[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more degenerate than NEETdom?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1457016430426.png (62 KB, 1319x292) Image search: [Google]
1457016430426.png
62 KB, 1319x292
Is there anything more degenerate than NEETdom?
>>
>>27075637
in what way is being a NEET degenerate?
>>
>>27075673
zero purpose, zero aspirations, basically a liability to fucking everyone else. NEET should have their voting rights removed
>>
>>27075673
self abuse of the most pathetic form besides being a hard drug junkie
>>
>>27075687
i'm a NEET and have plenty of aspirations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXA2zOalq5Q

you might enjoy this video anon
>>
>>27075704
not working a job that pays little or is shit is self abuse?
>>
>>27075749
People always forget the other letters in NEET stand for education and training. It's not some black and white either NEET or shitty poor janitor/retail/etc reality. The self abuse is lying to yourself so much to hide from any kind of productive aspiration. You mentally atrophy to anime and frogposting
>>
>>27075687
Of it makes you feel better, I'm a neet and I don't vote. What's with you wanting everyone to be equally as miserable? If someone doesn't want to work and decides to strive for the bare minimum, practically poverty, how does that affect your life?
>>
>>27075796
I've been neet for the past year since I dropped out and every day I do whatever I want. I've picked up painting, guitar, a new language. Fuck, we have our entire lives to work, you're just a jealous wagecuck that wishes he could neet it up.
>>
>>27075830
the wagie has been taught his entire life that his shitty little job is what gives him meaning and that doing work he hates is dignifying

the wagie also has the intellectual depth of a puddle of piss
>>
>>27075872
Ive been oil painting for months now, been working with ink for over a year, have traveled, play guitar and still wage it up. The only people who are jealous of NEETs are those who have shitty jobs with long hours.
>>
>>27075894
Exactly, look at what he says
>>27075687
>zero purpose
>zero aspirations
>a liability

Apparently to have a purpose and aspiration you have to work to support other neets. It's only logical to neet yourself.

>>27075919
I figure if you're surviving, then do whatever you want. Even neets get to the point where they naturally have to progress into wageslavery. Basically everything will work itself out.
>>
>>27076002
>I figure if you're surviving, then do whatever you want.

you know what, im gonna totally back off and agree. i just wish more people on this board adopted that belief when it comes to the people they hate too (normies basically)
>>
I'm curious as to how the NEETs on /r9k/ survive. Do you all live with your parents?
>>
This comment serves as a "bump" to the thread it is posted in!
>>
File: CKnIaOJVEAAN0jk.png (227 KB, 425x516) Image search: [Google]
CKnIaOJVEAAN0jk.png
227 KB, 425x516
I'm a NEET and I'm incredibly ashamed of it, but I don't have what it takes to change
>>
What are you talking about, OP?

Being NEET is awesome, especially if you've done the work necessary to make sure you're independent.
>>
the only way to comfortably be a NEET is to be some spoiled rich little faggot, and those people will have an easy life regardless of what they do
>>
>>27076441
Just save up, invest smartly, and you'll get there.
>>
OP, you realize your screencap is disproven by the Okcupid study, right?

That study proved that women consider 80% of males as below-average attractiveness, meaning they're only attracted to the top 20% of males.
>>
File: 1453083270006.png (123 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1453083270006.png
123 KB, 633x758
>>27076688
yeah you do. you have yourself, just be yourself.
>>
>>27076963
can some one tl;dr this image for me?
i actually read it and am too dumb to understand it
>>
>>27077036

Women rate 20% of males as attractive.

Men rate 60% of females as attractive.

This means that 60% of women enjoy dating and happiness, where as only 20% of males enjoy dating and happiness.
>>
>>27076904
So NEET = early retirement?
>>
>>27077090
It's a type of NEETdom for sure, but there are other types too. NEET is a very general term but, for some reason, everyone here thinks it's always a bad thing. There are positive ways to do it: Stay-at-home moms are NEET, retirees are NEET, full-time volunteers could be considered NEET, etc.

They also tend to confuse NEET with hikkis / recluses.
>>
>>27077248
anyone on /r9k/ who is a NEET is most likely a hikki as well

you have to be rich as fuck to be a retiree or a "full time volunteer"
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.