[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /r9k/ what do you abuse to cope with your shitty life? >alcohol
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1444434373282.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1444434373282.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
Hey /r9k/ what do you abuse to cope with your shitty life?

>alcohol on weekends, 50% chance I get blackout drunk
>ritalin every workday
>huge doses of Tramadol when I don't want to drink
>rare pepes
>>
Nothing because I hate being drunk and my faggot friends don't want me to do anything cool like heroine
>>
File: 1456771276818.jpg (77 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
1456771276818.jpg
77 KB, 640x453
>>27075616
Once I'm convinced I'm too far gone I'm going to start blasting insane amounts of test and trenbolone
Maybe someone will love me then
>>
>>27075616
>tramadol

You are my actual nigga pham. Tramadol is probably the most underrated drug there is
>>
File: envangelion given up.jpg (42 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
envangelion given up.jpg
42 KB, 530x805
>>27075616
Practiced apathy.

It's like reverse-meditation. Feels good.
>>
>>27075616
That sounds terribly unhealthy. Ever get scared that that shit is gonna catch up to you?
>>
>>27075616
WoW and anime.
>>
>>27075817
it's not controlled where I live, and I've never tried other opioids, is tramadol really that good compared to other opioids, keeping in mind that it's not controlled where I live?
>>
>>27075862
>That sounds terribly unhealthy. Ever get scared that that shit is gonna catch up to you?
I want to kill myself, I don't care.

Also I went to the shrink today for the first time in years, he told me to quit drinking and ritalin or shit will get tough in live.
>>
>>27075890
You're just gonna want to kill yourself even more. Do that for another 10 years and you might just have a heart attack. Shitty way to go out, I would reconsider your habits if I were you. At least try being a pothead or something.
>>
Mostly videogames, sleep and music. I don't know where/don't care enough to get drugs and I can't drink alcohol without risking death.
>>
>>27075874
Other opiates are great too, but tramadol is pretty under the radar which is why it's underrated. It has a great high and isn't as addictive as vicodin even. Other opiates like oxycodone, morphine, and heroin have better highs but it's not worth the addiction and it fucks up your tolerance big time. Tramadol is like codeine's cooler hipster younger brother and I highly recommend it
>>
>>27075616
weed and psys. ofc that doesn't work if the shittiness of your life actually bothers you
>>
weed 24/7

i wish i had more drugs
i just want to dampen everything
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.