[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8 rzo4Ik4M When do you th
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: 5897971177.png (317 KB, 730x1789) Image search: [Google]
5897971177.png
317 KB, 730x1789
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lY8rzo4Ik4M

When do you think western men are going to realize that the dating market is a losing game for them?

do you think the west will ever experience the surge of "herbivore men" like in japan? or do you think that western men are too thirsty and too ingrained with sex to ever realize that womens standards get more unreachable every passing year and would rather compete with hundreds of other men for a woman whos actually less attractive than them?
>>
>even Chad has a 1/4 success rate
Literally no point in even trying
>>
File: Pick-up line.jpg (26 KB, 358x537) Image search: [Google]
Pick-up line.jpg
26 KB, 358x537
>>27076137
>>27076278
lol if you guys want to give up, go for it, it's not my problem. I've had tinder for 3 weeks and i've slept with 2 girls from it already, so it's clearly not unsuccessful for all men. think what you want and blame who you want, but know that the dating game is not unreachable, you're just not trying hard enough.
>>
File: 1454959530421.png (378 KB, 534x590) Image search: [Google]
1454959530421.png
378 KB, 534x590
>>27076736
>hurr durr do you know these popular commercial taglines
>guh huh, bang ding ow

Game is where the originality and inventiveness of the human spirit goes to die. It's pathetic to witness, it's degrading to participate in, it's imitation and mimicry and it's so utterly fucking banal I want to kill myself thinking about how people find this style of interaction important and appealing. New AIDS, tomorrow, please.
>>
>cucks making a fuss over not being desirable

Give over. No one wants you, complaining like a bitch will just make it worse, fuck sake.
>>
File: 1376880049972.jpg (209 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1376880049972.jpg
209 KB, 1024x768
>>27076137
Even though I already knew what the outcome was, I still feel like shit after reading it. Guys like me just don't have a chance these days.
>>
>>27077068
>anime picture
>uses long words to sound impressive
And I tip my fedora to you too, good sir! :^)
>>
File: YuiCostanza.jpg (49 KB, 554x508) Image search: [Google]
YuiCostanza.jpg
49 KB, 554x508
>>27077160
Long words? You've got to be shitting me son.
>>
>>27077160
Hes right. You are fucking pathetic. I'm a virgin but at least I dont stoop so low to try to be one of these funny conman retards.
>>
File: 1431479676691.png (485 KB, 540x517) Image search: [Google]
1431479676691.png
485 KB, 540x517
>>27077160

Fuck you are such a stupid fucking faggot I just couldn't let it slide; go fuck yourself, die die DIE

Literally I'm trying to kill you right now with the power of positive thinking or whatever that will to reality bs is

FUCKKKKK AGHHHHSHSHSHHS DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27077224
>I'm a virgin
>judgemental of playfulness
dude, i guarantee that if you didn't act so stuck up and hateful of others you'd have a much better time with women. when was the last time you liked a girl because she hates all "normal girls" and is "better than them and nothing like the other girls"

>>27077241
jeeeesus bro, what's up? talk to me, what's on your mind?
>>
>>27076137
Why do you post with a trip?
>>
>>27077285
Its not that I hate them forbbeong playful. I hate how retards like you make girls think your some funny ass wipe who had the skill of googling "funny tinder openers". Ps fucking a girl on tinder isnt some big accomplishment. I have robot friends who even fucked some fat girls on there. So if you think your some ladys man you need to eat shit.
>>
>>27077285
I

WILL

destroy you..

nghds
>>
>>27076278
thats not even taking into account the ones that never respond back or that randomly drop you in the middle of the conversation
>>
>>27077327
And you're above that, right? Look, there isn't much I can do to convince you, I know your mind is made up as it is, but some things just work, and you're refusing to do them out of a misplaced sense of righteousness. It's like people saying that they hate greedy bankers and would never stoop down to their level, but at the end of the day the bankers are rich and their haters aren't. The world is too large for you to mould, you need to learn to play it, not refuse to be part of it.

>>27077338
m8 u need to calm yourself. seriously, what's up?
>>
>>27077396
You don't need to do anything. You're dead in a few decades regardless of the wet warm holes you fall into. Have some fucking dignity.
>>
>>27077327
>>27077396
And I know I'm being caught in your bait, but to follow up on your "you think your some ladys man" argument, I only go for girls that I think are actually cute, and I don't tinder excessively, but you know what, you're right, I'm not a smooth lady's man, and that's the whole point. If an average guy like me is doing fine, then literally anyone can do well if they try, and it's not the system that's broken.
>>
>>27077396
>you need to do things that everyone else is doing because it works
Yeah i don't buy it. Have some fucking integrity.
>>
>>27077285
>playfulness
Sounds pretty cringe worthy to me
But than again, most white people are cringe inducing
>>
>>27076137
Become an autistic weightlifter, increase your market rate. I know from personal experience, being in good faggot shape helps.
>>
>>27077473
>>27077481
I don't think that using pick-up lines to start a conversation is a lack of integrity, but whatever you guys want to think. I'll have my women, you guys have you dignity, and if you're content with that then I'm honestly happy for you and wish you all the best (:
>>
>>27077523
Ok buddy :)
You get hot women :)
Nice and cool pussy :)
>>
>>27077523
It's not even about integrity or you personally. I just think it comes off as so insincere.

But I guess that's how most people in social media are.
>>
>>27076137
Guys in Western Society are conditioned to be the first one to make contact anyway, when girls make contact first they're usually so fucking horny they can barely contain it. Sure that doesn't explain the low(ish) match rate but it does explain the lower messaging conversion.
>>
You think tinder is going to spark the flames of romance, but in actuality what is sparked is more akin to a flaming bag of shit on your porch.
>>
>>27077523
I don't understand how you don't bored of it. I've acted like an alpha dickhead, posted shirtless selfies of myself and had one-night stands on tinder, honestly it's fucking boring and not that much fun. I stopped because the girls kept asking me to not use condoms. Seriously what the fuck? I don't know where they get these ideas but it seems like that lifestyle is just a fast track to STDs and rape accusations.
>>
>>27077553
It does to some people, but it's socially ok to do that kind of stuff. And it's completely insincere, you're right, but it's literally just a way to start a conversation, no-one actually thinks that what you say is true. And yeah, online chatting, and even conversations in general are a bit insincere, but that's just the nature of things.

>>27077757
I haven't even been there for a month, and I've only been with 2 girls. I haven't used it enough to get bored.
>>
>>27077970
Always wrap your dick anon. Never listen to a stacy even if she begs you not to use one.
>>
>>27077970
>>27078033
Yeah, yeah, I know. The whole "if she asks you to use a condom, use one, if she asks you not to, deffo use one" logic.
>>
>>27076137
nah, I try to convince myself I am better with not having a gf not because I don't have any choice in the matter because I am a loser
>>
>>27077160
>long words

top fuckig lmao
>>
>>27076736
>hurr I'm 18 years old, 6'3 and at least 6/10, also healthy eye wonder why u guise

Kill yoursef my man. And hopefully be reborn in a body similar to mine, that is a 5'4 diseased one. And lets see how much you loluguise around in that one, faggot.
>>
>>27076736
You are retarded. Its fine to fuck these women. The problem is relationships in large is ruined. Why have a relationship when you can have causal sex or they are going to cheat because whores are trying to make cheating cool. Fucking women and having no attachment gets boring and starts to feel horrible.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.