[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be robot >somehow acquire gf despite feeling suicidal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
>be robot
>somehow acquire gf despite feeling suicidal 24/7/365
>short, not obese, but maybe 5/10 face. braces.
>she has nose hairs and little bit of a mustache

Listen, I'm a robot fucked forever. So I'm not gonna get Megan Fox.

But how the fuck do I tell her to just shave that shit?
>>
>>27078510
"Shave that shit"
>>
>>27078527
If she gets mad I'll never get a gf ever again in my life.

I was thinking about getting her drunk and then doing it while she's passed out. She won't even know.
>>
>>27078510
not date her in the first place. just because you're a robot doesn't mean you have to be desperate. break up and find a girl with average hygiene
>>
>>27078527
This

'Hey no offense, but did you know you have a little bit of hair growing above your lip?'

If that offends her then who gives a shit. There's nothing wrong with telling a woman she shouldn't have facial hair
>>
do it yourself cuck
>>
>>27078549

oh lord help me. I can't. all the girls they hate me except for this one for some reason. and it's an actual female, not a guy!

she actually likes sex too.
>>
>>27078574
just get tinder. all the girls are easy as shit even if you're ugly
>>
>>27078588

fug. she's gonna be really sad though because she's already attached to me.
>>
>>27078595
well maybe you can ease into it, anon. dick her down once or twice and then say you're too depressed to maintain a relationship. let her down easy and say it's because you have problems in your own life
>>
Honestly just ask her to. I told my gf to shave her pubes and she didn't get mad. Try it.

Btw, she didn't listen but said she would
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.