[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does everyone hate us blacks?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13
File: 131245555.png (60 KB, 500x407) Image search: [Google]
131245555.png
60 KB, 500x407
Why does everyone hate us blacks?
>>
>>27077120
I don't hate anybody unless they show me I should hate them...however....

Blacks have proven to be more likely to be pieces of normie simple minded shit. It's not entirely their fault though. There's some societal conditioning going on. I still choose to avoid then for the most part though
>>
File: BlackManSmiling_Compressed.jpg (25 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
BlackManSmiling_Compressed.jpg
25 KB, 500x332
I think black people are okay.
>>
>>27077120
I try to judge on an individual basis, but blacks one of those groups of people that have shown time and again a tendency to be rather uncool to put it lightly.
>>
>>27077120
Because statistically whenever we are around you our chances or getting robbed or killed skyrocket. Not all of you are bad but even as a black person you must know how shit like 75% percent of you are. There is usually a culture where black people are berated by their own kind for trying to become smarter and better themselves. Its a toxic situation to be around and makes boring ass white people uncomfortable.
>>
>>27077120
I like blacks, but I'm not from the states, also my country has not a lot of black people.
>>
Because you make stupid threads like this
t.black guy
>>
File: IMG_1561.png (21 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1561.png
21 KB, 1000x1000
>>27077120
Because your people are obsessed about racism, and it's making people racist against blacks.

I used to be a bleeding heart liberal, but now I'm sick of you racists, crying and moaning about everything but your own race.
>>
>>27077506
However they got to the state they are in is not my concern, I am certain society has cultured them to be the way they are to an extent. That doesn't change the fact that like 75% of black people act like uncivilized animals and are much more dangerous than any other race in western society. I still have to keep that in mind regardless of what got them like that.
>>
Because you're almost all poor and the predominant culture among african americans is irritating as fuck.

No one really cares about rich, white-washed black people. If anything, they're a novelty.
>>
What I never understand is that blacks go through the same mental gymnastics women go through when confronted with a similar kind of thing.

>They agree that stereotypes are real. Women are vindictive and catty bitches, and blacks are thug niggers when there is no issue, but all of a sudden if something happens they go into defense mode and claim that you shouldn't judge a whole group by one example
>>
>>27077647
>Why don't you let me be racist and base my assumption on your race? :(((((((((
>>
>>27077598
I agree and my post was very lenient compared to most of the things I say about blacks. I'm a realist and understand the situation and they don't get a free pass from me. I was just giving a little more insight compared to the typical >hurr durr dumb niggers posts you see all the time
>>
>>27077120
I don't hate you.
If you are not violent indeed I love.
If you have a job I love you even more bruver.
>>
>>27077120

Because despite people acting to the contrary, The majority are predisposed to judge books by their covers.

I honestly can't blame them. Dominant black culture shows most blacks to be stupid, lazy, reckless animals that care only for sports, gangs, illegal money, leeching off government and endlessly producing bastard children.

Don't waste you life feeling sorry for yourself. Be the change you want to see in the world.
>>
>>27077529
This is pretty much how I feel only that I personally judge black people by culture. I was raised in a city with different types of black people, not just black americans. Youll see that people from the caribbean and latin countries dont behave like black americans.

And also i was around when being libertarian was cool (only a few years ago but thats like a decade in 4chan and internet time) and got introduced to Thomas Sowell by watching Milton Friedman's Free to Choose.

He basically showed how stereotypes of blacks being lazy and violent arent true because census records for a large part of American history showed black men having higher participation rates in the labor force than whites and how black crime was much lower prior to the 60s.
>>
>>27077741
I was pretty much just agreeing with you. I don't forgive the vast majority of blacks for doing things just because they are born into the culture, but I do realize that the culture is there and it will shape some people. At the end of the day though if you're human garbage I am still going to treat you like it no matter how you got there.

What I don't get is how this black thug anti-self improvement culture got started. We fucking genocided the native americans, and they are overall pretty agreeable today. We threw Asians in camps not even long ago, and they are some of the highest paid and respected people in the country.

Blacks gonna black. I do give the ones that act like normal people credit though, a lot of them have to put up with tons of faggots and change everything about how they were raised just to fit in with white people.
>>
Because niggers

Not all blacks are niggers though. It's hard for us white people to tell the difference honestly

Niggers rob liquor stores and rape families, black people attend class regularly and hold steady jobs.
>>
>>27077945
>Because niggers
>
>Not all blacks are niggers though. It's hard for us white people to tell the difference honestly
>
>Niggers rob liquor stores and rape families, black people attend class regularly and hold steady jobs.

Good meme, nigger lover.
>>
File: tumblr_m2o3s5pOU41qz9my8o1_400.jpg (29 KB, 342x540) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2o3s5pOU41qz9my8o1_400.jpg
29 KB, 342x540
>>27077120
I suck only black cocks
>>
>>27077120
Because you look like monkeies and your ugly. Plus you speak like bix mood mutha fiza fucka ago wut wut in da butt nigga
>>
>>27077910
>What I don't get is how this black thug anti-self improvement culture got started

I think it's a mix of a few factors. Blacks know their history to some degree. They know they've always been held down and oppressed and haven't contributed much to civilization. The media constantly portrayed them as stereotypical niggers for the most part making them feel even worse about themselves and making ignorant white people be more hateful towards them. Also, blacks are literally not as intelligent as whites on average. A lot of them don't see the game that's been played on them and the trap they're falling into

>I do give the ones that act like normal people credit though, a lot of them have to put up with tons of faggots and change everything about how they were raised just to fit in with white people

This is true too. I've actually had one or two black friends who weren't niggers and I actually liked them more than most white friends I've had for the reasons you stated. Those blacks have my respect, especially if they're not complete uncle toms and understand they're being subtly oppressed, but they still soldier on without chimping out
>>
>>27077120
Stop looking for autists validation on a loli imageboard
>>
>>27077910
Native Americans are the lowest peforming group in America. They seem to have a similar anti-improvement culture because they want to stay distinct/not assimilate
>>27078226
Negative black behavior skyrocketed in the 60s. Teen pregnancy, crime, broken families, unemployment.

In the 60s people in general were taught that you dont always have to follow the rules. At that time black people were taught that their issues were because of the white man which was partially true at the time as shown by Jim Crow laws and white on black violence that was rarely prosecuted.

Also, in the 60s the welfare state expanded and was designed in a way that would unintentionally create unemployment and single mothers.

And maybe the most devastating thing was the idea that we shouldnt be tough on criminals and rather should look for the root cause. Judges who had this mindset were appointed and crime went up. Crime has went down dramatically since the 90s when we reformed welfare and got back to being tough on crime. Black people refer to long sentences as "football numbers" now. That term was created as a response to the harsher sentences.

Basically the 60s were a time full of nice sounding ideas with horrible results even though America looks at the time nostalgically.
>>
The Vienna sausage packing white man fears the raw masculinity of the BBC and the threat it poses to his women.
>>
>>27078389
>Basically the 60s were a time full of nice sounding ideas with horrible results even though America looks at the time nostalgically

This and everything else you said is true. I used to look at the 60's through rose colored glasses when I was a blind cuck too. The intentions were good imo but the result of the ideas and degeneracy that sprouted up made it obvious that the whole movement was cancer. There needs to be a force reigning people in otherwise people can do anythting and act on any impulse their heart desires and get away without having to face any consequences
>>
>>27078389
>Native Americans are the lowest peforming group in America. They seem to have a similar anti-improvement culture because they want to stay distinct/not assimilate

They seem to be doing that out of respect for their cultures and traditions though, and that is very central to their life. I can't fault them for that, they keep to themselves and live peacefully for the most part.

Modern day black people however have a culture of taking anything they can and giving nothing back. Leeching off the government, stealing, impregnating women and leaving, etc. And they do these things wantonly and without remorse. Then when people in their culture do try to ascend and become better and more intelligent, they have to claw their way out kicking and screaming because every other black person will do whatever they can to destroy that chance.

Good post though I like where you're going
>>
>>27078477
>>27078477
Right, but these ideas came to be because of retarded shit on the other end of the spectrum. Black people could not use the plausible excuse of blaming the white man if the white man did not enact laws against them and instead treated them equally, at least legally, as it should have been when the country was founded.

And the idea of not following rules was also made possible because of retarded rules like segregation. Why should you abide by the rules of Jim Crow?

And then all the feminist shit, of course women should have the same opportunities as men. Of course they should also be able to have a job and no, they dont all have to raise a family and never leave home.

But then it all just goes in a negative direction where being traditional and submissive is a negative thing and any guy who wants that is a pig.

I think it just goes to show that people are rarely ever moderate about things.
>>
>>27078705
I know dude. Blacks weren't the only ones effected by the 60's. Everyone turned into a new age degenerate faggot that destroyed morality and weakened civilization. Like I said, their intentions were good, but all they did was fall into a trap. Freedom is necessary, but if there's a whole movement supporting degeneracy and not considering all of the facts in an unbiased and intelligent way than it's misguided
>>
>>27078705
>>27078746

Watching stormfags try to talk about race and recent American history is a real trip.
>>
>>27078752
Reddit go home, the adults are talking about niggers
>>
they are a bit loud 2bh
>>
File: 1445732017765.png (68 KB, 744x310) Image search: [Google]
1445732017765.png
68 KB, 744x310
>>27078810
>adults are talking about niggers

You would do best to refer to them more respectfully. There is no need to discredit yourself by attacking their humanity with taboo insults. The statistics and their own behavior will do that well enough, if that's your goal.
>>
File: download (9).jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (9).jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>27078752
Oy non-messiah Jesus, I wonder who is behind this completely innocent post
>>
Because you stole my bike, I liked that bike.
>>
I don't hate you, I don't really like you either, but I won't bother you snd you won't border me. The best way to co-exist
>>
Us blacks were kings, fuck these honkeys.
>>
I actually don't hate blacks because during my time in school the ones who were the nicest to me were non-whites.
>>
File: image.png (48 KB, 643x736) Image search: [Google]
image.png
48 KB, 643x736
>>27078752
I'm hispanic and not at all a racist. I'm literally just talking about the changes in culture of the 60s. Would a Stormfag really have wanted black people to be equal citizens from the founding of America? Would a stormfag say Jim Crow is bullshit and the social standards of women were also bullshit?

I guess even just acknowledging that black people have been doing bad is racist to idiots like you.

Here have this dank meme picture that stormfags like me have saved on their computers
>>
>>27077528
But not all okays are black people
>>
File: images-9.jpg (14 KB, 198x254) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
14 KB, 198x254
>>27077120
They hates us brufas cuz day wosnt kangz like we wuz white people finna tryna keep us neegaz down cause dey no dat we wuz kangz
>>
->smacks lips profusely
SO HOL UP HOL UP
>steals
SO U BE SAYIN
>gets jiggy wit it
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
>eats a skittle
AYYYOOOO SO U BE SAYIN
>checks for nearest KFC
U BE SAYIN
>collects welfare
HOL UP HOL UP
>licks teeth then smacks lips
AYYOO U BE SAYIN
>does the crip walk
SO U BE SAYIN
>opens up a 40 and pours some for his homies trayvon and michael brown
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
>tweets about dis and goes to check in with his parole officer
WE WUZ
>dindu nuffins
FINNA WE WUZ
>sucks air through teeth
AYYYOOO HOL UP WE WUZ
>pulls up sagging pants
SO WE WUZ
>instinctively looks around for the police
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ
>faints and then gets up repeatedly
SOM FINNA
>scopes dem titties
SO WE WUZ
>shouts at movie theater screen
SOM FINNA
>chucks spear
AYYOOO SOM FINNA
>sets down cotton bale
HOL UP
>strokes welfare check pensively
WE WUZ
>throws up gang sign
SOM FINNA
>swings from basket ball hoop
WE WUZ
>grabs dick and shuffles left and right
SOM FINNA
>participates in drive by shooting
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
>repeated world star yelling in background
SOM FINNA
>sells crack
KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>evolves from primate
>>
Because you are the most aggressive, violent, obnoxious, loud race of people on the planet. There's some good blacks of course but they are the exception not the rule.
>>
>>27079453
>>strokes welfare check pensively
Sounds like something a smug NEET would do
>>
File: 1457046269228.jpg (117 KB, 896x592) Image search: [Google]
1457046269228.jpg
117 KB, 896x592
>>27077120
Because blacks have a garbage culture in general until they reach middle class or higher, and contribute to more violent crime per capita than any other race in the United States.

Also fuck you niggers for ruining Rhodesia, I hope every nigger in Zimbabwe starves.
>>
>>27077120
I don't hate blacks. I only hate niggers. Surely you know the difference?
>>
>>27077120

You're violent and stupid, that's why.
>>
I don't hate them but they seem to think i hate them. They're always moaning that i hate them and that im trying to keep them down.

I don't give a fuck mate. Im poor and im misserable where as you're an annoying cunt who blames your ills on everyone else
>>
File: 1457225364691.gif (967 KB, 270x252) Image search: [Google]
1457225364691.gif
967 KB, 270x252
>>27077120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ5jVY2Y-0A

this tbqhwy
>>
>>27077120
because every violent incident in my life has been with either blacks or durkas
>>
File: DanishParade.jpg (156 KB, 736x540) Image search: [Google]
DanishParade.jpg
156 KB, 736x540
>>27077120
Wherever black people go they make things worse. They're stupid, they smell, they rape, and they love to steal. They're also incredibly ugly to the eye. Your skulls are incredibly unaesthetic and so are your comically large lips and noses, and your """hair""" is equally unsightly.

Wherever white people go, things improve. White people are universally recognized as the ideal human in terms of beauty and intelligence. White people are tall and diverse in their characteristics. Black people are 100% brown and ugly with no variation from that.

There are exceptions but this is why no one likes black people. Go to Africa and don't reproduce.

t. Korean American
>>
>>27077529
This.
Fucking niggers. All of them. When you think they've been educated that lil nigga inside of them pops out and it all gets flushed down the drain.
>>
File: 1444740795179.jpg (61 KB, 381x604) Image search: [Google]
1444740795179.jpg
61 KB, 381x604
On average you're uglier and stupider than humans and manage to ruin every society you take part in. When left alone, you can't even form societies.
>>
>>27077120
Do you not see how blacks behave?
>>
WE
E

WUZ
U
Z

KANGZ
A
N
G
Z
>>
people dont hate blacks OP. They hate niggers niggering.
>>
>>27077120
im a nigga
we are no different to the common household cockroach
as a race of niggas we are finished
>>
>>27077120
>>27077120
Because we can't trust you

If you ever vastly outnumber us you're going to slaughter us and rape our sisters and daughters

Blacks also always try to destroy every white society that they inhabit

Don't even try to deny that it's true OP

Other than that you're generally ok people
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.