[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sitting in bed. >You look up at the ceiling. >Your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>Sitting in bed.
>You look up at the ceiling.
>Your mind starts to drift.
>You can't sleep.
>You open up 4chan and head to R9K.
>The first thing you see is a handsome man beside a hot woman.
>You realize you can't empathize at all.
>Maybe you had only a few friends. Or none, like me.
>You have no idea what it's like for someone to care about you.
>You think about your parents. You immediately remember how they always tried to guide you away from what you are now.
>You are the outcast.
>The loser.
>You are pathetic and worthless. And it probably isn't your fault.
>You realize that you understand people like mass-murderers.
>You start to envy people who killed themselves.
>You are a mistake. Humanity would rather pretend that you don't exist. You mine as well not.

When did you realize that life is meaningless, and that you weren't meant for this world? That society was built for someone else and that nobody cares about you?
>>
>>27076035
Find the nearest sharp knife and stick it in your neck, pathetic waste of life faggot
>>
Why live? I need a serious answer. We all die. If we aren't specials like all the normie millionaires/billionaires then we won't leave behind a sort of legacy. What is the point?

oregano sprocket
>>
>>27076076

Thanks nitori senpai
>>
File: 1455928367338.png (611 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [Google]
1455928367338.png
611 KB, 850x1200
>>27076097
Nitori? Nitori.
>>
>>27076076
Straya why are you so upset?

>>27076088
If you are sincerely engaging that question, then you have no more reason for inhibition. Go out and fully engage with the world. Don't let the sorrow set in, rather, do everything you most wanted to. Your inhibitions are grounded in the fear of death, or the fear of being ostricised. Without the fear of death, you must be willing to be ostricised, and then move on from the place that rejects you.
>>
File: 1455250278873.jpg (168 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
1455250278873.jpg
168 KB, 854x480
all i want from life is to be left alone

but you need to work
you need to pay taxes
you need to eat
you need shelter

i have to participate
>>
>>27076076
shut the fuck up cunt, people like op need help not more abuse
>>
>>27076364
>>>/v/330408431
>>
>>27076454

Why are you linking to /v/?
>>
>>27076454
>>27076468
i dont understand what relevance that has either
>>
The only thing that keeps me going is a girl I met online a few months ago and was able to make my gf. I'm still in a shitty situation but I'm working on getting a job even if its a shit one for now. I want the money so I can visit her soon. I can take these small steps and maybe one day I'll be good enough for her and deserve to live.
>>
>>27076684
>tfw met a girl online a few months ago and really like her but i think shes going to drop me soon
feels bad desu
>>
File: 1457615163772.png (139 KB, 389x400) Image search: [Google]
1457615163772.png
139 KB, 389x400
>>27076035
Around age 12 when people had hopes and dreams while I had none.
>>
20ish... late bloomer
>>
Just wait for the happening.
>>
>>27076035
I never tried actually.
Anyway it is their lost. I'll just keep being awesome myself.

Life is too short to care for such trivial matter,
>>
>>27077505
12 was it for me also, became depressed back then and I have never taken any medications for it. I went to the doctor because of it once, but he concluded that I'm pretty much okay, because I'm such a careful thinker. 25 year old virgin with an android status, I'm sure I could get laid if I wanted to, but I just don't see why I should be going around trying to impress random stangers.
>>
File: killme.gif (1 MB, 200x254) Image search: [Google]
killme.gif
1 MB, 200x254
>>27079046
you too? just fuck my shit up fampai
>tfw too young looking to fit in with older people
>still too young looking to hang out with younger people
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.