[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we post things that make us hate existence. I'll start.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7
File: pepe.jpg (8 KB, 250x211) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8 KB, 250x211
ITT we post things that make us hate existence. I'll start.

> people telling you that "life could always get worse" when they live a great one.
>>
>i'm so alone
while constantly texting people, talking on facebook, getting 50+ likes on everything they post.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>drugs are great but will either kill you or make you stupid in the long run
>I will die in 80 years at most, if there's nothing after that I'll never know anything about the universe in wich I lived
>life would be actually enjoyable without aging
>my 20s will always be my best years, everything will get worse from now on

How can people have faith in a benevolent god?
>>
>Baldfag at 23
>People always mention it
>If you mention that someone is fat, ugly or old you are the worst human being.

Why is this socially acceptable?
>>
>>27073960
Anyway OP
I hate how everybody is so fucking stupid in this world. Don't get me wrong: I'm not super smart. I don't really have any great STEM skills. I am pretty good compared to like the average "don't care" kind of university student in basically every subject, but I'm never the top of the class unless it's geography.

But LOGIC. People just can't fucking argue in an intelligent and logical way. It's all stupid memes and bullshit rhetoric and who shouts the loudest (especially if they're black.)

I can't imagine how much it must suck to be an actual genius-type.
>>
>>27074167
>I can't imagine how much it must suck to be an actual genius-type

The refusing logic and common sense part makes me hate humans more, the whole "loudest wins" arguments make me want to kill all politicians.
>>
File: 1431761210101.png (21 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1431761210101.png
21 KB, 900x900
>>27073960
>life could always get worse
>it does
>>
I hate the word "cummies"
>>
>>27074083

I too know this feeling
>>
I hate how society glorifies sports.I think we should focus on intellectual ideals,not whatever nig can throw a fucking ball and run.Athletes are mere animals,living and embracing a primitive existence.
>>
>>27074167
Logic is a formal system for manipulating premises, which are things that are taken to be true in themselves. What do we do if we disagree about what premises are true? The reality is, logic is either a meme ("I structure my argument in a certain way, that makes me right") or useless.

>>27074220
For its part, common sense is just popular memes.
>>
>>27074083
>saying someone is balding or short are the two universally acceptable things to criticize people on
>they are the two things people have the least control over
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING KILL ME
>>
>>27074009
Shit bruh, wish I could get that many (You)s. I'd never feel alone again.
>>
>>27074513
>tfw getting (You)s is the only form of social communication I have had in months
>>
>>27074512
It's because they are the two things that only affect men
>>
It's not that great when they're "honest" either.

>"these are your best years!"
>they fucking suck
>>
>>27074513
Kill (You)rself

We are Robots
>>
>>27074053
>how do people have a different opinion to me?
>[insert conjecture here]
>>
File: 1456990767949.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1456990767949.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>>27074513
Take it and go, amigo
>>
>>27074283
Kek

Literally this
>>
File: lylestevik.jpg (489 KB, 2208x3312) Image search: [Google]
lylestevik.jpg
489 KB, 2208x3312
"You have to put yourself out there if you want to meet an SO."
>>
people keep telling me to smile and show emotion.
>I dont really remember how. now when I try it looks weird.
>>
File: 1445722487353.jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445722487353.jpg
112 KB, 600x600
>>27074053
>>How can people have faith in a benevolent god
I never said I believed in a benevolent God, probably not even an actively conscious one.

I acknowledge the possible existence of some kind of initial demiurge from which all creation springs, a being or force which for all intents and purposes resembles God from where I stand.

Being a Deist is like being an Atheist in every way.
>>
>>27074383
This. I mean, athletics are great. Having fun playing a game is literally fun. But spending literally billions on a handful of people playing an arbitrary game is beyond me.

What is even more beyond me is the idea that some people derive self worth depending on how they're local sports team does. Even if they themselves don't even play the sport. I mean I watched Dota 2 for a while but at least I played and could pick up tips. Most football fans don't even play. Why is 'your' team winning so important? It's just a game, if you'd stop being such a cuck you could get 10x more sports-ball being played at 1/10th the cost.
>>
>>27075053
I think things like high school sports are good,just anything professional needs to be nipped in the heel.
>>
>>27075053
You're right. There's nothing fundamentally wrong with sports. It's really a positive thing, encourages bonding, teamwork, blah blah blah

But you're right about the emotional investment people put into it. I don't care anymore besides being intersted in the story lines of sports. When I was younger though I actually cared. The thing is most people don't have much going on in their lives and sports give them a way of feeling important. It's that same communal type feeling that playing sports encourages. It's absurd though because these multimillion dollar athletes have nothing in common with the average sports fan and only play for the money. Team allegience is also usually a product of childhood indoctrination (the people who actually get emotionally invested) and a need for cultural acceptance (the normies who follow sports just to fit in)
>>
>>27075222
This.Thanks for expanding and bringing new light onto this.
>>
File: 1427966971330.jpg (113 KB, 850x687) Image search: [Google]
1427966971330.jpg
113 KB, 850x687
>Your life will get progressively worse the older you get

Of course, there are exceptions, but the older you get the harder it is to correct your ways, improve yourself and dig yourself out of your rabbit hole.
>>
>>27075357
only if you're cursed with this insipid emotion called introspective.
>>
>>27075378
That's a state, you mean introspectiveness
>>
>>27074513
Can I get a (you) for a (you)?
>>
>>27075409
Sure my friend.
>>
>>27075222
>>27075053
tldr: tribalism
>>
>>27075423
Thanks famalamsam :)
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.