[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a board like r9k minus the bitching about being lonely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: CI4b3ojUYAAWhoI.jpg (76 KB, 400x561) Image search: [Google]
CI4b3ojUYAAWhoI.jpg
76 KB, 400x561
I want a board like r9k minus the bitching about being lonely / no gf

happily shut in people
Anyone know?
>>
>>27076787
i get ya man. it's a cool idea(:
so whatcha up to man?
>>
>happy
>shut in

Pick one
>>
>>27076819
I pick both
We don't all have to bet miserable
>>
just start your own thread! like you just have, and let your happy neetness slowly penetrate and integrate into board culture.

go away miserable incels
>>
>>27076819
yeah to be honest the ideas aren't too compatible. i guess not everyone wants the most social life but it's nice to have some friends and contacts
>>
>>27076839
You'll be picking one eventually, trust me
>>
File: 1417214561199.gif (417 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1417214561199.gif
417 KB, 500x281
>>27076787
>that artist
HNNNNNGGG
>>
>>27076839
not today, but tomorrow morning you'll fit right in with these fucking idiots again. why don't you go for a walk during these moments of clarity? you're not getting any younger. entire regions of your brain fucking die off from loneliness, maybe some benefit can be had from some physical activity.
>>
File: be_myself.jpg (63 KB, 450x562) Image search: [Google]
be_myself.jpg
63 KB, 450x562
>>27076845
I'm honestly sick of the no gf I'm so lonely crowd
I just want to be comfy with other people like me in a noncommittal anonymous fashion

Today I played Stardew Valley , it's fun
>>
>>27076787
what youre looking for is facebook
>>
>>27076895
I've never fit in here. I've been like this for a long time. It's not really a moment of clarity.
I chose this life.
>>
>>27076896
daily reminder that you missed out on prime teen pussy and will never feel the warmth of another human being.
>sick of r9k
>2016
get the fuck out then
>>
>>27076955
I don't really care to be honest
>>
>>27076936
yeah you completely convinced me ;)

you don't even know of places where blissfully autistic people chat. that's like me saying that i'm a certified doctor but i have no clue what a hospital is.
>>
>>27076988
Alright , man
>>
>>27076787
so you want /b/?
>>
>>27076977
>don't care about fundamental part of human life
>still cares this much about someone else whining
N O F R I E N D S
>>
>>27077015
Not really
>>27077030
Uh
>>
/a/ you weeaboo
>>
try imgoingtocommitsuicide.com
i think youll fit in
>>
>>27077152
Why are you all so offended?
>>
File: ORO.png (297 KB, 500x610) Image search: [Google]
ORO.png
297 KB, 500x610
>>27077170
I think it's because alot of people here aren't shut-ins by choice. Either that or the loneliness is getting to them. I guess I'm kind of like you, assuming you're OP. I've pretty much gone full hermit-training mode this past year. My dad told me over the phone that he was "disappointed in the choices I'm making" because I decided not to go visit family or go on a trip for Spring Break, but instead decided to use a week to myself to train. As of now I'm happy with what I'm doing, but I'm still only 22 and I bet loneliness will hit us at some point.
>>
>>27077170
>>27078010
I guess I should clarify that it wasn't just my Spring Break choice that led to him saying that. I've never done anything for the entire 4 years I've been at university. I think I'll find a job just fine when I get out and have no intentions of going home and leeching off of them so I don't see the problem.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.