[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is my only friend allowed to send this? His parents are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: fuck.jpg (35 KB, 516x442) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
35 KB, 516x442
Why is my only friend allowed to send this?

His parents are millionaires and own 3 mansions, 15 classic showroom tier muscle cars, own their own businesses and take their children on vacations regularly.
>>
>>27075028
consider not being friends with a typical spoiled kid who never has to grow up
>>
>being a downer when you have a chance at a rich friend

Wow. You're completely retarded.
>>
>>27075113
>>27075083

I've been good friends with him from middleschool and i never knew how wealthy his family was until much later in life. It never changed how I view him, and I've never considered asking him for any favors/money. Never will either.
>>
>>27075028
Wanna know why?

He probably has a great set of genetics, and you don't. That's why his parents are rich, well put-together (and most likely handsome) people, and most of us here are depressed like fuck because of our shit, poor/middle class genes. Face it buddy, science doesn't want us to have self-confidence. The most we could do is just fake it.
>>
>>27075155
and? he clearly does not understand your perspective or empathize with you in any manner. why associate yourself with people like him? I say this as someone who had a childhood friend who was very well-off (likely millionaire-tier now) and I cut contact with him in high school because he was a controlling faggot and shitty friend
>>
>XD
Is your friend a 12 year old girl from 2006 ?
>>
What's the context of this?

I'm not saying you're doing this, but if you're constantly talking about how sad you are then most people will probably get sick of you. Having said that, if you can't discuss these things with him when you need to, then he's not a great friend. How old are you?
>>
>>27075028
Sounds like you're the problem. People don't like negative people, it's why I lost most of my friends. The world is pretty shit and nobody wants depression in human form following them around making shit even worse.

It's the truth.
>>
>>27075279

He asked me what I was doing and I told him "the usual - work, eat, shit, sleep, rinse and repeat"

He said "thats it?"

I said "Yes, not much going on in my life right now. I hate it."

Mind you he's never had a job and he plays videogames all day
>>
>>27075505

cunt nobody cares if you're sad

when people say "how are you doing" they don't actually care, they don't want some detailed response of why your life is shit.

just bleed out like the little bitch that you are quietly, or do something to improve your situation.

like that nigga comedian said:

if you sit on the side of the road w/ a flat tire trying to flag people down to help you change it nobody will stop.

if you start pushing the car yourself people stop and offer help.
>>
>>27075505
So again, why keep him around? Did you make the thread purely to complain for the sake of complaining?
>>
>>27075279
this anon get's it. Thank you anon for being here today.
>>
File: 1457112413628.jpg (96 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1457112413628.jpg
96 KB, 960x540
>>27075546
>or do something to improve your situation
what do you propose
>>
>>27075505
Then tell him your job is shitty and you're looking for a new one and if his father can help you.
If he's rich then his father must have contacts
>>
>>27075590

if you figure out how to improve your own situation then there's no point.

if you don't even have that level of insight & critical thinking then you're useless as a human being.

you're basically an oxygen thief.

my advice to you is to at least plant some trees to return what is being wasted on you, and also give you a convenient anchor to tie your noose to.
>>
>>27075028
jesus christ, the way this guy texts. how do you deal with those pissening mannerisms?
>>
>>27075624
I stay alive just to spite you
>>
>>27075638

like everything else in your life you'll lose motivation in a week.
>>
>>27075662
dang, we got a live one
>>
>>27075155
How did the convo in op come about?
>>
>>27075028
Don't bring people down with negativity.

Don't tell people you have severe depression.

I suggest you begin to learn more about social interactions.
>>
File: 1447422945352s.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447422945352s.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>27075028
>tfw if they frack my property upstate they'll give my family $5m a year for about three years
>tfw "Feel the bern" hates fracking and will put a huge ban on it if he becomes president

wew lad time is running out
>>
>>27075028
>its a mix of being red pilled
>flaunting your autism
>ever

wew
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.