[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>met girl of dreams >didn't see it that way at the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: suicide.jpg (116 KB, 941x693) Image search: [Google]
suicide.jpg
116 KB, 941x693
>met girl of dreams
>didn't see it that way at the time bc talking to other girl
>stop talking to other girl and become exclusive to oneitis
>find out we share a lot in common that it hurts
>find out she was raped
>ask her on date
>she says yes
>blows me off bc maybe she felt pressured
>get angry and go days without speaking
>get vodka and benzo drunk
>text her a whore and that she deserved to have gotten raped
>completely lost her now

This is why I'm a robot now.

I have spent months now unable to leave my house and get consistenly drunk and high everyday because of overwhelming regret and shame

What's making you hurt?
>>
>>27076806
you're a horrible piece of shit
>>
>>27077557
Yea....

I feel better now letting that out though
>>
>>27076806
you deserved it faggot, alcohol and drugs arent an excuse for saying that
>>
File: 1451217084048.jpg (108 KB, 1109x677) Image search: [Google]
1451217084048.jpg
108 KB, 1109x677
iktf senpai, booze and benzos just completely remove any filter you have. One night I got fucked drunk while taking klonopin and ranted to my dad about how the jews did 9/11
>>
meh, benzos and alcohol. You were pissed and had no filter, but obviously there is no repairing that situation with her. no need to dwell on it though.
>>
File: 1449292434391.jpg (68 KB, 640x481) Image search: [Google]
1449292434391.jpg
68 KB, 640x481
>>27076806
fucking pathetic piece of shit, imagine if someone spoke to your mother/sister/grandmother like that.

Fucking kill yourself OP.
>>
>>27076806
>i'm not going out with a guy
>i'm a whore for it
How do you even make that jump? Surely they're on the opposite ends of the spectrum?
>>
>>27077944
says a dude who hasn't combined xanax and an excessive amount of alcohol

You literally will black out for 12 hours and do all sorts of weird/out of character shit
>>
>I-I was raped anon
The amount of fucking times roasters have said this is laughable.
99% of the time it's just for attention and sympathy
>>
>>27076806
>suicide.jpg
It clearly states the guy was murdered at the bottom left
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.