[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Women are Ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 32
white women look incredibly ugly and destroyed skin at age 18. Melanin literally saves your skin.
It hits women way harder than it hit men though. Any advocate for white women has never seen one in person.
Images of white women are photoshopped, smudged, filtered to hell and back and the woman has to wear a shit ton of makeup to look half decent. How can anyone honestly think these women look attractive. They look like mummies. Its disturbing. Skelly body, no ass or tits. That model, Rachel Cook, thats posted is a perfect example of what Im saying. She has no ass or tits. Photoshop is real. If you see her in motion shes as flat as taylor swift. But its an illusion so that you believe white women are disturbingly ugly. All of that makeup shes wearing and shitty orange blue filters. Orange blue contrast is instagram photography 101. I cant believe people actually fall for it in this day and age and find it appealing.
White women are ugly. If you mix some black in them so that their skin isnt 100% shit and they have some curves and a pretty face then the attraction starts.
Any woman more than 50% white is a disgusting creature. Pic related. The upper bound for white that can still be pretty. Though Shes like 50% black and 25% native american or some shit and 25% white. But Ill give whities the native americans. because if you dont count the ones that are mixed with them white women dont even look human. Honestly white women are the reason makeup exist because they are so ugly. Then you have to take into consideration that not even white women like the way their body is made. All of the models and movie stars now get nose surgery. If you find a white celebrity attractive shes had nose surgery.
This is what a woman with natural beauty without layers of photoshop and makeup looks like. Again this is not achievable if you are more than 50% white.
>>
>>27074818
asian women also hide under mask and look nothing like the way they present themselves to you.
>>
>>27074818
God damn op, you doing alright bud?
>>
>>27074948
I am enlightened.
>>
File: tumblr_mhs7zbqVQo1qicobao1_1280.jpg (848 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhs7zbqVQo1qicobao1_1280.jpg
848 KB, 1280x1920
>>27074818
It is not my wish to upset anyone. I am simply explaining the nature of beauty of white women and pointing out the ugly truth that they have shit skin and are not attractive. There are exceptions. Some are decent. I find that model that is frequently posted, Rachel Cook, to have a decent aesthetic look. Her skin is already showing signs but she wears less makeup than the average white woman and manages not to look like a monster. Though this is probably due to the nature of her face looking childish. This does not apply to her body.
>pic related
She is wearing a minimum amount of makeup in it. Enough so to prove my point despite the filters and professional lighting trick. You can see the filters trying ot make her eyes pop and shes trying to hide her acne and that fur on her face. If her skin contained melanin then she would have a fairly attractive face.
>>
mixed girls look the fucking BEST
but white girls arent ugly
>>
>>27075280
They may appear to not be hideous under copious amounts of make-up, plastic surgery, filters, and photoshop. But if they are older than 18 they have shit skin and look horrible.
>>
File: dogogo.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
dogogo.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>27075435

this is a weird pasta you have, friend
>>
>>27075476
Theres nothing weird about the truth.
>>
File: Rachel_Cook_0.jpg (570 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rachel_Cook_0.jpg
570 KB, 900x1200
>>27074818
>UBB SO BUTTHURT SHE WRITES AN ESSAY ABOUT WHITE GODDESSES
You wanted my attention you got it black women are so insecure and ugly because they know they are completely inferior to beautiful white goddesses such as Rachel Cook. Yes she is flat and I am the first one to admit it however her body is fit but her beauty does not lie in her body its her face.
Rachel Cook looks like white I imagine when I think of an angel all she needs is her wings she has the beauty that only a white women can posses. Thats why white women are cherished by society because of their beauty and their angel like qualities white women are goddesses in both looks and personalities and I am not biased because I am a black guy.
Black women in my experience however are ugly devilish creatures that are loud ugly and have no remorse did I mention they are ugly? Black women are shit and I am ashamed that they are the same race as me black women are an embarrassment to black people that's why black guys want white women.
>>27074998
>LMAO more UBB BUTTHURT
>DERP PHOTOSHOP SHE IS NOT PRETTY
She looks beautiful a rare gem black women are not attractive whatsoever I cant even get my dick hard for a black women they just disgust me and make me sick. White women is who I will have a family with they make the best mothers, lovers, and companions white women are goddesses.
>>
>>27075730
White women are always so overrated and black women underrated
>>
File: E48674.jpg (17 KB, 313x385) Image search: [Google]
E48674.jpg
17 KB, 313x385
>>27074943
>left-face you want in bed with you
>right-face you want other people to look at and admire the both of you for
What's so wrong with that? A pretty wife is top tier for most situations.
Also it's not like that stuff doesn't take skill. Bet you're just jealous that black women doesn't have a proper makeup style established. Mainly because you mostly wear makeup that makes you look drag or like prostitutes. Pic related. Average black ho.
>>
>>27074818
>pasta
Please these threads used to be good.

Also melanin only saves you if you live in a place with a lot of sun. In northern places it's not nearly as big a problem.
>>
>>27075809
I honestly can never tell if a black women posted is supposed to be considered "attractive" or considered ugly until I read the post. Something is seriously wrong with ugly ass black women. The only time I feel bad about being black is when I am looking at a black woman.
>>
File: choking hazard.jpg (598 KB, 1532x1558) Image search: [Google]
choking hazard.jpg
598 KB, 1532x1558
>>27074818
>cherrypicking: the thread
>>
>>27075730
Thank you for posting a picture to prove everything I said is true. You can see the difference between your photo and>>27074998 and easily spot out all of her flaws and how desperate she is to hide them with camera tricks and makeup. She has shit skin. And I always find it funny how much they photoshop her assets because she has none.
>>
File: K88167.jpg (16 KB, 313x385) Image search: [Google]
K88167.jpg
16 KB, 313x385
>>27075932
Don't worry anon. There's some good ones towards the top. This one was cherry picked. Mugshot from assault and battery. Here's a woman who did like 5 different instances of fraud. Much better. (doesn't compare to white criminals though.)
>>
File: 1454792534697.jpg (66 KB, 372x499) Image search: [Google]
1454792534697.jpg
66 KB, 372x499
>>27075809
Idont know where you live but this is what the average black women near me looks like. She doesnt have shit skin or wearing nearly as much makeup as a white women.
Hell with enough camera tricks and makeup you can make anyone look attractive though. Its all an illusion like the pictures of Rachel Cook.
>>
>>27076045
>criminals
I dont know what you were trying to prove there?
>>
File: r8V3UR9.jpg (121 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
r8V3UR9.jpg
121 KB, 600x750
>>27075807
Its impossible for black women to be underrated because black women are wet shit its impossible to be seen as less then that.
>>27075956
Look at this video right here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l68n2-Um-dg
We already established that Rachel Cook is flat but the reason is because she is a model and optimal facial aesthetics come out in low body fat at the cost of tits and ass. But the video shows her in motion and she looks like a beautiful ANGEL its like the most BEAUTIFUL thing I have ever seen in my life. She is literally a goddess and I want to have kids with her ideally but realistically I will just have kids with somebody that looks like her.
Black women don't look like angels black women are just ashy ass demons in both appearance and personality. Black guys know black women are shit that's why we jump ship to superior white women can you really blame us? Black women are absolutely bottom of the barrel.
>>
File: P49206.jpg (16 KB, 313x385) Image search: [Google]
P49206.jpg
16 KB, 313x385
>>27076127
They're a fairly good glance into society because everyone does crime. Mainly pretty people take photos and Instagram them and finding bad looking people on Instagram is hard because the system recommends pretty people. Sure, uggo is well over represented but you're given a fair look because it's just criminals ordered by date. Check the jailfu thread for instance they're not bad. Pic related is what I'd consider normal for white female criminals though, drunk disorderly.
>>27076104
I'd love to live where you live then anon. I doubt it's true but if you tell me where I might make a day trip.
>>
>>27076171
>that video
She is literally alien tier. Even with the low resolution you can spot the shit skin she already has. How desperately she needs makeup to look passable. And you can see she has the breast of a 13 yr old boy. Which is my point about the heavy amount of photoshop that goes into her professional photos.
Furthermore that pic you posted is so disgusting Im not even going to comment on it. Its like you are trying to feed my argument and make it stronger.
>>
>>27076045
See what im saying that bitch looks ugly as fuck to me and that's considered "attractive" in black women ratings. Christ black women are terrible that's why I will never in a BILLION years consider fucking a black women let alone dating one basically every other race of women is superior.
>>27076104
So the average black women around you is ugly? No surprise here and its pretty obvious im talking to an UBB just face it black women are garbage white women are superior in EVERY WAY.
>>
>>27076269
>They're a fairly good glance into society because everyone does crime.
No, they represent the part of the population that is hit hardest by drugs. So it would be rare to find one thats attractive and if you did they would have to be from a background where they were not hit by drugs which due to the wealth distribution gives white women an advantage when it comes to their criminals.
>>
File: CeG0mFc.jpg (56 KB, 568x640) Image search: [Google]
CeG0mFc.jpg
56 KB, 568x640
>>27076275
>BUTTHURT MAXIMUS
Ok then UBB if you don't find literal goddesses attractive what do you find attractive(this should be good).
>>
>>27076279
The fact that a white women with shit skin, alien tier facial genetics, and no assets as a women is attractive to you says so much about your taste.
>>
nigger women literally 99% of the time WEAR FAKE HAIR ON THEIR FUCKING HEAD. GLUED TO THEIR HEAD

gtfo with this shit
>>
>>27076370
Thats black women for you they be like "GIBBE DAT WHITE WOMEN HAIR NIGGA BLACK MEN GONE LUB DIS" then they be like "WHY DA BLACK MEN WANT WHITE WIMENZ I GOT DA WHITE WOMEN HAIR"
>>
>>27076339
In the OP. Maximum amount of white a person can have and still be attractive. Anymore than that and they start looking like shit. And this is me giving you native americans as white when its not. But if you dont count native americans than white women are pretty much extinct in the NA.
>that pic
My sides. Ignoring the usual photoshop and filters part, her makeup is so desperate in this pic. My favorite part is the bronzer she is wearing to give the illusion that she has a decent facial structure when she doesnt. Only in white women can you find someone pretending so hard.
>>
File: 1454793894225.jpg (76 KB, 467x600) Image search: [Google]
1454793894225.jpg
76 KB, 467x600
>>27076405
When white women can have hair like this let me know.
>>
>>27076431
>posting the equivalent of a unicorn of decent looking mixed women

>comparing them to the millions of above average/beautiful white women who look even better than ur half nigger with white hair

kill urself
>>
File: ZTH28Qi.jpg (80 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
ZTH28Qi.jpg
80 KB, 736x1104
>>27076408
So you don't find black women attractive either that's a relief I thought you were going to post some UBB then claim she is beautiful at least you are better than Bebe. I dont know if you are aware of this but I don't have a problem with mixed women some can be quite attractive however you are retarded if you think OP pic is more beautiful than Rachel Cook she is in a league of her own the white wimmenz league.
>Only in white women can you find someone pretending so hard.
MY SIDES
>Black women sow white women hair on their heads
>Lighten their skin with harsh harmful skin products
>Envy's white women because they take all the good black men
>Constantly makes youtube videos about why black men dont want them and calls them coons
>Treats mixed women like gods because black women worship white women
>Hates being an UBB so constantly try to date outside race but due to ugliness they have no other options but to be a broke niggas fuckslave
>>
>>27076466
Its the same woman in the OP. Im just using her as an example to prove my point.
>millions of above average white women
No, the are all ugly and have shit skin. You are just fooled by makeup, camera tricks, professional lighting, plastic surgery, and photoshop into thinking the look decent.
>>
>>27076553
>So you don't find black women attractive either
Of course I do. They arent full white and dont have the nasty shitty skin white women have and well as the lack of all assets. Any race that contains melanin is attractive or has the potential to be attractive. This does not apply to white women because of that and makes they ugly.
>>
File: P54987.jpg (16 KB, 313x385) Image search: [Google]
P54987.jpg
16 KB, 313x385
>>27076307
Yes it's true there's poor representation. But you find the whole range there is my point. You can't find a list of Instagram accounts that you can sort and get the high end, low end and the middle represented. You can do that with mugshots at least up to close to the top.

You don't use to to measure averages you use it to get a view of everyone.

>>27076279
>that criminal is considered attractive
Yeah I know. It's bad. I'm just saying it's not all bad. They're fixable mostly. Black men just need to show some restraint and not go for the ugly ones. That way they will better themselves.
>>
>>27076553
Forgot to critique how in your photo she went for the crack whore appeal. Its funny how bad white women are willing hide their shit skin and features to the point of looking like a whore.
>>
>>27076622
>But you find the whole range there is my point
No you are in the range of criminals who do drugs and what not. In order to see the whole range you need to have people who arent from impoverished communities and turned to drugs and there white women have the advantage by a long shot. Criminals is a very poorly thought out way of surveying. Drugs literally destroy aesthetics.
>>
>>27076622
heres an example of what Im saying. This would be considered one of the more attractive mugshots out there. And it validates my point that it is coming from a tv celebrity. Attractive mugshots mean the person comes from a high class in society usually so your method does not work.
>>
>>27076598
You claim to find black women attractive but you post a 50%(Its actually 30% at most due to slave masters) black women who is mostly white and native American which are attractive races. She looks good I admit however she does not resemble a black women at all. If you did find black women attractive you would post a full black women but you would never do that because you know she is ugly and I would ROAST the fuck out of her.
>>27076622
The only way for black men to better themselves is to leave black women for superior women especially white women. Girl is kinda qt by the way would bang better then that ugly ass black women that was posted.
>>27076626
Wut? She is beautiful that's why she is a model not only that she also has alot of Instagram followers which shows she is clearly beautiful and not MEMED into the modeling world because DIVERSITY like ugly ass black models.
>>
>>27076662
Anon I don't think you get it. You filter by type of crime, age, race, weight and height. Then you flip through your finds. There's like 124k were I found those. You simply look for the good ones and save those. It's not bad for surveying because you an easily eliminate most of the druggies.
>>
>>27076762
She looks like an UBB stop playing black women will never be desired. This is what a pretty mugshot looks like and its not about money its because she is a pretty white girl.
>>
>>27076772
>you an easily eliminate most of the druggies.
If you cant honestly see the problem with your method than its not really worth discussing with you. Every pic youve posted so far looks as if the woman has used drugs. It is more likely a high class criminal will look more attractive than a low class criminal. It really shouldnt be this hard for you.
>>
>>27076827
>that thing
>attractive
Shit skin. Man jaw. Shit symmetry. hasnt slept in 10 days. Weird ears. Im not even going to continue. In no way will she ever be considered attractive.
>>
File: 1448544238223.jpg (320 KB, 1280x1920) Image search: [Google]
1448544238223.jpg
320 KB, 1280x1920
>>27076855
Better then that ugly ass pepe the frog looking black woman here
>>27076762
Black women will always be the least desired women they are just shit nothing can save them its just best to give them to white guys so black men can have white goddesses.
>>
>>27076768
>You claim to find black women attractive but you post a 50%
Oh I do but that is not relevant to my point. Its just how ugly white women are. So every pic you see from me will probably reinforce that in some way. Ive been letting you post pics to validate my post so that Im not called out on cherry picking ugly white women. Even though they are all ugly.
>She is beautiful
Make up, photoshop, professional lighting, filters. You can make pretty much anyone look attractive if you make the illusion strong enough. Which is what she does. She has the face of a child which isnt a good thing so it calls to the pedo instincts because everyone knows that if she is over 18 she is ugly. So this makes the illusion a little better.
>>
File: index_51.jpg (122 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
index_51.jpg
122 KB, 960x1440
>>27076762
Don't worry anon. The sexbots are coming eventually.
>current tech
Getting pretty close.
>>27076831
I disagree. They look plenty normal. And the really pretty ones are usually found in collections, so there's no problem there.
>>
>>27076919
>They look plenty normal
If by normal you mean drug users than sure.
>>
>>27076911
>this man
You are honestly making it too easy for me. She looks inbred and has a butt chin. Not to mention her face is too fat to have any sort of defining features. But most inportantly she looks inbred.
>>
>>27076855
I vote against she has great eyes, great nose, great lips and hair. Her neck is absolutely lovely and her chin is really well formed.
Dunno what your problems are but all but arguably the manjaw isn't an issue at all. She's up there with actors assuming her ears don't look weird in a side shot.
>>
>>27076919
>And the really pretty ones are usually found in collections
You realize you are ignoring the critical flaw with your method and why it is guaranteed not to be an accurate portrayal of society. 85% of people in jail use drugs. You have to be educated enough to realize why you cant use drug users as a portrayal of beauty.
>>
File: Rwr0qrk.jpg (140 KB, 936x1200) Image search: [Google]
Rwr0qrk.jpg
140 KB, 936x1200
>>27076918
You are a butthurt UBB and that's ok. I would not defend white women if they were ugly that's why I don't defend black women. I understand you are mad because I am a black man and I dont find black women attractive at all so this leads you to nipick every detail on beautiful white angels. But to tell you the truth it doesnt matter what you think you are a women and I am a man you are not fucking white women I am thats why my opinion matters and yours does not. You are clearly just salty that white women are better than you and even you know it thats why you post a 30% black women to say black women are attractive LOL.
>>
>>27076967
>actor
lol no. Not without a shit ton of makeup, photoshop on her hideous jawline. Shes just not attractive. She looks like a man with a wig. Its not a good pic of what an attractive woman would look like.
>>
>>27077048
>She looks like a man with a wig
THIS IS COMING FROM A BLACK WOMAN OHHH THE IRONY.
>>
>>27077012
Anon I really don't think you have enough memory to remember what this discussion is about. If 85% of people in mugshots (which isn't just jailed people btw) use drugs (and assuming they all look horrible because of it) that means you get 15% of people who show a society where people tend to be a bit uglier. Compare that to Instagram or the likes where you'd have to wade through tons of pretty girls, look at tons of photoshopped pictures just to get an idea of what they look like. Mugshots are made to be accurate.
It's far better than the option. Really I can't think of anything that could be better except getting access to an ID database. It's not easy to find this stuff.
>>
>>27077023
>orange blue contrast
You people cannot be this easily fooled by illusions. I refuse to believe you are this pathetic and actually think filters and makeup represent how she looks.

Are you seriously assuming I am a woman and black. Im just going to ignore that because it is a clear pathetic attempt to side track me off my argument of how ugly white women are.

Find an attractive white woman anon. Youve already proven Rachel cook looks like an alien without makeup and camera tricks. Im assuming you have a legitimate reason to believe that white women arent ugly.
If you argument is simply that you think that under pounds of makeup, photoshop, plastic surgery, and camera tricks a white woman can look attractive Im not going to argue with you there. Under all of these tricks it is possible to hide all of their flaws as Rachel Cook is doing.
>>
>>27074818
That all only applies in america though, whites shouldnt be in that sunlight, but the rest if what you are saying is nonsense.
>>
>>27077115
You are ignoring the impact drugs and class differences make on the aesthetics of criminals. Its a stupid idea which no one will ever take seriously because it is heavily flawed.
If you werent an idiot you would do it like every other attempt which is to use class rosters of colleges and surveys and studies of people willing so that theres no a clear biased in your data. Because anything that contains a biased towards a race is immediate trash anon and you should know you cant make race based conclusions from it.
>>
Is it not possible anymore to find women from virtually every race and ethnicity attractive? If they're hot they're hot. Why is everything a fucking race war now I just want to get my rocks off.
>>
>>27077177
Are you saying european women are attractive?
>>
>>27077256
Technically speaking you can find an ugly person attractive. So its possible to be attracted to white women. Should you is another story.
>>
File: oIbB3fB.jpg (120 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
oIbB3fB.jpg
120 KB, 1080x1080
>>27077154
>UBB GETS BTFO
>Continues to nitpick a goddess
I love when black women try to deny when they are black women it makes it more pathetic. You are not really even insulting her looks all you are doing is going
>HURR PHOTOSHOP
>DURR MAKEUP
no shit she is doing a photo shoot of course they are going to edit the image what do you expect? The thing is even with Photoshop and makeup black women will STILL be ugly there is no saving their ugly asses.
>>
>>27077281
There are certain features that are almost universally considered attractive for women, and you can find them in any race.

I'm attracted to white women because I'm white and most women I interact with are white. I am also attracted to black women because they have amazing bodies, as do hispanics. Asians can be pretty hot too. Don't tell me what my dick can and can't like.
>>
>>27077284
>white women are only attractive with photoshop and makeup
I will accept this as an adequate concession from you. For such a dedicated white female to make this claim is a true sign of defeat.
>>
>>27077194
>race based conclusions
What are you even talking about. I explicitly said you shouldn't use the method to get averages and implied any such statistics methods would be inaccurate. I was advocating this as a method to get a good view.
>class photo
Only covers young people and people who are well prepared, people are also placed as favorably as possible by the photographer
>willing studies
Same issues, studies have shown.
>surveys
Even just logging people in the street has bias because attractive people go out more. If we were after an actual average measurement.
>ignoring drugs
Yes because we were excluding them explicitly. Just looking at the 15%. We can't expect the data to be perfectly usable. I've said that it's a very hard problem.
>class
Yeah but we established everyone does crime and uggos do more. So we know this and can look at the data with that in mind if you're still stupid enough to think that this was about averages.
tell me you're not black because I don't want to become more racially bias
>>
>>27077316
Shit skin is not one of them
>>
File: 1452465637136.jpg (81 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1452465637136.jpg
81 KB, 604x604
>>27077336
Here you go UBB no Photoshop and lite to no makeup she also happens to be extremely beautiful but of course you will find something to nitpick because you are a black women and you have to make you feel better about yourself somehow.
>>
File: 1450688125407.jpg (64 KB, 599x546) Image search: [Google]
1450688125407.jpg
64 KB, 599x546
I don't think I'll ever tire of watching black women and black men attack each other over which of them hates their race the most.
>>
>>27077343
>What are you even talking about.
And what exactly is that view of. How criminals look. Because thats exactly what it is.
>Just looking at the 15%
How exactly are you determining this 15%
>Only covers young people and people who are well prepared
This isnt a problem since its a fucking generation of people which is an adequate survey of a people. And well prepared is the point. Everyone has to take one. So everyone can try to look their best in them. So its 100% fair. Not the (I got beaten up before my photo) biased.
>Yeah but we established everyone does crime and uggos do more
You are ignoring the disparity between race and class in crimes. If you are looking at the 15%, they are more likely to be from a higher class and thus, more likely to be white.
>>
>>27077387
>shit skin
>fat
>monster eyes
>dry lips
Im a little afraid of her honestly. 100% monster.
>>
>>27077402
Me too. But the ebonics confuse me a little sometimes. (USB, coon, ratchet ass..)

Can you people speak more like white folk?
>>
>>27077432
USB? Are you referring to the cuck saying UBB. No one knows what that means so I just assume its some generic insult. Im sure he will confirm that for me shortly.
Coon implies from the boondocks and ratchet implies from the ghetto.
>>
File: post-84333-0-1445988691-34158.jpg (512 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
post-84333-0-1445988691-34158.jpg
512 KB, 1280x853
>>27077430
>BUTTBLASTED STRONG BLACK WOMAN WHO DON'T NEED NO MAN
Its just obvious bait at this point I post beauty after beauty and you act like im posting black women yet you say nothing of your background even though its obvious you are just a jealous UBB.
>>27077432
>>27077451
UBB=Ugly Black Bitch
Coon=Word black women call smart black men who hates UBBs and loves beautiful white women.
Ratchet=Ghetto and grimy as fuck so basically your typical black woman.
>>
>>27077510
Thanks anon. Most kind. Carry-on.
>>
>>27077510
>photoshopped fish
Are you serious. You arent posting beauties. I will also assume that if this is the best quality of an attractive white woman that my OP is withstanding. Youve only been posting heavily photoshoped, filters, women in pounds of makeup. That pic you just posted is photoshopped so hard I cant even concern myself with how unattractive she is in it.
>>
White women a tip top tier in the looks department until 25ish. After that they age like milk. Asians carry their looks with age better despite having lower universal beauty potential.
>>
>>27077594
You meant 18.
>>
File: AeVSvn1.jpg (192 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
AeVSvn1.jpg
192 KB, 640x1136
>>27077561
KEK at it again
>SHE UGLY NIGGA DAT WHITE BITCH PHOTOSHOP NIGGGGGGAA U NEED A STONK INDEPENDENT BLACK WOMAN WHO DONT NEED NO MAN IN YO LIFE AND STOP FUCKING WIT DEM SKINNY WHITE BITCHES
This is black women's favorite technique to shame the black man into liking black women. Black women are so disgustingly ugly so they have to point out the flaws in other women ESPECIALLY white women so black men want to be with black women. Im too smart for this shit black women are so fucking hideous I would rather commit suicide then fuck a black women I feel sick just thinking about it. Beautiful white goddesses is all I need.
>>
>>27077645
>goddesses need pounds of makeup, filters, and photoshop to hide their ugliness.
We have very different opinions on what makes a goddess. Enjoy your shit skins hiding behind illusions.
>>
>>27077731
>Pretty white model
>Ugly
LOL you are almost as delusional as Bebe but you are a UBB so I suspect you have that in common however all I know about you so far is that you are salty that white women are prettier than black girls did a black guy leave you for a white girl or something?
Also I have a treat for all the Rachel Cook lovers out there this popped up on recommended videos. She did a music video with some asshole don't forget to mute the video the song sucks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcQzMOZIWfw
>>
>>27077798
>needed photoshop, filters, and makeup to look passable and still unattractive in most pics
>pretty
mysides.jpg
>>
File: 1456958563007.jpg (530 KB, 1485x2215) Image search: [Google]
1456958563007.jpg
530 KB, 1485x2215
>>27077851
You are so fucking boring you need to do some shitpost grinding before you can git gud stupid UBB. You literally rehash the same shit every response despite the fact that the girl you posted wears makeup and uses photoshop LOL.
This is literally you
>DURRRRRR PHOTOSHOP
>MAKEUP WHITE WOMEN ARE UGLY DUHHHHHHHHH
You dont post any pics yourself and are clearly salty and bitter about white women with black men really you are just sad.
>>
>>27077942
she is wearing a very minimal amount of makeup in the OP and her natural beauty shines through. Not like this model you keep posting with pounds and pounds of makeup.
You are only validating my point by proving white women can only be attractive in pounds of makeup and filters along with some pthotoshop. Its really more sad than anything.
>>
Could we get more pictures of pretty black girls?
>>
>>27078032
Any woman less than 50% white can be pretty anon.
>>
File: Av1Sn8q.jpg (142 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
Av1Sn8q.jpg
142 KB, 1200x800
>>27077979
She looks 90% white thats why she looks good not because she is black black women are just plain disgusting shit white women are perfect.
>>27078032
Doesnt exist.
>>
>>27078145
>90% white
>black features
my sides. 90% white women dont even exist in the NA anymore thanks to native americans.
>>
File: 1453759523948.jpg (130 KB, 820x1024) Image search: [Google]
1453759523948.jpg
130 KB, 820x1024
>>27078183
Her only black feature she has is her lips she has curly hair due to the mix face it even you know black women are ugly as hell. That bitch even looks pale as fuck and has mostly white and native american featues you are just in denial UBB
>>
>>27078217
>black nose
>black lips
>black eyes
>black hair
>black assest
Pretty much every defining feature about her says shes black. I wasnt aware that melanin was a white trait.
You are so desperate you are trying to count women 50% black as white. Its hilarious. Show me a white woman with skinas brown as hers.
>>
File: 1455853343084.jpg (142 KB, 732x1100) Image search: [Google]
1455853343084.jpg
142 KB, 732x1100
>>27078217
Also these are some really bad photos of her you are posting. Shes not as unappealing as you are making her out to be.
When she hides her shit skin, and poor factial defining features with a more natural makeup look she looks mildly attractive. But its still just an illusion.
>>
File: 1450046395321.jpg (41 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1450046395321.jpg
41 KB, 720x960
>>27078296
>black nose
WHAT? Her nose is thin as fuck.
>black lips
Yes
>black eyes
She has native american eyes
>black hair
that comes from mixed people full black women have nappy hair thats why they wear weaves.
>black assest
Thats native american if it was black she would be fat and flabby.
You are just saying random shit stupid UBB you know black women are ugly.
>>
>>27078360
>shit skin
UBB she is not a black woman
>>
>>27078374
You dont know what black features are. Her features all fall into the classic description of what negro features have been classified as. They are all just closer to the border due to her being somewhat mixed. Native american isnt a great race anon. Theres no such thing as native american features. Their features are a mix of all 3 great races. Are you really this uneducated.
>>
>>27078396
Too bad shes not black. She would be attractive if she were.
>>
>>27078431
>I find a concept to be attractive
That's literally your personal opinion
>>
>>27078706
>shit skin
>concept
no anon
>>
>>27078779
Hahahahha no.
If someone is black and another person is of non-black decent but looks *exactly* like the black person but you only find the non-black one attractive, thats just you and your specific fetish
>>
>>27078830
no. skin color can compliment facial features. Secondly darker skin has the ability to hide skin flaws. Third white people have shit skin.
No of these are opinions.
>>
>>27078849
1. Learn english
2. I never said anything about skin color. At all. Or is race not a real thing now?
>>
>>27078891
Your race comes with having shit skin. You cannot reject a feature pertaining to a race.
>>
>>27079140
So basically genetic mutations aren't real and everyone is exactly the same?
>>
>>27079155
the chances of 2 people of difference races looking the same are pretty much impossible. The amount of mutations you are calling for would contradict logic.
>>
>>27079155
But yes shit skin is a trait white women share. You need melanin not to have shit skin. Guess whats a distinct feature that white people lack. Further more a black person possesses the traits for a white person but not the other way around. Meaining its possible for a black person to be born with shit skin, but not possible for a white person to be born without shit skin.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.