[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any robots have experiece with lsd? I want to try it, but apparently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1379413406415.jpg (113 KB, 520x638) Image search: [Google]
1379413406415.jpg
113 KB, 520x638
Any robots have experiece with lsd?
I want to try it, but apparently you have to be in a good mood.
And i have anxiety too, so it's a no go for now.
But i'm interested in your trips, post them.
>>
Anyone live in NJ and have drugs pls respond I want to experience
>>
It's ok, it's not life changing or any other hippie bs. The media also lied completely about hallucinations. Everything will look different, and you might get some visual quirks but you're not going to hallucinate for reals.

Anyway I tend to want to draw when i'm on lsd, and I will draw on anything if I don't have any paper. So get some paper.

Erowid.com is the best place for solid drug info and experiences.
>>
>>27075557
Could be a real mind opener. Hallucinatons will be nothing like what you've seen in the movies, far more mild depending on how much you take. I would recommend if you can guarentee it is in fact LSD and not NBOME. Remember if its bitter its a spitter
>>
If you have any deep seeded demons in your psychi, psychedelics will bring them forward. I do not recommend psychedelics unless you are mentally healthy, something robots aren't known for.
>>
>>27075712
This is very important to take into account.
>>
>>27075702
I've taken that bitter shit once. Is it as bad as people say it is? Can a single dose cause long term brain damage?
>>
>>27075752
Yes, the threshhold between overdosing and a good trip is significantly smaller than LSD, to the point where 2 or 3 tabs could be the difference of a good trip and an overdose
>>
if you're depressed and have anxiety issues DO NOT fuck with any type of psychedelic

that is how you end up in a psych ward suffering from depersonalization disorder
>>
File: goog.jpg (342 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
goog.jpg
342 KB, 1456x2592
>>27075557

> Would love to try acid

> WAYY too many demons
> afraid of what would come out on acid
>>
>>27075921
Don't do it , every little thing comes to the surface . It can destroy you
>>
My trip was pretty boring, all in all.

>at anime con
>get chance to try one tab
>take it
>go to rave at anime con an hour or two later
>have really huge body high as if I smoked a lot of weed
And that was it. No hallucinations or anything but I did only take one tab. Over the next couple of days, I noticed that my serotonin levels were balanced, and my 100% depression and suicidal ideation were reduced to 1%. Most helpful thing I have ever taken.

>>27075752
>>27075887
Not at all. Psychedelic drugs have been shown to possess no negative link with mental illness.
>>
>>27075557
I've acidentally done mushrooms and that stuff was poetic as fuck.

A lot of laughs, bonding, and memorable stuff. I wouldn't do it again though, I'm more of a one and done type of guy.
>>
>>27075702
>if its bitter its a spitter
not necessarily. dom is bitter, often in tab form and it's great
>>
you don't have to be in a good mood. try it. take one hit if you're scared of it. i'd recommend two, but one is fine just to test the waters. i actually give lectures on the applications of hallucinogens in psychiatry, and LSD is one of the more tame compounds in my experience.
>>
I love lsd.
I am also diagnosed with anxiety disorder and ptsd.
It doesnt make these worse for me, and i often take very large doses (4-5 tabs or aroung 600ug).

The visuals are not solid hallucinations. Thry are morphing of real, existing objects and overlays of patterns and colors. Closed eye visuals may be more randomized and your attention may shift very rapidly from one though (and thus visual) to another.

Usually i laugh a lot and enjoy being around/talking to people a lot more.
>>
File: IMG_0534[1].jpg (101 KB, 707x649) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534[1].jpg
101 KB, 707x649
>>27075702
>you can guarentee it is in fact LSD and not NBOME

fucking this op, I can't help but repeat this again

That said just be careful and dose carefully. It's not a big deal.
>>
>>27075557
If you're really worried about the impact on your mental health, consider taking an opioid - preferably a long acting one like methadone or tramadol - prior to dosing the LSD. This should reduce or negate most of the undesired side effects, and if not, at least you got a decent opioid high.
>>
>>27076793
if you're worried just swallow the tab. LSD can be absorbed through your stomach, while the 25s can only be absorbed bucally or rectally. i personally wouldn't waste the tab even if it was 25 because I love phenethylamines, but hey i guess its not for everyone.
>>
>>27075557
Your mind drifts and think about things you REALLY want to think about. If you have a million troubles and think about them when sober chances are your going to have a bad time on LSD
>>
>>27076866
Whats that stuff like
>>
>>27076906
LSD or the 25s?
i've only done 25i and 25c, they're kind of similar to the 2C equivalent(2C-I, and 2C-C), heavy on the visuals, a lot of vasoconstriction and stimulant properties, not a lot of acid-like mindspace. they're phenethylamines(mescaline analogues), so kind of similar to mescaline, but without the crazy headspace mescaline has.
>>
>>27075712
I have horrible violent nightmares every night and sometimes wake up screaming because I died in the dream or got attacked by a snake or other monster.

Is LSD a bad idea?
>>
>>27075557
>1st time taking LSD
>Trips hard
>Life in a ball sitting on the tip of my tongue
>swallows life
>an adventure of experiences
>Still tripping
>Can see everything inside me
>Pink Floyd in backround
>Woke up in my backyard
>>
>>27076935
I've never had dreams fuck me up on LSD. I think it only effects conscious thought.
Personally on LSD I just think and think and think. Sometimes on programming problems, life, existence, friends w/e. If I have money issues or real stresses in life my mind tends to drift to that. I'm naturally a bit of an anxious person though.
>>
>>27076953
Lol did you learn anything from it?
>>
>>27076935
i'm the guy thats been typing in all lowercase, the one that gives lectures on hallucinogens, i've done at least one example of all 3 types of hallucinogens, and i've done psychedelics a LOT, and I am manic depressive and have nightmares all the time. i would recommend doing LSD, regardless of your disposition. just do 2 tabs at the most. take it easy, be somewhere comfortable, don't worry if you think you're dying, just put on some music and close your eyes and lay down. trip sitters are unnecessary. it's a good idea.
>>
>>27076972
>life
>just fucking everything about everyone i've ever thought of them
>>
>>27075712
This. My deep subconscious always come and fuck with me when I take Lsd. Anon you should have some Xanax with you just in case.
>>
>>27076972
it's nearly impossible to vocalize the things you learn while tripping. it's not something that should be discussed unless you're completely cognizant of it and comfortable with talking about something that can't be explained.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.