[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How many of you practice talking to girls online or on snapchat/kik?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
How many of you practice talking to girls online or on snapchat/kik? I want to try but dont know where to begin
>>
>>27074869
Go up to grills you don't find attractive and talk to them.

Move up eventually to hotter women.

Make sure you be yourself too.
>>
>>27074869

Looks like a fusion of Sansa and Arya
>>
>>27074890
Outrageous. That's how I got charged with rape.
>>
>>27074869
>type a sentence
>click send/press enter
jeez, this is really like rocket science
>>
>>27074945
>Sentence
But what sentence. This is a small town. I don't have that many chances.
>>
>>27074911
yeah she's a qt

>>27074945
I was originally asking moreso how to get usernames to message. Besides the cunts on /soc/ and what to talk about?
>>
>>27074924
Okay, whatever you say. Do it in a mall with lots of people around.
>>
>>27074890
>b urself

Come on man, I don't even have enough anger to respond to all this shitposting.
>>
I'm trying to message girls on okstupid more often, but I've just realized tonight that I have no game and don't know how to converse with people even if i have no intention of fucking or dating them.

I just don't know what to say to them.
>>
>>27074993
Chill, it's a meme. Here take a you
>>
Could someone post their successful/failed kik/whatever conversations? Because that'd really help out a lot. It's like lurking on boards, when you jump in without knowing the board culture you look like a moron.
>>
i do because im a pathetic 24 year old kissless friendless permavirgin

i go to a certain website everyone here hates and posts on their dirty kik pals board. i post there every day for like a month and have gotten only a handful of girls to reply because its impossible for guys to get people on there, and only because i have an amazing looking dick

then generally our conversations become normal with occasional dirt here or there and they tell me how weird and autistic i am even though texting on kik but like talking to me
>>
I once asked this girl on kik if she wanted to go to the movies or some shit and she walked up to me at school and was like
>do you still wanna go to the movies?
and I said sure. she said she was gonna text me about it but she didn't. now we don't talk to each other at all
>>
I remember downloading kik cause a girl had it and wanted more than 1 conversation. She messaged me i replied and got a reply 3 days layer. Stopped using omegle ever since...
>>
literally just messaged 19 girls on there and only got one reply from the 3/10 bitch. fuck women. fuck normies. fuck kik
>>
>>27074869
I tried it, it's hard because you have to sift through them unless you want to talk to some boring or shitty people. But really, it's all a matter of where you both are conversationally and how much you are willing to learn from them and vice versa. Some people are just horrible conversationalists, I don't know, is it me or them?
>>
bump fampai pls
>>
No, I'm to nervous and will probably bore them until they delete me. My fragile ego can't handle that.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 514x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 514x960
I dont use my real picture but i have had multiple kik group chats with 40+ people that are mostly girls and they all like me. Im pretty good at keeping normie girls interested and amused. Became friends with this 7.75/10 girl too and we made other group chats and even fucked with these two autistic guys that were in our chat. Im also 90 percent sure one of them probably posted on r9k or at least somewhere else on 4chin or possibly r/4chan. I adapted to normie culture pretty quickly by joining groupchats i saw on omegle when hashtags were still a thing and mostly observing them, then once i got the hang of it i started to actually chat and it was pretty easy.
>>
I use Omegle a lot for it. Remember OP, use soft lighting when on cam.
>>
>>27077483
W-whats soft lighting
>>
>>27074869
God you are one dumb motherfucker. At least you are not confident despite being dumb. I don't think I can handle these people anymore.
>>
File: alf.jpg (19 KB, 404x362) Image search: [Google]
alf.jpg
19 KB, 404x362
>>27078239
Honestly I'm kinda glad I touched a nerve there bud.
>>
>>27074890
Talking to online girls is nothing like talking to them irl. I can not sperg when I'm online but it hasn't helped me one bit with talking to people in real life. I agree with this guy. Maybe make a goal to talk to like three different people for ten minutes each every week. Go to a coffee shops or a public smoking place and try to talk to real people. They don't even have to be girls. And what I took away from what's typically shit advice of "just b urself" just means don't be a try hard in this instance.
>>
>>27074869
wait what.

How do you talk to randoms on snapchat?
I thought it was an app for my friend to send me his shitty meme pics from his basement.
>>
>>27078695
>Go to a coffee shops

I can hear the dump truck loaded with piping hot spaghetti already backing up
>>
>>27074869
Well if you are really this autistic then here are some ideas:
Ask about their Hobbies
Pick up of details they mention while talking to ask them about, this keps the conversation going
Look for opportunities to talk about yourself if they arent asking questions about you
If after this they still arent willing to talk then just move on and try someone else
>>
>>27078812
how about places to find usernames?
>>
>>27079004
>>/soc/
fucking retard.
>>
>>27074869
You could always try Omegle.
>>
I recently started using hellotalk been talking with a bunch of qt koreans that want to learn my language. No spaggetherino when they're on the other side of the globe
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.