[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Creeper Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: superthumb.jpg (38 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
38 KB, 300x250
I never post here but I feel like what just happened to me was right up /r9k/'s ally.

>Walking back from dorm after skateboarding
>Sweaty, dirty, my hand is bleeding a bit
>Probably very red in the face as I am a disgusting ginger
>Its about 12 at night and its just me and this asian qt3.14 on the only path to the dorm
>I know I must look crazy so I try to maintain a safe distance away
>she either fakes a phone call or actually calls her friend seconds before we reach the door
>She gets to the door first but it only opens with a key card and I guess she doesn't have one.
>She is standing so close to the door waiting that when I arrive moving in past her would be difficult with my board being held sideways at my hip.
>The logical thing to do is hold the door open for her and let her go first
>Do just that but she doesn't get the situation
>10 seconds of us both not making eye contact and me sweating even more
>FINALLY she goes in
"please don't turn right please please please"
>she turns right
>I am now following her up another staircase as we are destined to travel the same path
>after a flight of stairs she meekly yells her friends name and that she is here
>there is no response because there is another door to get to the main hallway of the corridors
>I give up and just duck into a different floor as she kept going up the stairs

Should I just kill myself? She was really cute. She looked extremely afraid of me even though I tried to look as uninterested in her as possible.
>>
>>27075426
She sounds like a bitch.

Who the fuck is entitled or arrogant enough to believe someone walking in the same direction as you, towards a dorm where multiple people live, where you have a keycard to enter with, is a stalker?

I've find myself in similar situations, though not quite so uncomfortable, where women feel threatened just because you're following them. I hate when you walk fast to try and get past them and they start speeding up their pace because they're scared and they're going too fast for you to pass them naturally.
>>
>>27075426
Honestly man its midnight and she's a tiny Asian, you should have read that situation better and gone in alone, or just go in after like 3 seconds of holding the door for her and she not responding
>>
File: hotstuff.png (278 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
hotstuff.png
278 KB, 500x382
Man whatever dude

You don't owe her anything, live your life
>>
>>27075605
Yea that is probably true, I was just as scared at the door as her though.
>>
File: 1448335630123.jpg (81 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1448335630123.jpg
81 KB, 300x300
>>27075426
>worked at Macy's
>new years eve towards closing so the place was empty
>go to clean out the fitting room and there is a black guy kinda watching me and pacing around the area
>"Do you need help with anything?"
>"Yeah is my friend in there? Can you go see and tell her to come out?"
>something feels wrong
>I peek my head in and say if anyone is there anyway
>"No I mean go in there and ask"
>I cautiously walk towards the doorway and notice he's super close behind me
>my instincts scream in my head NO STOP STOP STOP
>get the fuck out of there and leave the area

I'm pretty sure he was going to trap me there and rape me.
>>
>>27075426
nah, you didn't do anything wrong besides be maybe a little awkward and unfortunately lived in the same direction as her.

it is only natural that she would be scared of you, it was late, she's smaller and weaker than you, but that's not your fault, nor hers. It's like if you were in the middle of the ghetto and no one was there but one big black guy behind you. Is it racist to be scared of him? maybe. but you are as fuck are going to be regardless
>>
>>27075740
Why'd you stop you could've been on the front page of BLACK'D
>>
>>27075772
So it could have just been the timimg and not me in general, that's revealing
>>
>>27075426
You know this is exactly the moment you could stop being beta.
If it's midnight and you see this girl alone, instead of maintaning a distance and looking like a creep you should've probably approach her and make small talk.
you could've told her "hey,look like we live in the same dorm,do you want me to go with you? it's pretty late and it can be dangerous,i was doiing some skatebording before and saw some strangers around"
She would have
1.-told you no that she is waiting for friends, in that case you say "okay then be safe" and go your way leaving her behind
2.- she accepts and you can tell her what amazing trick you did earlier
>>
File: 1443920552137.jpg (58 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1443920552137.jpg
58 KB, 450x443
>>27075831
So you have never talked to a girl before have you? Especially an international student.
>>
>>27075814
Yeah, it's almost never going to be about you personally in this kind of situation. Like if it were noon on a bright open street and open businesses she wouldn't even have noticed. It was just that it was midnight, and something that could easily kill her (which is most men, memes aside) was walking close to her with no one else nearby
>>
File: 1457066281606.png (247 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1457066281606.png
247 KB, 2000x1333
>>27075782
First of all

>I'd never date a black guy
>I'd never have sex with a guy I wasn't dating
>Therefore I'll never have sex with a black guy

Most white girls don't want to date a black guy, even if he had a huge dick, idk where the meme came from.
>>
>>27075569
holy fuck this so much
bitches slow strolling texting try to pass them then they speed up and t
get caught in between passing them or giving up
fucking cunts
>>
>>27075740
I'm so tired of seeing you here

can go to reddit

or perhaps the girl chan

/adv/

Facebook

anywhere but here
>>
>>27075605
this, shoulda just gone in after 3 sec, be pretty funny if the bitch stayed outside then got raped by a pack of nignogs because she didn't want to follow you inside
>>
>>27075885
I mean I was joking but thanks for the blog post
>>
File: creepyness.png (263 KB, 863x495) Image search: [Google]
creepyness.png
263 KB, 863x495
Are you creepy, /r9k/?
>>
>>27075859
Yes I have, this is one of the easiest approach because they see you as confident enough to approach them, unless you start stuttering and panting like a fucking creep nothing weird would've happened with that approach.
And honestly if you don't feel confident about the first that then you should just surpass her while riding your skate.
>>
like OMG somebody following me that looks wierd???
>>
File: 1456611789718.gif (1 MB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1456611789718.gif
1 MB, 350x350
>>27075937
The road was gravel but I thought about it. I doubt it though, international students here barely speak english, she'd probably hand me her purse.
>>
>>27075933
extremely

literally the John Elway of creepy dudes
>>
>>27076025
> international students here barely speak english
More of a reason though, unless you're black.
And if she attends college then she has basic understanding of english
And honestly what do you think would've looked less creepy, a guy approaching you at middle of the night trying to talk to you and being nice? or a guy following you in the night for 10 minutes or more,
And if she didn't understand then you just keep your way and leave her behind.
Is a win-win situation
>>
File: women school of logic.png (482 KB, 806x806) Image search: [Google]
women school of logic.png
482 KB, 806x806
>>27075426
if women are this fucking terrified of being raped why the fuck do they go out alone at night?
>>
>>27075426
>am a neet
>live near a big university campus
>go out at 3 am for my nightwalk wearing all black jeans and a hoodie
>see a qt up ahead waling slowly
>she sees me and clutches her pursue and walks quickly
>my retarded mind thinks its okay too slow down
>she gets spooked the fuck out and started running
>i kind of smirk and feel a bit good inside that people fear me even though Im a manlet
>>
>>27076197
Next time then. Thank you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.