could go for it (be it sex, gf, losing virginity, making friends, etc.). Having to acknowledge some people have it easier in terms of dating and thus accepting one needs to put in more effort than a 10/10 looks 10/10 personality dude would, implies requiring effort and energy on one's side. That goes right against the mindset of getting everything handed to one; I wouldn't be surprised if there's a strong correlation between people with that mindset and people posting on /r9k/ about how things are unfair and impossible (oftentimes thinking in extremes).
>>
>>27078737
I have this.
I stopped giving a shit about it though. There's all these treatment things but they're marketed like overpriced fitness infomercials. I wouldn't know if the remedies work or not. Not to mention that I'm a social pariah with or without the hair problem, so really it's the least of my "worries". "Worries" if I still cared about having a normal sociable life.
>>
Get fit and shave all of it.
You just have to do this one thing.
>>
File: just shave it fag.jpg (949 KB, 3696x2440) Image search: [Google]
just shave it fag.jpg
949 KB, 3696x2440
finasteride makes your dick fall off just be bald my lads! it is truly great
>>
>>27081123
Kek. I already started minox and Nizoral. Just gotta get my fin script.

Cant wait for next year when my hair is still perfectly and comfortably in tact. Balding is my biggest fear. I get nightmares about being bald, and my hair just falling off my head. Am I pathetic and vain? I don't think so. Appearance is half your worth in life.
>>
Literally nobody ever said that to me, even my mother knows I'm ugly.
>>
File: 1455065468890.gif (846 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1455065468890.gif
846 KB, 500x281
>>27081098
>Get fit and shave all of it.
>Get fit
>Shave all of it
>You just have to do this one thing.
WHICH ONE?
>>
>>27081478
Don't listen to him. Just get on some hair treatment.
>>
>>27081123

Unless you're 6'6 and have a large build everyone will laugh at you for having a shaved head

>thinks it looks badass
>look more like a child than anything
>>
>>27081507
Naw I shaved it, less of a hassle.
>>27081542
> everyone will laugh at you for having a shaved head
I don't get that, but they can attempt to laugh at it behind my back out of ear shot. Not my fault they are a bitch nigger that are afraid to do so in my face.
>>
>>27079601
>accepting it merely means a less-than-ideal size datingpool (like every single flaw or imperfection causes, as you and I know)
And what happens when you have multiple overlapping flaws? Even just balding + manlet + autism takes you down to almost 0% Sure it's technically possible to get a gf, but it's ten times the effort for 1% of the chance. There has to be a point where the energy you're wasting is simply not worth it.

Not that I'd expect a normie to understand.
>>
>>27079077
his smile is the worst desu
>>
I'm already a KV with a full head of hair, when I start balding it's all over senpai
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.