[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Day 20 of mandatory being a normie >My co workers greet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1406705090192.png (18 KB, 509x411) Image search: [Google]
1406705090192.png
18 KB, 509x411
>Day 20 of mandatory being a normie
>My co workers greet me every day cheerfully, and chat with me about their inane normie bullshit
>5 years of training at subway, pizza hut and uni have taught me to hide my power and blend in, no one suspects a thing, I let them do the talking and I never have to.

>Today while on a smoke break, the lads were talking about one of the other new guys who has autism
>The autism guy scares them, they hate him and think he's going to snap an shoot up the place. So this is what it feels like to be on the other side of the conversation for once
>If I didn't learn to adapt I would be the psycho wierdo autist everyone talks about behind my back.

Next i'm going to get married and have children, and they will never know I am not normie.
>>
Fascinating, keep up the good work and report your findings.
>>
Godspeed, Anon.
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Why don`t you genuinely go out to your fellow robot,OP?Too much of a faggot?
>>
>>27075413
And do what?
Hang with him and watch the sports?

No chance.
I will observe him and try to suppress any traits we share.
>>
>>27075267
Good luck, buddy.
Famlamdingdong
>>
>>27075267
>be the psycho wierdo autist everyone talks about behind my back

I've always wondered about this. I don't talk to people, but everyone is still nice to me. I know as a rules everyone talks shit about everyone, but I wonder if people hate me because I'm quiet.
>>
>>27075267
lol they were talking about you
>>
>>27075267
>>27075620
i also wonder about this, i've often thought about what it would be like to hear what people really say about you when you're not around, but i've kinda concluded that the truth isn't really worth knowing. god knows i've said really mean shit about people, but usually shit-talk is mildly exaggerated and would be way more hurtful to receive than the speaker intended it to be
>>
>>27075534
this is what normal fags actually think
>>
>>27076154
We are good for 2 things anon, vidya and fap.
I don't want to do either with a smelly weeb robots. I'm also not out to "save" a fellow brother, since I know it's a worthless, frustrating task.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.