[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw 26year old neet >tfw video games are boring >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
>tfw 26year old neet
>tfw video games are boring
>tfw anime is boring
>tfw don't feel like doing anything all day
>tfw just wish I could sleep forever
>tfw don't want to eat but have to since stomach is killing me

Who just want to do nothing here?
>>
Whoa, this thread stinks so bad that it woke me up from my nap.
>>
>>27074139
go back to college and get a gf
>>
>>27074153
>>27074181
>normies
Yeah no thanks pal
>>
Im in your exact shoes except I'm a adderall addict and alcoholic life sucks senpai
>>
>>27074139
Well do what makes you happy. You're a human being so you must have some kind of interests, no?
>>
>>27074234
Gtfo , M.
>>
File: 1450851047546.png (2 MB, 1500x1060) Image search: [Google]
1450851047546.png
2 MB, 1500x1060
>>27074234
I don't even want to do that I just want to lay in nothingness.

>>27074257
I don't really have any interest. When growing up people would ask me what I wanted. I always said I don't know which scared me.
>>
>>27074301
>I don't really have any interest. When growing up people would ask me what I wanted. I always said I don't know which scared me.
Have you actually tried anything that involved leaving your room? Going to guess no, so why not force yourself to do a few different things. Maybe you'll find something you enjoy and makes you happy.
>>
>>27074366
I was actually a pretend normie growing up. I've gone to parties and done drugs and stuff. It just feels like people do that just make them selfs feel worthy of living.
>>
File: 1394105088973.jpg (423 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1394105088973.jpg
423 KB, 2560x1600
>>27074139
24 year old NEET and feeling the same way.

>tfw just want to masturbate and sleep
>>
>Playing PlayStation 1 games wrapped in a cozy blanket
>sitting on the floor in the dark
Name something comfier
>>
>>27074301
Are you depressive?
Ive heard from suicidal folks that towards the end you no longer gain any enjoyment from reality, thst there is nothing to hold you back from doing it and thus you do.

Your options are:
A) Do nothing; stay the course on a downward slope
B) Do something; gather enough courage and energy to force a change in habits over many month to begin the trudge upward to good mental and physical health
From there you must forge new interests

Soon i plan to cut my internet access and begin exercising (walking, hiking, running, body weight exercises) as well as reading and meditating to spend my spare time. Truthbe told this future frightens me but i hope for a brighter one beyond it
>>
>>27074494

You're addicted to the Internet because you're exhausted with life. How will returning to a much smaller, more predictable real world help you?

(I want you to know I had extremely bad deja vu reading this post and I'm freaked out a little right now)
>>
>>27074494
>cut internet access
I tried that once. I went without a week and it was pretty bad. Literally did nothing except lay in bed being super bored.
>>
>>27074494
The point of depression is that you believe you're a bad person who doesn't deserve to be happy, or even to live. Why should a seriously depressed person try to improve themselves if they don't feel they deserve to be happy, and (just as importantly) will not feel better if they do?

Good luck on your efforts (sincerely), but even fit, financially stable, and well-connected people kill themselves. They seem like they're happy, but don't tell anyone that they feel they're evil, stupid pieces of shit who don't deserve to live. Robin Williams said something about feeling lonely is worse when you're around lots of "friends".
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.