[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do friends feel like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1430317680749.jpg (43 KB, 494x282) Image search: [Google]
1430317680749.jpg
43 KB, 494x282
What do friends feel like?
>>
Worse then being lonely when they don't care about you
>>
>>27076273
When I was younger my best friend and I would play around and suck each others cock
>>
>>27076273
Nothing wrong with being a hermit, all your friends are on here senpai its all good
>>
>>27076273
A couple of bags of sand.
>>
Might sound psychopathic but I'm different in every group.

On here or Mumble, it's very freeing. You can say literally anything and most people will just accept you for who you are.

In real life, it depends on the friend group.

School/Work friends I'm very uptight around. I don't want them to think I'm some sort of weirdo, but I don't want them to think I'm some boot camp recruit either. I'll fish for their sense of humor with innocent jokes here or there and gauge their reactions. Usually "S/W Friend" category is a business-type friendzone.

Friends that make it out of the S/W get into the "just friends" category. These are people you hang out with from time to time. You're comfortable around, but don't get too comfortable with. You still hold yourself back a little, but it's nice to see someone and here "Hey! Haven't seen you in awhile!" or something like that.

The last one is the "Best Friends" category. These people are your blood. You can tell them anything, and they'll guard it. You can talk to them every day for a year, or not at all for a year. Either way, the next time you see them, it's like you never skipped a minute. This is what you should strive for in most relationships, though most will not work out to this level.
>>
>>27076829
Not psychopathic, but actually autistic. To give that much thought and attention to it knowingly, it's like I'm reading TV Tropes and I'm on a "troper page" where they list the ones that apply to them.

I don't mean to sound mean, but it's not psycopathic or not sociopathic, it's a complete focus of you and yourself. Like you think about it ahead of time.
>>
File: 1407240736997.jpg (33 KB, 405x412) Image search: [Google]
1407240736997.jpg
33 KB, 405x412
imagine family members that dont give two shits about you but have plenty to say about you and tonnes of hidden agendas that seem to come together and scheme nefariously on ways to make you seem foolish.

well maybe that last part was slightly exacerbated by paranoia, in either case you can't prove me wrong so nya
>>
>>27076878
It was more analytical than psycho, I agree. I don't think about it ahead of time, it's just what you get accustom to.

You can make more sensitive topic type jokes or have more engaging discussions with Best Friends than you can with S/W or JFs, since Best Friends will actually attempt to see your side or point of view and understand if you make an offensive joke that it's likely in jest and not your true view.

S/W don't see that at all. They usually take everything at face value, which makes it much more difficult to joke around. This, of course, can change over time.

JF are a mix of the two. You can hang out with them, talk with them, but you can't go too far at once. JFs need to be built upon, slowly.

Also, avoid making friends with girls unless they're less attractive than you. It's a waste of time.
>>
>>27076878
you do it too, that anon is just aware of the reasoning behind his thoughts and actions.

he has ascended.
>>
>>27076878
To expand upon what I'm talking about here >>27077018 what I mean is you're different around different friends as you would be different to your parents or a stranger on the street.

You can't just go full open-book on people because that would scare them off. Those scenes in movies you see where two people just click immediately and go through a montage of doing best friend things for five minutes doesn't really happen. Maybe it does in very rare cases, but it's much easier to just pull the reigns back on your personality and let it slowly leak out on to your peers like a breached nuclear power plant.
>>
>>27076878
I don't think it's too weird to recognize that you have different types friends and try and sort that out.

For me, having friends isn't all that great of a feeling if I'm not really good friends with them. Like, I have a group of friends that I met in grade school and even though we lived in different parts of the city, ended up going to different high schools, and did different things after high school we still keep in contact. We've been through a lot of shit together, and because we've all seen each other through it they're the only people I feel completely comfortable and just not worry about feeling like the weird one of the group.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.