[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why arent you finding yourself an easy black girl to fuck?? There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 750x1334
Why arent you finding yourself an easy black girl to fuck?? There literally the easiest race because no one wants them
>>
The self respect is strong with her.
>>
in my experiences, most black people dont even get mad when white people call them niggers. it's hilarious.
when i was in highschool some black kid bumped into a white kid in the hallway and the white kid was just like
>gosh you fucking nigger
and the black kid just burst into laughter. the kid was what you'd expect someone on /g/ or /r9k/ to look like. glasses, ponytail, overweight, looks like he has autism, etc.
>>
>>27074091
GOSH *adjusts glasses* you fucking nigger

Sounds hilarious

One time in class the teacher was telling shitty jokes

>What do you call a bird that's in prison

I shouted out blackbird, niggers rioted with laughter
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 327x313) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 327x313
>>27074142
Bix nood! made me kek desu senpai
>>
IM GOING TO DO IT IF I DON'T TALK TO A REAL FUCKING HUMAN BEING.

(402) 3190276
>>
>>27074091
Because it's so over used. There's no point in getting upset and letting it always ruin your day.
>>
yo bruh my brother's gf is trying to hook me up with this half white half black benzo popping vegan. Should i hit it or nah?
>>
>>27074249
pls end ur life pussy faggot
no one wants you
your mom will finally be happy
a new era of prosperity will come for all of earth after you are gone
pls man
just do it
>>
>>27074249
I tried to call you but you didn't answer and I'm gonna take a shower bro. Be strong.
>>
>>27074249
>>27074559
Hoax #, keks were had
>>
Practicing on niggerwhores is an old pastime
>>
>>27074249
Kill yourself faggot
Just be sure to take some normies with you too
>>
>>27074051
assuming you're using your real name and picture on tinder i wouldn't actually try this

just wait until one crazy person uses your picture and name to find you on your linked facebook and has photo evidence of you calling people niggers, not a good look famicom
>>
Black women will fuck any white dude, even most Indian and chinks.

Blackbots are the only robots
>>
>>27075971
only really mediocre-looking black chicks. most hot black women don't fuck normal white men
>>
>>27074051
I want a relationship, not a new black family. It's too bad for all of us really.
>>
>>27076022
That's still better than nothing.
I'm a 34 year old black khhv.
Yes, I'm a black wizard and use black magic.

Girls won't even talk to me, let alone find me desirable.

Whites have it so fucking easy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.