[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Late Night Feels - /lnf/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1451070679420.png (17 KB, 1154x860) Image search: [Google]
1451070679420.png
17 KB, 1154x860
Hello fellow robots. I'm starting a thread because I'm drunk and just feel like starting one of these general, discussion/problem based threads. What's on your mind tonight? Anything particularly embarrassing or something you just need to get off your chest? This thread is to discuss any kind of feels, no matter how normie or NEET they may be. Just using the tripcode because this is my thread and I feel like it, going to contain it to this thread.

As for myself, I've a lot on my mind tonight. Went to see that Deadpool movie (it was pretty good, not that huge on comic book movies) and the girl working the cashier was the cutest. She was smiling the whole time while talking to me, and I feel like I should've tried flirting a little bit. Thinking about going to see a movie tomorrow just in hopes she's working, which is pretty pathetic. Oh well. Time to crack open another beer. I'll be hanging around for an hour or so if anybody decides to stick around.
>>
File: 0a7.png (9 KB, 300x301) Image search: [Google]
0a7.png
9 KB, 300x301
I would stick around but uni is caloing for me so yea...
>>
>>27077783
Of course, kudos for making a good choice and not rotting away on this website
>>
>>27077760
See you in hell kuffar infedel.
Alcohol is haram and you will burn in Taqiyaa for all internity inshellah
>>
File: 1456881756822.jpg (331 KB, 800x836) Image search: [Google]
1456881756822.jpg
331 KB, 800x836
>she got close to me today asking what I'm doing later
>I sperg out saying I'm busy

fml this is why I can't get a gf
>>
>>27077760
i'm drinking this liquid bullshit. tastes like vinegar, a big regret.

i'm trying to get in a mood to distill my problems so i can write them to my online therapist. i hope it works out..
>>
File: 1452702362982.jpg (82 KB, 624x960) Image search: [Google]
1452702362982.jpg
82 KB, 624x960
>>27077883
Send her a message, say your plans were cancelled last minute and you were wondering if she's free

Why not?

Changing my trip to more generally reflect my mood
>>
>>27077883
Dumb Normal failure. At least girls approach you fagbandit ass pirate.
>>
>>27077801
Go fuck yourself attention whore.
>>
File: 1457382017506.gif (993 KB, 290x198) Image search: [Google]
1457382017506.gif
993 KB, 290x198
>have this dream of moving across the country to live in Alaska
>had this vision of a quasi-but-plausible paradise where the people are friendly, quiet, and keep to themselves
>the more I read up on it, the more I find out about the crime, gangs, difficulty of finding work, terrible public transit system (I don't have a car), and other things
>tfw the crushing realization that people really are the same everywhere you go and that no place is safe from retarded normie scum
>tfw every second I spend in NYC I die a little more insode
K I L L M E
>>
>>27077929
Move to New Mexico and live in some sparse town. Also that state is littered with ghost towns. Perfect for a real robot like myself.
>>
>>27077901
don't have her number

yet
>>
>>27077929
>Wyoming

Great if you like high desert.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.