[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys it's finally happening > Get invited into a welcoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_nz3xs5xJKz1qzbiggo4_540.jpg (83 KB, 540x704) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nz3xs5xJKz1qzbiggo4_540.jpg
83 KB, 540x704
Guys it's finally happening

> Get invited into a welcoming and interesting group of friends
>dont sperg shit up
>feel socially accepted

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1638746-vermillion.jpg (9 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1638746-vermillion.jpg
9 KB, 320x320
>get invited to something
>DO sperg shit up

worst feeling ever, senpai
>>
>>27077983
They brought you in to make fun of you behind your back and watch the autistic things you do. Don't be their dancing monkey, break it off now before they destroy you
>>
>>27078002
I don't think so, they have game night and everything, They're good people
>>
>>27077983
You did sperg up. You just got caught up in the moment. You Normie """" friends"""""
Are laughing behind your back as we speak. You need to leave them now.
>>
>>27077983
>>27078002
Don't believe him, people aren't fucking shits like here on /r9k/. You'll be fine, you made it anon, best of luck (:
>>
>>27077983
picture related, its you.
never got muted so often.
>>
>>27077983

but it is related because that's how you feel

fucking unaware people why am i the one stuck seeing this shit not that this is a big deal but reflective of a greater pattern in my life
>>
>>27078020
nah man, i didn't do anything awkward at all. It's like a fucking first.

High dose antidepressants are awesome
>>
>>27078029
It's the black dude from star wars
>>
>>27078043
What were the circumstances, anon? What did you guys get up to? Go to a party or chill at their house or what?
>>
>>27078059
no, it's you, don't lie.
>>
>>27077983
Guess this is a goodbye thread?
>>
>>27078064
Met on grindr, they're a gay couple Nice people
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.