[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /backedinacorner/ here? >tfw when made mistake 3 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 500x333
Who /backedinacorner/ here?
>tfw when made mistake 3 years ago with minor
>comes back to bite me in ass with detective calling 8 months ago
>haven't heard back from them until today
>1 missed call today with voicemail asking me to call them back
>already admitted to everything the first time
>assume they're letting me know about court date or something

I'm already fully prepared to kill myself when they come knocking eventually, just wanna know other people's stories before the time comes
>>
Damn man that is rough. I am happy you are prepared to do it, and not worried.
>>
>>27074756
Gonna need the full story, insomuch as it doesn't count as something that could be used against you in a court of law.
>>
>>27074756
What did you do bro? I'm backed in a corner because of mindset but nothing that bad.
>>
why the fuck did you actually touch kids, like what the fuck? keep that shit on the internet
>>
File: glock23.jpg (559 KB, 1984x1488) Image search: [Google]
glock23.jpg
559 KB, 1984x1488
IM GOING TO DO IT IF I FUCKING DON'T TALK TO A REAL HUMAN BEING.

(402) 3190276
>>
File: You're Welcome.jpg (50 KB, 600x383) Image search: [Google]
You're Welcome.jpg
50 KB, 600x383
>>27074756
Start gathering materials for explosives right now. Rig your whole house up to explode when they kick down your door. Make sure there's a corpse soaking in gasoline in your bathtub so it gets destroyed to such a great degree they can't tell it wasn't you. You're now home free.
>>
>>27074802
>402
>Nebraska

I know it's shit up there but you don't have to do it
>>
>tfw sex offender

Sorry OP, it really is as bad as it sounds. I probably would have killed myself if I had known what it was like beforehand.
>>
>>27074811
Many a flaw in that plan
>>
>>27074822
Op here I'm not in Nebraska, and I didn't touch anybody just got nudes
>>
>posting a thread like this
>no greentext backstory

time to kill yourself op
>>
>>27074756
What happened? Need the story also why an hero, kill a bunch of gang bangers or muslims in the mid east
>>
>>27074840
It's just weird cus I figured they would have arrested me or something by now, especially since I confessed to everything, but yeah I'm not much scared of jail time so much as being socially shunned(more than normal) and never having a chance at a normal life again. I'd rather reroll
>>
>>27074884
Why not flee the country and live in some shit Europoor place
>>
>>27074905
Here's the kicker I'm in the army, pretty sure they would come looking for me and euro would probably turn me in, idk any other languages so I can't elope to Brazil or some shit where they don't give a fuck
>>
>>27074802
Who owns that tele number?
>>
>>27074936
Ahh shit, if your in the army who found you civi agents or CID? Also you are most likely fucked ourt martial for sure, and maybe 30 day jail time at the most
>>
>>27074756
Why would you admit to anything

>>27074884
You probably won't get jail time

I had a 14 year old gf, we split when she was 16 or so but I knew she would never nark on me.

Last time I got into trouble (and the police threatened I could be put on the sex offenders list) after I denied everything the police said they'd get back to me and never did.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 800x576
>>27074756
When they kick down your door, go loud :^)
>>
>>27074936
I was x mili cop M8, even ran a detenti9n facility, but ya mitary wont play around, now if its civi guys youll just get dishon discharge, and then face civi punishment, how did they find out I need details nigga
>>
>>27074756
>admitting anything
>ever

You poor dumb bastard
>>
>>27074844
How old was the girl?

Oc
>>
>>27075049
I agree with this guy, get a lawyer, once you confess your fucked
>>
>>27074842
Maybe if you do it wrong, but that applies to every plan.
>>
>>27075035
So she did nark?
>>
>>27075077
Im not OP but I'm guessing 12
>>
>>27074756

How old were you and how old was she you pedo piece of shit?
>>
>>27075102
He was most likely talking to B8 and the party van got him
>>
>>27075110
Damn. Not even sure how an adult would get in contact with a 12 year old girl, let alone get nudes o.O
>>
>>27075102
Nah that was from an unrelated event. Was in a Skype call with some friends while one of them was sending very abusive messages that he got from a /b/ thread to a girl on facebook as a kinda joke. It was super retarded and was a whole big ordeal.
>>
>>27074857
I mostly lurk but fuck it
>Be in army working on year 2
>failed normy that managed to get a wife
>am bored one day and hit up girl I used to know
>she sends nudes
>I want more nudes
>she says no
>I blackmail her into sending more the. Immediately feel like shut and apologize and delete my snapchat after
>6 months later get letter in mail asking for me to call police station
>ohfuckohfuckohfuck
>call and confess to all here questions thinking back to my parents telling me that the truth will make a situation better as people respect it or some shit
>start crying to detective asking if my life is over
>get told no and the prosecutor might not even decide to go forward with it and that my career wouldn't be ruined
>month after month passes I start to feel slightly better about the situation thinking they didn't have any actual evidence besides my confession and that my chain of command hadn't mentioned anything to me that I was pretty much in the clear
>turn my life around and graduate from failed normy to normy
>wife leaves me I don't give a shit I'm in top of the world still
>get call today feel my heart sink
>this has all been for nothing
>not going to call them back because what's the point ignorance is bliss
If you want more details ho ahead and ask but I'm gonna obviously leave some shot out for my own safety in the snowballs chance in hell this all works out. But yeah my life's probably over and I've already made all the preparations to kill myself
>>
>>27075126
Pedo is prepubescent senpai
>>
>>27075153
And they claimed you could be put on the sex offenders list? That's fugged mang
>>
>>27075138
Fuck if I know kek, lot of grills with daddy issues out there I guess OP had the will and found the way, not worth it IMO hmm jail time being labled a pedo for life OR talk to an 18 YO thats legal to each their own I guess
>>
>>27075126
16, 17 now
>original
>>
>>27074756
>>already admitted to everything the first time

Ha ha ha ha ha! Why the fuck would you admit anything you fucking retard? Do you have any idea how easy it is to get away with stuff? Especially stuff that they have no real evidence for?

50% of MURDERS go unsolved. You think they are going to bring out the A team for statutory rape? Don't talk without a lawyer. Deny guilt. Be completely vague on everything else.

"I didn't have sex with her."
"I don't know why she'd say that."
"I don't know."
"I never did."
"I don't remember where I was then."

You fucked yourself by talking to the police and admitting guilt.
>>
>>27075009
Civi, and I haven't heard shit from army or civi since I got the first call, actually nothing from army whatsoever
>>
>>27075158
How old was the girl, moron?
>>
>>27075158
>Be in army working on year 2
>failed normy that managed to get a wife
>am bored one day and hit up girl I used to know

seriously why is every guy in the army a whore? I try online dating, and whenever I run into someone from the military I stalk them on facebook and find out they're already in a relationship
>>
>>27075158
Dude you need to seriously chill it's more likely that everything will either be OK or just kinda shitty. Also
>parents telling me that the truth will make a situation better as people respect it or some shit
come on man...

>>27075177
Yeah they were probably bluffing. They're actually real dirty cops, we were only like 17 but they tried to play us friends against each other and they told us conflicting stories and stuff.
>>
>>27075184
You said, send me nudes, and she did? Is it really that easy?
>>
>>27075158
Christ man, you know if you dont tell chain of command and they find out you are even more fucked right? BUT.. if you tell them then you are 100% done, you shouldnt have confessed now they have even more evidence against you, I wouldnt an hero over this though its a little blip, was she underage?
>>
>>27075215
Dont stress to much, you might want to talk to a civi lawyer though so you know worst comes to worst scenario
>>
>>27075227
Because stupid chads join the army
>>
>>27075238
I know I'm retarded but I was scared shitless, either way it's too late now
>>
>>27075158
'anything you say will be used against you'

they fucking tell you anon

plead the fifth and just gtfo, do not consent to questioning.
Anything you say that could help your case to the police would be dismissed in a court of law.
>>
>>27075238
If you guys were both 17 WHY WORRY wtf man chill, the biggest thing id be worried about is chain of command not knowing
>>
>>27075243
That was the long story short version
>>
>>27075238
Totally, cops have pulled that on me and unknowingly ratted. Lesson learned tho
>>
>>27074802
You've been posting this shit since last night lmao
>>
>>27075292
To be fair they didn't say that over the phone, idk if that matters or not
>>
>>27074756
OP they prob just going through all your phone txt and records it will take some timw
>>
That's what you get for blackmailing her you dumb cunt. I have zero sympathy for you.
>>
>>27074756
>admitting to it
>>
>>27075307
The absolute madwoman

Oc
>>
>>27075330
If shit gets escalated you might want to bring up that you were not informed of your Miranda rights, but I don't know what exactly happened. You might want to do some research about that.
>>
>>27075340
Femanazi detected fuck off whore
>>
>>27075337
It was only on snapchat and I deleted my account before the report was even filed
>>
>>27075360
Heres the thing if it comes up the army will rape him for not telling them and informing them about this legal status, even if nothing comes up from civi side and they find out OP is sone
>>
>>27075158
Blackmail is a serious crime, and if she's a minor, yeah you're fucked. You deserve it though. Do the crime, pay the time, fucking normie
>>
Criminologist here.

You fucked up. Next time get a lawyer before opening your mouth.
>>
>>27075158
Holy shit, you dumb fuck. If you are real, get a lawyer. Don't do anything else.

Say "Not guilty", listen to your lawyer, let the DA offer you a plea. Almost every case gets pled out, they will give you something you can live with. If they don't, then take it to trial. Most likely, they will improve your offer, or, you'll get convicted and can kill yourself then, but maybe you'll get acquitted too.

Either way:
1. Lawyer
2. Not guilty
3. Take a good plea.
>>
>>27075371
Did you screenshot or save the photo?
>>
>>27075371
How old were you when this happened? 8===D
>>
Can anyone tell me why they would bother calling again if they have everything they need? It just doesn't make sense to me cus I figured they would either arrest me by now or say fuck it
>>
>>27075415
I was 19 years old she was 16
>>
>>27075498
You got married at 19?
>>
File: bruhhh.jpg (13 KB, 480x277) Image search: [Google]
bruhhh.jpg
13 KB, 480x277
>>27075498
>married
>cheating on your wife
>blackmailing a fucking minor
Shit tier human being. Hope you enjoy being on the sex offender registry. Oh, and losing your career. It's good to see justice prevail for once
>>
>>27075520
Even better, 18
>>
>>27075536
That's where the suicide comes into play, I'd really rather not go through any of that
>>
>>27075545
How does that happen? Hs gf or something?
>>
>>27075536
>Shit tier human being
welcome to your first time on r9k
we're all shit here buddy, the insults stopped working a long time ago
>>
>>27075602
Yeah I fell for the typical dumb private meme but with a couple extra huge fuckups along the way now, I'd only have a year left in a few months
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.