[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Back to the Future
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 640x360
Any other robots like these movies? I enjoy them a lot but whenever I finish one I get depressed.

>Christopher Lloyd will probably die soon

>Micheal J Fox has parkinsons and is 52 already

>2015 wasn'f nearly as cool as it is in BTTF2

>There will never EVER be new adventures starring MJF and Lloyd in their prime.

Marty is pretty much my role model irl. I try to imitate his confidence and outgoing personality as much as I can and it works. He's everything I want to be.

So, any others that get feels from this shit?
>>
File: 1457499117944.jpg (26 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
1457499117944.jpg
26 KB, 280x280
Eh can't say I relate bud
>>
I like the trilogy, but that's it. I don't feel these feelings.
>>
I feel bad for Chris Lloyd, they both did a little back to the future sketch on some night show recently, and he seemed completely out of it and couldn't even say his lines.

I've always liked him, hes funny as hell in the show taxi. used to watch that on nick at nite as a kid.

Lea Thompson was fucking gorgeous. she's still pretty hot now.
>>
>>27074594

The soundtrack is magical.

Back to the future is one of my comfiest movies
>>
Yeah I get some feels for 1 and 2, 3 is just shit, minus the last few minutes.
>>
>>27074594
Too many fags have infested it.
I cant stand it anymore, the only thing I share in common with Marty is wearing a vest.
And his young mum is a qt with a voice that I want to whisper in my ears.
Gives me a boner
>>
>>27074673
I don't want to live past 70. The minute I start to show signs of slipping around that age I'm pulling the trigger

Robin Williams had it right
>>
File: lea-thompson-01-237x300.jpg (24 KB, 237x300) Image search: [Google]
lea-thompson-01-237x300.jpg
24 KB, 237x300
>you will never go back in time and bang Lea Thompson in her prime

there is no god and if he did exist he just wants to see me suffer
>>
File: happypalsy.png (11 KB, 275x367) Image search: [Google]
happypalsy.png
11 KB, 275x367
I was driving around aimlessly at night and crying once due to being a sadsack faggot.
I saw a large crowd of people assembled at a public park watching an out door movie, pulled my car over, and joined them.
It was Back To The Future.
Something about seeing all those happy families, sitting on the freshly cut grass, and the whole tone of the movie cheered me up for a full month.
For having Parkinson's Fox has been kicking ass, he still acts in things and despite fighting for decades isn't confined to a chair.
>>
flying cars is a cool idea but they wouldnt work like that. we already have idiots who do dumb shit behind the wheel. the last thing we need is them airborne
>>
>>27074850
Fixed lanes. Everyone drives at the same speed in a certain lane.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.