[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is how I spent last weekend. That is me in the middle with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 540x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 540x365
This is how I spent last weekend. That is me in the middle with two FWBs. I think I might just make it bros. Thanks for the advice and kind words /r9k/ from guiding me from robot to Chad. I'm living proof you don't need money, fame, or good looks to get laid. We're all gonna make it bros. Believe and you'll succeed my guys stay 1hunna
>>
FUCK YOU
GET THE FKEK OUT REEEE

im glad for you lad :OK_HAND:
>>
>>27075020
this man speaks truth. Give off positive energy and people will line up to feed off it.
>>
>>27075020
>you dont need good looks
you're at least 7-8/10 m8. stop playing with our emotions
>>
its doxing time
>>
>>27075020
Did you really just post your real face on this website?
>>
Voodoo Donuts is dank anon
>>
That spray tan doesn't go all the way up to his hair. It looks weird.
>>
File: C-C-C-Check Em.png (634 KB, 641x690) Image search: [Google]
C-C-C-Check Em.png
634 KB, 641x690
>>27075061
Groovy, always wanted parasites.
>>
>>27076722
Fuck you and your dubs
>>
>>27075020
That center donut looks amazing
>>
>>27076730
Twos is trues faggot
>>
File: 1447324193121.jpg (137 KB, 675x530) Image search: [Google]
1447324193121.jpg
137 KB, 675x530
>>27075020
>ohoho look at me I'm so silly with my breasts exposed, we're just having a good time and loving our youth, I'm definitely not a slut though lol
>>
>>27076821
if you're ever in portland: http://www.yelp.com/biz/voodoo-doughnut-portland
>>
OP would look better with my cock in his mouth, tee bee achay
>>
>>27075020
Spotted the Portland fag.
>>
>>27075020
I'll tell you what, if I had to chose between being me and being you, I would definitely not chose you despite having two fuck budies, because if I looked like as much of a faggot as you I don't think I would be able to resist killing myself. You're a fucking twink, I could easily beat the shit out of you. I could probably choke you with one hand. Start lifting you fucking faggot, no one cares about your two shitty whores who will fuck anything including you.

If you looked like a Chad I would not be typing this.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.