[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/unifeels/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 29
File: 1457331775066.jpg (991 KB, 3456x2304) Image search: [Google]
1457331775066.jpg
991 KB, 3456x2304
How is everyone holding up?
>>
>>27073883
I'm doin alright

Spring Break is tomorrow and I'm going home.
>>
File: 1438147364115.jpg (82 KB, 711x632) Image search: [Google]
1438147364115.jpg
82 KB, 711x632
>Pals with another beta, although he's peppy and numale
>QT we know isn't in class
>Wonder if she's out or busy
>Guy says nah, she just texted me, she'll be here soon
Well
>>
>>27073883
>failed a non-required class last semester
>didn't fuck my GPA up as much as I thought
>spring semester is chill af
>class 4 days a week from 1:00-4:00 PM
>all blow off classes

could be worse
>>
>>27073883
>missed 14 lectures so far this semester
>missed one piece of coursework and failing at another
>in last year and probably gonna fail my degree at the final push
>all this because depressed pre-everything tranny with no hope of ever not looking like a freak
>currently under assessment for bipolar, OCPD, BPD, PTSD, BDD, ADD and a couple of other personality disorders all at once
>terrified that the entire rest of my life I'm going to feel nothing but misery and anguish no matter what my circumstances
It's a fucking nightmare
>>
>>27074834
>14

that's like every fucking lecture, how do you fuck up so bad
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com(2).jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>tfw already graduated

Enjoy, losers
>>
killing myself soon
>>
File: my jimmies are.jpg (262 KB, 1919x1085) Image search: [Google]
my jimmies are.jpg
262 KB, 1919x1085
Med School fag here.

I hate my life and everything in it. Next time you see your doctor, blow him for the hell he went through for your sick ass.
>>
>>27075022
You just traded one form of misery for another anon.
>>
>>27074959
lmao ive been to like 5% of my lectures
>>
>>27075062
Shut your mouth bro. You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>27075099
Please, tell me about how finding a job and making an income has improved your life so much. The fact that you are here posting on this shitty board proves that you are dissatisfied with your life in some way. The truth is, that you can achieve all your goals, but you will still be haunted by grief in some form.
>>
didn't ask her out again
>>
File: RIro9ryl.jpg (84 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
RIro9ryl.jpg
84 KB, 1252x1252
Someone please fucking kill me I can't do this much longer.
>>
>>27075137
No I won't. You're just mad as fuck.
>>
>>27073883
asked a qt girl out
she said yes
we'll see how it goes
>>
>no more courses I can take during the summer
>parents will expect me to do something
>>
File: pepeboots.jpg (71 KB, 1000x658) Image search: [Google]
pepeboots.jpg
71 KB, 1000x658
I am 27 and dropped out of college. I don't know how to tell my parents.

>tfw no future
>>
>>27073883
Fucking awfully. My entire species is fucking cancer and any time it comes up and the copious flaws of it are raised, the response is always defensive, completely unjustified foolishness and sub-animal behavior. Christ I wish a comet would strike this fucking dirtball already.
>>
>>27073883
I almost had an anxiety attack in my foods/nutrition class before I had to give a presentation that was actually really short and simple, I've never felt like that before, I almost just ran out of the room
>>
Three day weekend starting tomorrow, sitting with my girlfriend, drinking wine, watching House of Cards, reading 4chan, getting some keks.

Life is pretty good. Job sucks, bit good.

How are you anon?
>>
>had to write two essays for a history class
>we had 3+ weeks to do them
>wrote them both in a few hours at the last second
>thought professor would tear them apart
>just got them back and apparently did the best in the class
fug. I would have majored in english or history if it wasn't such a shit oversaturated field.
>>
File: bullet moon.jpg (168 KB, 512x385) Image search: [Google]
bullet moon.jpg
168 KB, 512x385
>>27075185
Tbh I am pretty fucking rustled today.
>>
File: op-1.jpg (166 KB, 1280x727) Image search: [Google]
op-1.jpg
166 KB, 1280x727
The new synthesizer i ordered arrived in the mail earlier this week, I just had sex for the first time in months with a pretty girl, and now I'm having a glass of wine while playing brutal doom.
2016 is shaping up to be a good year.
>>
Living in halls. Every second night past 1-2 am i hear a different girls voice as they have violently loud sex.

Am 19 y/o kissless virgin. UK so worse.
>>
Who on /springbreak/ here?

Last day tomorrow then the weekend. I did absolutely nothing but shitposting and ordered pizzas. I kinda want to drop out. I don't see myself going back to school after this extreme laziness
>>
>>27075480
>don't have spring break til the 21st
I can't make it any longer.
>>
I've always been one of the "remember, we're all gonna make it" guys, I've tried to be positive about everything and really push myself, but I just feel like I can't do it anymore.

I'm fucking giving up, I'm having serious emotional breakdowns pretty much every day now. Not anything that I make a show of, but I find myself just lying in bed doing literally nothing and pretending to be asleep so my roommates don't try and talk to me more and more these days. I don't feel much motivation to do anything anymore, and I can't think of a single day where I haven't thought of killing myself multiple times all semester. Of course I'll never do it because I'm a fucking pussy, but I'm seriously considering buying the materials for an exit mask just so I have the option of getting drunk enough to pass out and just getting it over with.

I thought things were getting better, like I was making friends who really like me and support me, and that if anything I could carry on for them but the more days go by, the more I realize that they mean a lot more to me than I do to them. They never tell me when they're going out to do things, or even if they're just having a chill night staying in anymore. They do a ton of stuff without me, and then post about it on social media talking about how great it is having good friends. And it's not like I never try and initiate things, I'll text them and ask them if I can come over every now and again and they always say yes, and they always act like they're so happy to see me and spend time with me, but I have to wonder if that's true when they don't ever really make the effort to see if I wanna do anything. Like they just don't even think about me. Our "friendship" just feels so fucking fake.
>>27075480
My break starts on the 17th. I'm normally not a big fan of breaks, but I feel like I really need this one.
>>
I'm okay, I'm a little tired. I'm going through a rough spot but I'm trying to get through. Today's been a better day.
>>
Waiting for a train in the rain to go see cloverfield lane. Can't talk girls and I feel more and more like shit everyday.
>>
>Aw, anon, no friends and not enjoying high school? Don't worry. Once you get to University you'll have the time of your life! You'll be friends with everyone!
>Aw anon, didn't make friends and are very unhappy at university? Don't worry, you'll get your degree then go into a job where you'll have so much fun and make lots of money and get great friends and a girl friend!

Where does the lie end?
>>
>>27075631
It ends when you die.
>>
I'm actively procrastinating on a psychology paper.
Feels bad, but it shouldn't be too hard to churn it out at the last minute since it's mainly about myself.
>>
>>27075526

s i d e n i g g a
i
d
e

n
i
g
g
a

honestly just squad up more if they actually enjoy your company

friendship is a two way street but it's certainly not an even one
>>
File: 1457453572207.jpg (48 KB, 326x322) Image search: [Google]
1457453572207.jpg
48 KB, 326x322
>Spring Break
>Everyone is out partying
>I've sat in my dorm literally all week on my computer
>Growing more bored, lonely, and depressed every day
>Classes start again Monday

I plan on getting my hands on a bottle of whiskey and drinking it alone this weekend. Think it will help numb the pain?
>>
>on the quarter system at a UC so I have finals next week

>dont know how the fuck Im going to pass physics since I failed both midterms and need an A on the final to pass.
>>
Not good. 2 assignments done this weekend and I'm maybe a quarter way done with one of them. Haven't done to any of my classes in 3 days and 2 of those classes don't post shit online so I'd have to ask for someone's notes to get what we covered but I'll never actually do that.

I'm just sad all the time and can't get myself to work on anything for more than a couple minutes. Been staying up until 6 in morning for the past week or so. Need to get my sleep schedule back on track so I'm about to get really really drunk and hopefully pass out. Wish me luck friends
>>
>>27075433
I've played one of these and thought it was pretty jive but maybe I just didn't know how to use it well. How is it?
>>
>>27075764
For me, it doesn't. It's not that I get more depressed when I drink alone, it's the fact that I don't get less depressed that really bothers me.
>>
>meet this guy
>immediately we get along super well
>we find the exact same things hilarious
>he's smart
>he's really sweet
>he's funny
>he's cute
>he talks to me all the time

everything's just too perfect and it's really weirding me out
>>
>take midterm, pretty sure I failed
>check announcements from prof, he says average was 60%
>check my grade
>82%

pretty happy about that
>>
>>27075461
What uni you at senpai?
>>
>>27075856
Booze used to make me happy and stupid but recently I just get really angry when I drink. I trashed my room last weekend after drinking half a bottle of rum. Thankfully nothing expensive was broken but my rooms still a mess
>>
Currently my last semester, can't wait to move out of my shit hole town and find a town that's just like it.
>>
>>27075917
Exact same thing happened to me. 50% of the midterm was 2 questions that I had now idea how to answer so I guessed. Somehow ended up with a 86%. I genuinely think the professor mixed my exam up with someone else's
>>
>>27075856
The thing is, I only like getting drunk if there's something to do. I'm fucking bored of vidya and playing computer, and walking around my campus drunk is just gonna land me in trouble. What are some fun things to do drunk from home?
>>
>>27073883
Well so far I'm doing better than I did last semester. I fucked up and failed all my classes, so now I'm on probation. My grades have gotten lower, but they are all still above b+ so it's cool.

I still haven't made any real friends though. I always sit al by myself at lunch and it fucking sucks.

also I'm slowly hating my major. I don't really know what I should be doing with my life. I've been in school for a while now and I'm still lost in life.
>>
>>27076004
How did you fail if your grades were above b+?
>>
File: _Licking Toilet for Punishment.jpg (88 KB, 571x586) Image search: [Google]
_Licking Toilet for Punishment.jpg
88 KB, 571x586
>>27075022

The misery of school is NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING compared to the misery of The Real World.

trust me Anon, I'm a lot olrder than you
>>
>had to write an essay on moment we changed how we think
>write about time I went to Magic: The gathering National championship
>no one likes it because its about gaming
>Only person to get an A
>Now people ask me to help them write their essays

Should have just gone to an online college and been a degenerate.
>>
>>27075854
Well it's pretty much what I was looking for, which was a portable all-in-one DAW.
I travel a lot for work, and I have a lot of downtime in the car or just waiting on site, so I wanted something that would allow me to be creative and productive with that time.
There is a bit of a learning curve, but it's really impressive the amount of different features they packed into a small device. The tape recorder and tape speed stuff is especially cool.
Compared to a computer DAW, of course it's a bit limited, but I find those give you so many parameters to tweak that you tend to lose inspiration and never finish a work of music.

It was expensive, but worth it, I'd say.
>>
>get accepted into a master's program
>worried that if I end up teaching a class as a T.A., I won't know/remember all the info off memory
>>
>>27075833

Wow, sounds like me back in college.
Then I got a worthless degree and waited tables for a few years until I went back and got another degree.

> it never ends, bro
>>
File: 1425950639407.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1425950639407.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
Any robots in med school?

Should I take anatomy before the MCAT?

How rough are the interviews?

What was your GPA when you applied?

Should I take BioChem or Analytical Chem?
>>
Professor just sent out a mass email to the class saying he noticed "a lot of students have been cheating on math homework assignments, some copying verbatum and others reading a solution manual online and then trying to write it in their own words without even knowing what they're saying" and "this is completely unacceptable and we will discuss it as a group on Monday."

I never copied word for word, but I used an online solution manual and then tried to rewrite the solutions in my own words.

I also JUST got put on probation for another cheating scandal.

How fucked am I?
I can't even move. I'm terrified until Monday.

I'm thinking to bring in all my notes for the homework, which would be like 50 pages cause I worked with 2 tutors to do it as well, to try and show him that I'm not cheating. But I have seen the solution manual before and I more than likely fit into that second category.

Help me please. What can I do?

What would you do in this situation?
>>
>>27076072

That's the least of your worries--a friend of mine was a TA for a comparative literature class.

> she taught one book that she never even read

> all the little shits will be on their phones anyway during your class and not paying attention
>>
>>27075992
You're kind of out of luck here. You can try to find a show to watch and come up with your own drinking game for it, but doing that alone feels pretty lame when I try and do it. At some point, no matter what it is that I'm actually doing, getting drunk alone just makes me wish I had someone to get drunk with.
>>
File: 030215-ap-drseuss-3-img[1].jpg (117 KB, 578x730) Image search: [Google]
030215-ap-drseuss-3-img[1].jpg
117 KB, 578x730
>>27075592
>Waiting for a train, in the rain, to go see cloverfield lane
>>
>>27075310
Fuck you normie. Frank Underwood gets shot. Claire underwood becomes VP. They start a war in the middle east.
>>
>>27076107
Please help. Anyone.
For whatever reason when I get like this, my legs go numb and I get extremely nervous.
I try to masturbate or something to calm down but I can't even get it up because I get so worried.
>>
>>27076026
I meant I failed last year. For this semester I started with all A+ but my depression is coming back and its fucked me up a lot.

My grades are still all B+ and I have a few more weeks of school left, so I still have a chance to bring them up
>>
>>27076107
Fuck I hate shit like that. I'm in computer science and I fucking suck at it so I'm always using bits of code I find online and reworking them. In 3 separate occasions, professors have gone on tirades about how they've found a ton of people cheating and it's absolutely terrifying. Like a sinking feeling in my stomach and I can feel myself wanting to cry in the middle of class

I haven't actually been caught yet though anon. Maybe you'll be ok too
>>
>>27075461

20yo UK virgin here, not kissless but never had a sober/not in a club kiss so it doesn't mean much. does the sex thing really bother you? like getting laid in and of itself isn't that hard provided you're willing to get drunk, hit up a club and probably lower your standards.

if it's loneliness then i cant help with that sorry, its just fucking shite and sucks
>>
File: 1445835477303.jpg (99 KB, 312x560) Image search: [Google]
1445835477303.jpg
99 KB, 312x560
>tfw GPA is slipping
>>
File: akari_hyperventilation.gif (499 KB, 500x393) Image search: [Google]
akari_hyperventilation.gif
499 KB, 500x393
Guys I went to school in order to become a History teacher. History is an easy ass major so no problems with grades. It's just that I've lost all that passion I went into college with. After two years now I hate my major, classmates, teachers, and loath the idea of teaching. I suck dick at math and chemistry so I can't imagine I'd make it in a STEM field. Wat do senpai?
>>
>>27076107
>I'm thinking to bring in all my notes for the homework, which would be like 50 pages cause I worked with 2 tutors to do it as well, to try and show him that I'm not cheating
do this. tell him that you've also looked at the solution manual and won't do it again
>>
>>27076107
Is looking at the solution manual at all a violation of some code for you?

If not, I would think you're fine as long as you're not copying word for word. I've done the same thing and I've found that it's always a good personal rule to never write anything down if you don't really understand it because if you can understand it, you can write it differently enough that it won't look like you're cheating. I've also found that sometimes, it helps to throw in a small error somewhere in an assignment that obviously anyone copying from a solution manual would never do.
>>
>>27076245
I wish I could get a history degree without only having options to work in academia afterwards. I know that's dumb but I just loving history lectures and hate hate hate the work
>>
>>27076209
This, exactly.

That sinking feeling.
I'm pretty positive that despite reworking the material, my math answers didn't make perfect sense. So there's a good chance that he thinks I fall under that.

What can I do then?

If I bring in like 50 pages worth of notes, including all the math problems on the homeworks worked out in the notes to show that I can do them, and also mention that I took notes from my tutors and basically asked my tutors for the main ideas to solve the problems, would that work?

I also have the fact that for a lot of the problems, I just left parts of it blank (gaps in logic) or just didn't do the problem at all if I didn't understand it at all, so I have that argument, because I'm pretty sure my homework grade was already low.

What should I do?

I just said I just got put on probation for a cheating scandal today, but that time I admitted to everything and it was clear so I took the punishment. With this, I don't know.

How can you prove it if my answer looks nothing almost nothing like the one online, but the mathematical logic is just the same?
>>
File: akari_sad.jpg (80 KB, 1114x960) Image search: [Google]
akari_sad.jpg
80 KB, 1114x960
>>27076245
ayyyyy someone saved the gif I posted, that's my filename :^)

>>27073883
am not holding up well, haven't turned up to uni in a month
>>
>>27075631
Me again.

I know I'm boring but I don't know how to change this

I've started reading more, dressing better, looking better, started hobbies etc. but it's not enough

No one talks to me for more than a minute before they get that fucking look on their face, then they never talk to me again
>>
>>27076107
You'll be fine.

***this is an original comment***
>>
>>27076107
>>27076200
The thing to do is to just show up and be prepared to be honest and show humility. Do you think he's going to single you out in front of everyone or something? Even if he knows that you did what you did and decides to talk to you personally about it (and if "a lot" of students were cheating and you're not even sure whether you were, I doubt he will pay much mind to you), you just have to acknowledge that what you did was wrong and be honest and show humility. Don't try to defend yourself by showing him your notes or something, that would be immature. Just acknowledge that the professor is right and you have made a mistake. If he punishes you, he punishes you, and you just have to take it gracefully. Everything you could have done to prevent this situation is already behind you, so for the moment just be passive, and for the future be proactive and learn from this.
>>
>>27076286
See >>27076300

It's a violation, yeah. But my thing was that I was taking parts of the proof and just rewriting all the actual words, or putting sentences in different orders, etc.

i.e. whenever there is a "thus" in the solutions I would write something like "so it should be clear from the above that ..."
And stuff like that.

But as a result, there's a lot of logical gaps in my paper and he almost certainly thinks I looked at the solution manual online.

So if I just bring in my notes like I said, will that probably solve it?

I'm terrified because after this other cheating scandal I just got on probation for now they said "there must be absolutely NO question that all work from this point forward is your own. You have no credibility anymore so it is on you to make it absolutely clear that everything you turn in is your own."
I'm terrified.

But if he says "many students cheated" and "we need to discuss this as a group on Monday because something must be done."

Does that mean it's probably not as bad for each individual student?
Or does that mean he's really going to go to a student conduct office and turn in all the students he suspects??
>>
>>27076200
don't worry so much anon :) they'll be trying to nab the students who actually did put in no effort. this is more likely than not an empty threat of some sort to scare people into doing their own work. if they do come after you then show them your notes etc that you mentioned. you did absolutely nothing wrong and nothing will happen to you!

>>27076209
LOL everyone copies/pastes code in compsci. compsci isn't just about programming, it's about figuring out how to solve problems. syntax is secondary like why would you ever memorize syntax it's a waste of time

the prof was probably upset about people not actually putting thought into their assignments.

why are you in CS if your'e not good at it?
>>
>>27076330
Also I genuinely cannot believe how people have friends when they go to lectures

like it's something that I find to be definitely impossible. This shouldn't happen. The subjects they select, timetables they select and the nature of lectures means that the times are random and you can't talk during them

No one looks at me or says anything to me all day, and then these people somehow become friends? What the fuck
>>
Math major here
Want to fucking blow my brains out
That's all
>>
>>27076359
But I'm on probation for cheating. That's why.

No, last time I was honest and showed humility and it put me in this probation where I am now. But that time there was pretty undeniable evidence that I'd asked for help online.

This time I am really not sure.
>>
File: 0tzR15c.gif (697 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
0tzR15c.gif
697 KB, 480x270
>>27076320
It's a good gif anon, thanks. I have a modest collection of akari pictures/gifs on my phone so I can always be ready to remind people that she is best girl
>>
>>27076330
different anon here.

see, i have a feeling you arent understanding this. being interesting is not something you can work towards like learning a language or acquireing a skill. it comes naturally from a person being curious about others and the world around them.
from what i read here it seems like you pick up new hobbies for the sake of picking up a hobby and not because you really are interested in the matter.
>>
>>27075461
>>27075926

yes lad tell us which uni you're at
<--- soton

didn't expect any other robots to have a sleeping pattern as damaged as mine
>>
>>27076403
Me too.

I'm >>27076416

I want to blow them out too, every day.
>>
>>27076372
Because there are jobs in the field and I was decent enough at programming in high school and in first year. Now shit's harder, I haven't improved at all and it feels like I'm too invested in this to change

I'm aware that we aren't supposed to memorize syntax but it's still fucking terrifying when I hear that the prof is failing 20% of the class for cheating when I know I based the design of my assignment onshit I found online and took some code from there. It's hard to tell what they're going to catch and care about sometimes
>>
>>27076403
>The proof is trivial
>the proof is left as an exercise for the reader
>it follow from simple observation...
>>
File: Capture.png (216 KB, 218x511) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
216 KB, 218x511
>>27076330

The expression I was talking about is a cross between these two, I don't know exactly what it's called
>>
>>27076214
not the person you replied to but that sounds like p. good advice, I am also a 19 year old virgin who got rejected by my course crush 2 months ago

it really, really hurts
and she was my friend
and I don't speak to her any more
and I'm so, so, so lonely
>>
>>27076432
Am I doomed to be alone forever and watch others enjoy themselves while I'm miserable?

Also does anyone know the name of the sound where you're around other people talking but you zone out and then it forms like a noise that's a mixed up combination of everyone talking but you can't understand any of it?
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 800x388
>>27076437
Bham here, 3 hours till an exam, stayed up all night playing vidya and watching anime. My life just needs to end desu senpai.
>>
>>27075433
>>27075854
As some one with absolutely no musical talent or experience, things like this look interesting. How hard are they to learn?
>>
>>27076452
ah that makes sense. it probably isn't too late to change your major if CS is making you really miserable. what courses are you taking this semester?

yeah I understand how that would make you panic. but I'm sure you know that there is a finite number of solutions for the assignment problem you had to solve so a lot of people's answers will be the same. so there is some expected overlap between your solution and the solutions people write about online.

if it's a programming assignment then just make sure you comment your code so that they know you understand why you're doing what you're doing. if it's more like a written thing then even if you find solutions on the internet, do your best to understand them until you can follow the logic completely on your own. then write down your solution.

seriously anon, don't panic. it's not you that the prof is after. when profs talk about copying they don't mean some elaborate scheme, it is literally just students copying and pasting EVERYTHING from a solution they find online without bothering to even look over it
>>
>>27076519
I wish that happened to me more often. I hate having to listen to other people's conversations. They make me hate myself and them. I want that shit muffled
>>
>>27076369
>But my thing was that I was taking parts of the proof and just rewriting all the actual words, or putting sentences in different orders, etc.
First off, I would say stop doing this. You should pretty much only use the solution manual for a helping hand if you get stuck on a specific step or to check your work at the end of the problem (meaning you only look at the answer and not the steps taken to get there).
>So if I just bring in my notes like I said, will that probably solve it?
I mean, that's not proof you didn't cheat, but it's at least proof you're putting effort in.
>Does that mean it's probably not as bad for each individual student?
Yeah, if this is the first time he's brought it up in class then consider it a warning. Most professors aren't trying to actively fuck people over, so he's not gonna go through and single people out, but you have pretty much no room to fuck up with him anymore.
>>27076396
Also I genuinely cannot believe how people have friends when they go to lectures
This always puzzles me too.
>>27076403
Same here. I'm >>27075526, and I realized I was in deep shit when I couldn't motivate myself to do my math hw even though I'm interested in the topics. While I'm here though, what exactly are you other math majors planning to do with your degrees? I thought for a while that I wanted to be an actuary but my grades aren't even good enough to get an internship, so I'm feeling pretty fucked on that front.
>>
>>27076533
what do you study bham lad?
>>
>>27076214
I'm 5'6 so it's impossible for me to get laid. There is virtually nothing I can do. I'm also in good shape from lifting, and I'm still a KHV. Clubs are unthinkable, for me.

Be happy you're not a manlet, lads. It is the worst affliction that any man could have, even worse than being paralyzed, blind, deaf, or having Down's Syndrome.
>>
>joined a new class 3 weeks late because I was failing the higher up class and this one was a prerequisite which I had taken before but only gotten a C in
>forced to take midterm without ever having been to a lecture yet because of late joining
>failed the test
>professor tells me please drop his class
>crying, break down and explain that I only have enough money to pay for me and my fiancee's insurance for 2 more semesters and need this class, not offered next semester, as a requirement to graduate
>>
File: left alone.png (87 KB, 736x627) Image search: [Google]
left alone.png
87 KB, 736x627
just started second year and i can't figure out how people even make friends at this age. i could definitely try harder but i'm too afraid other people won't like me or won't care.
>>
>>27076588
but listen lad, there's a guy at my uni, can't be more than 5'3, he's clever as all hell too

he got a girlfriend 3 days into semester 1 as a fresher, he's not in shape either, he's slightly chubby

there is hope for you boy, everyone gets height insecurities mate, I am 5'10 and I got rejected by a girl 5'11 and it left me depressed for weeks, I resented my height then. Any girl basic enough to not like you because of your height is not worth your time at all.
>>
>>27076486

it is, seriously. im reasonably muscular (also kinda overweight) and am an energetic dancer so those work in my favour, but i'm still pathetic enough to post here and i have had opportunities to lose virginity a few times

my condolences friend. i'm in a weird situation with course crush/friend. i already said how i felt and asked her out and she said she'd imagined something maybe happening down the line but she wasn't over her ex atm.

i'm not sure i believe her desu
nothings gonna happen
slowly accepting
we hung out tonight
good at the time but hollow after
something i've learned over the last year
uncertainty is even worse than no
>>
>>27076583
But like I said, if I mention that I worked it out with my tutor and it's possible that my tutor went online or something, and I have the correct explanations for how to do the problems all written in my notes, that would kind of explain I think.
>>
>>27076588

nah m8 i'm 5'7 so i know the struggle. it is still possible, srs. i wouldn't lie to a fellow manlet
>>
>>27076585
Elec eng, i applied to do history but the 4chins convinced me it was women studies tier, im such a miserable cuck for letting some autists decide my future.
>>
>>27076629
shut up you fucking manlet stop giving him false hope. no respectable and confident woman would ever look twice at a manlet
>>
>>27076547
You're probably right. I just can't believe that someone would be so stupid as to not change it at all and I get paranoid. Plus all the CS professors here really hype up their anti-cheating software but I think that's more for checking if we copy of each other, rather than shit we find online

Also the problem is that there's nothing for me to change majors to. I have no interests except for history and that's not viable unless I want to spend the rest of my life in academia(which I really fucking don't). If I drop out of CS, I drop out of uni altogether and I have absolutely zero ideas on what I would do. That's too much uncertainty for me to handle. It's too scary so I'm stuck here, in a program I hate more with each passing day
>>
>>27076628
Study abroad if you can and take as easy of classes as you can while you're abroad. I know the stereotypes with it but still, if you just do it it's by far the most enjoyable, memorable part of college.
>>
>>27076588
>I'm 5'6 so it's impossible for me to get laid.
Stop believing 4chan memes. Plenty of short guys get laid.
>>27076653
Yeah, all in all you should be clear. Just don't do it again.
>>
>uni started two weeks ago
>been working on professional arrangements all two weeks
>just got approached to start working on a professional team
>will now need to keep grades up along with consistent contributions with these people
>still tfw no gf
at least i'm studying for free
>>
After a tutorial a girl stayed behind to ask the young-ish male professor a question about an essay as I was walking out, it was just him and her left in the room as I left

The thought of her trying to form a relationship with him really pissed me off and annoyed me for the entire day. Is this normal?
>>
>>27076588
>worse than being paralyzed, deaf, or blind
Fucking kek, calm the fuck down.

See
>>27076629
>>27076658

And stop letting memes ruin your life
>>
>>27076674
>alone in a country not knowing anyone and basically stuck in the same situation except possibly with a language barrier
i don't think i have the willpower to face the reality of just how lonely i would be without my family, but thanks for the advice. i don't have enough money to go abroad anyway.
>>
>>27076720
A lot of people seem to say that but I wouldn't be completely sure..
For me, my whole life was about that experience. You get to wander a foreign country. Something about it was just so special to me, but I don't know if it's the same for everyone.

I met my fiancee there too.

I understand though.
>>
>>27076670
trust me anon, people are definitely capable of being that stupid

the software they talk about is impressive but it's not going to pick up on anything that isn't obvious. it's a scare tactic, I mean, they do have the software but it's not as bad as you would think. the thing about CS is that it's so easy to just copy shit from online or from other people because when your code gets tested it either works or it doesn't work, you know? that's why you have to comment

>history
do you have any room for electives? take a lighter CS courseload next sem and take a history course for fun.

you could also talk to your advisor (your faculty or department should have one) about alternative options. you could be a part-time student and use your free time to find a job or network. networking is super important now because basically everyone has a CS degree. try getting internships with small startups or even try for bigger companies if you want. just literally be a slut in a professional sense lol

and try your best to find something that you like to do. I spent my first two years of uni severely depressed and with chronic pain and my ex boyfriend dumped me right before final exams one semester so I thought I hated my program too, but now I join clubs that interest me and take electives in, like, philosophy or something because that's always been fun for me and I'm much happier for it :)
>>
>>27076538
it will take a bit of effort but they can be as easy or hard as you want. the OP-1 is a bit unique in terms of workflow, but you could easily become proficient enough to pump out jams in a few months. making 'good' jams would be another thing entirely, so treat it as a hobby and you will have fun.
>>
File: uqFfQTm.gif (418 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
uqFfQTm.gif
418 KB, 500x275
>in Organic Chem
>professor changed a week before class starts
>chinese lady with a crazy accent
>she is super unapproachable
>if you ask her a question she'll rephrase the question back to you in a "How do you not know this" manner
>average exam grade is 55% with no curve
>somehow manage to pull 80%'s on my first two exams and do well in labs
>only four people (not including myself) have higher than a C
>my buddy who is in the same class sends me a snapchat of the professor we have and the professor we were SUPPOSED to have during office hours
>our professor is doing work on the computer while the other professor has a group of like 10 students around her in a circle and they're all laughing and smiling

Fuck my life. I'm really regretting taking all my electives over the summer and spring of last year.

Is Orgo II harder than I? I have to take it over the summer.

>>27076674
>want to study abroad
>the college I'm transferring to only lets you study in Turkey, Taiwan, China, Ethiopia and Chile (only one I'm kind of interested in)

>my local CC had better study abroad options that this
>>
>>27076583
403 here, I don't even know what I want to do either, my grades are completely fucked. I like math but I'm so unmotivated to care, I might just apply to random jobs
>>
>>27076773
I am taking a history elective right now. It's the only class I enjoy. The lectures are probably the best part of my week, although I hate the work we have to do. I'm terrible at essays

I have been trying to find a summer job that's CS related but I've just lost all motivation at this point. After 20 job applications and 2 failed interviews I've just given up. One of them was in bum fuck nowhere(town with less than a thousand people) for a company without a single person in IT and I was 1 of 2 interview applicants. That was the best chance I was going to get and I fucked it up

Sorry if I'm being too negative, I seriously appreciate all the advice. Thanks anon
>>
>>27073883
>tfw needed to make straight As this semester to avoid getting kicked out
>can't focus on work or study
>got Cs and shit on midterms
who else /future NEET/ here?
>>
is anyone /commuter/ here
>>
Just finished 2nd week of 2nd year of Mech. Eng and i have absolutely no fucks to give and have no initiative for self study yet ive been fucked up 3 times already.

Its really bad because this year is going to be so much harder.
>>
File: 1456781510009.gif (1 MB, 640x358) Image search: [Google]
1456781510009.gif
1 MB, 640x358
I just failed calc 2. Whenever I tried to study or do homework I'd just get angry and take a nap so when the final came I didn't know anything. My GPA is low enough that I'm going to have to appear before some important people and appeal to not get kicked out. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life.
>>
>>27076961
I'm pretty much in the same boat except if I drop out I'm so fucked it's not even funny.
The best thing that can happen to me now is that I get hit by a bus and get to sue.
>>
>>27075261
just put down the thesaurus, I promise middle school gets better
>>
>>27077017
me on the right by the way
>>
>>27075059
About to start in the fall boiii. What's so bad about it?
>>
File: image_3_0.jpg (88 KB, 638x478) Image search: [Google]
image_3_0.jpg
88 KB, 638x478
>tfw go to New college of Florida
>tfw will never make friends
>>
File: thismad.png (25 KB, 669x449) Image search: [Google]
thismad.png
25 KB, 669x449
GTA here.

All you freshmen taking Comp aren't cute, funny or original. Write your shit and get out.
>>
>tfw start in fall
> put major down as CS
>enjoy history so much more

I don't know what to major in anymore
>>
>>27075895
asl? blow him.
>>
>>27076037
tbqh you can get alot of free drugs for doing their homework
>>
>>27077153
Was in the exact same position 2 years ago. If you're going to change do it soon anon. Talk to an advisor or something. I was too autistic to and now I'm regretting it
>>
>>27076938
lol yeah essays are tough! yeah it can be frustrating but like I said, you just gotta be a slut in a professional way. about that job you didn't get, if you apply for a job and end up getting rejected then that means there was at least one person better than you. this job is no different, that guy had the exact same chance of being more qualified than you as any other guy would.

I don't know what else to tell you other than work on your skills in your spare time. maybe try making an app? do something on your own, tech companies will like to see initiative

you're not being too negative, don't worry! sending you hugs. I know how it feels to be burnt out, just do your best to take it easy

>>27077162
lol someone actually responded
19/f/canada
>blow him
I dunno about that anon I think i should probably at least hold his hand first
>>
>>27076100
w2c quadratic formula leggings
>>
>>27077219
I feel like I enjoy the idea of CS more than actual programming
I just really like the more theory driven less practical things that involve interesting lectures and discussions like History or Economics

But I've had hardcore STEM shoved down my throat
Man I don't even know what success is or if I even want or need it. I don't really want the big house new car lifestyle .
>>
>>27077221
>>27077221
I know doing a project on my own is the best way to improve myself and give companies a reason to pick me out of the horde of CS students but I can't even build up the motivation to work on school related stuff right now, let alone a personal project. Maybe if I can get my shit together I'll try and do something but for now I'm just trying to not fail any more of my classes

Huh we're actually the same age and both canadian. Is it too personal for me to ask which uni you do to?

Also you should totally blow him. Sucking dick is surprisingly fun
>>
>>27073883
>tfw graduated 7 years ago
>life has been shit since
>tfw you'll never make your move on the one.
>tfe youll never go back.
>>
>>27077340
Do something you're excited about! make some sort of history-related app idk. if you like what you're doing then you'll do well at it

honestly if you're not looking to go further in academia, don't worry about your grades too much.

I go to McGill what about you anon?

>you should totally blow him
I think I'll just stick to talking to him and then coming home and crying about how he'll never be my qtbf
>>
>>27073883
5% assignment
didn't do it
didn't go to my midterm too which was 25% of the course

I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing
Death when
>>
>>27077395
Well I'm not worrying about straight As but I still need to pass. I've already failed one course this semester and I'd rather not fail another

Guelph. It's alright I guess. I don't have to deal with french people at least
>>
>>27077465
yeah that makes sense. a friend of mine goes to guelph! isn't it really big on biomed/lifesci stuff though?

>french people
lol everyone downtown speaks english pretty much thank god. I actually lost all my french since moving here because I never use it
>>
File: CcWubYEVIAAeNw7.jpg (48 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
CcWubYEVIAAeNw7.jpg
48 KB, 800x450
Gonna withdraw from all of my classes in the next week. I fell for the CS meme and I'm just not good enough for it. I wasted 4 years of my life going through shitty general ed courses and ignoring my major classes because I was scared. If I knew how hard it was going to be and how shitty the department was I would have changed my major years ago, but it's too late now. I just assumed CS was the obvious choice since all I do is sit on my PC.

Anyway, I have no idea what's going to happen now, if I'm going to go back in the fall or become a full blown NEET... my entire life is up in the air right now. Even still, I'm much less stressed than I was. A lot of weight's been lifted off my shoulders, I guess.
>>
File: 1433758565779.jpg (875 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1433758565779.jpg
875 KB, 1920x1080
>librarian is being really nice to me
>get so weirded out that I can't visit the library anymore
>keeping up with all my work, actually studying and it's paying off
>spring break is first week of april and I have enough money saved up to go on a trip by myself
>still depressed despite doing all the normie solutions to feeling better (eat better, exercise, talk to people, etc)
>tfw everything is going great for you and you have everything you thought you wanted/needed but you're still depressed
>tfw you don't know where your life is headed and you don't really care

The fact that I can easily give up everything and run away or die is comforting.
>>
>>27077491
Yeah it has a big veterinary/agriculture program as well. CS is pretty fucking underfunded as a result. Half of our labs are full of broken, ancient equipment. It's a nice town though. I needed a change from the GTA. Hated it there

I was in french immersion for 12 goddamn years and I couldn't speak a single sentence in french anymore. Fuck that language
>>
>>27077286
>Man I don't even know what success is or if I even want or need it. I don't really want the big house new car lifestyle
I know this feel all too well man. I just want to be self-sufficient, to be able to live my life without needing to ask anyone for any help financially. I've been friends with some relatively wealthy people in the past and I can't even imagine wanting a house as large as theirs.
>>27077395
I know it's a dumb cultural taboo but just ask him out, honestly. If he's a single guy and you're not fat or horribly ugly and he seems to like your company, just the fact that you're asking him out will probably stroke his ego enough to say yes and give you a chance.
>>
>>27076668
alright then just stay bitter and alone your whole life

also even if you happen to be tall and alone it's because you're ugly on the inside and you are a fucking memelord retard

the end.
>>
>>27077504
why not go talk to a career counsellor? im sure your college has some kid of resource for this typee of thing.
>>
>>27077555
>why not go talk to a career counsellor?

You do realize where we are, right? I can't even answer the phone. I've been in my room for weeks.
>>
>>27076634
no is still pretty bad lad, you start to feel uncertain about all the times you fucked up opportunities

I was literally in my crushes room, on her bed, under a blanket, shoulder to shoulder for 4 hours and I didn't make a move because I was terrified of getting rejected before the 5 exams I had that week.

I regret not just kissing her on the cheek or finding her hand so much that it causes me to stop walking in the street and just stare into space. It's almost physical pain not knowing whether I had a chance and fucked it up.
>>
>>27077538
I just feel like most people are going after big numbers for the sake of it, a lot of people around me comparing salaries for various majors and anything lower than 60k is terrible to them
>>
>>27077566
stop being an excuse making faggot and shoot off an email then.
>>
File: 1457226361680.png (177 KB, 367x321) Image search: [Google]
1457226361680.png
177 KB, 367x321
>>27077582
FUCK YOU I HAVEN'T CHECKED MY UNI EMAIL IN WEEKS OUT OF FEAR, THIS SHIT ISN'T EASY
>>
>>27077596
write them a physical letter and make your mom mail it for you.
>>
>>27077569

oh yeah no still sucks, and that sounds awful. sorry lad
>>
>>27077533
you should have gone to waterloo! I wasn't in immersion but I took French in the IB program

>>27077538
I know I probably should, and he really seems like he likes me, like he's always finding some reason to touch my hands and I catch him looking at me all the time like if someone to my left is talking and then they stop and someone to my right starts talking he will look at left as they're talking, turn his head, pause to look at me, then look at right as they talk and I think those are signs that someone likes you but I might also have something on my face or clothes

I dunno though I have a really fucked up sense of self worth especially appearance wise, I was kind of ugly for most of my life

I dunno I'd probably just fuck up on a date with him anyway I don't even know how to go on a date the whole idea just puts me off

and even if we were to get in a relationship he would just eventually figure out how lame I am and that would be humiliating
>>
>>27077615
They'll probably want to respond to me in person or on the phone. Can't let that happen desu
>>
>>27077569
that sucks, i know that feeling though anon. i've been there so many times, its even worse when the girl is trying to kiss you or is getting naked and you just puss out

at this point i've come to accept that whenever this happens, it was never meant to be. if i was really that into the girl, i would have made a move, and it's really her fault for not making me more comfortable.
>>
I'm in love with the girl who lives across from me. However, she has a boyfriend, is extremely faithful (which is probably the biggest turn on), and even if she was single I wouldn't have a remote chance.

She just started talking to me, and we've been neighbors for over half a year. I don't know what to do, I can't stop thinking about her, and I feel like I'm gonna get caught if I keep Facebook stalking her. My friends know I wanna fuck her, but they think it's all in good bantz, but I think I've legitimately fallen for her.
Help me. How do wizards do it?
>>
>>27077660
so, then when are you killing yourself then? i mean you have given up completely right?
no that's too mean. anon, its your choiuce to be a layabout. youll almost certainly regret it. put some effort into you life while you have the opportunity, if that means getting treatment for your issues before you go back,i think you should go for it.
>>
>no motivation to study or try
>if I do study feel like I'm a tryhard and doing more than everyone else who just gets it naturally
>falling behind with every passing week
>in way too deep
>if Uni doesn't work out no clue what else I'll do

just fuck it all up desu senpai
>>
>>27077657
if he's a robot then he wants you to be lame, relationships are all about being comfortable enough to be lame around each other

honestly times are changing, a lot of guys these days refuse to date a woman unless she asks him out
>>
>>27077710
>so, then when are you killing yourself then?
I'm too afraid.

>so, then when are you killing yourself then? i mean you have given up completely right?
No, not really. I'm just waiting for my life to take off, which is never going to happen, I know that.

>if that means getting treatment for your issues before you go back,i think you should go for it.
If I could I would, but mental help costs money and that's something I don't have.
>>
>>27077657
Grades weren't good enough. They only take smart people and I'm well aware of my mediocrity

Weird hearing a girl having these doubts. I guess y'all are people too after all. I know it's hard and I probably wouldn't have the guts in your shoes, but you should just go for it. Sounds like he's interested and you have more to gain than you have to lose
>>
>2 spots opening up in my flatshare from September
>Posted an ad to tinternet, this 23yo french qt responded wanting to come look around
>She comes over, it literally the most perfect person I've ever met
I can't stop thinking about her lads, it's been 4 days and she hasn't responded back yet :(
>>
>>27077709
Look at porn, fap a lot, don't leave the house. Yes you will probably cry and think about her while you do it. No, it doesn't get any better.
>>
>lectures starts 4 days ago
>skip tuesday lectures cause of laziness
>skip today lectures cause of sleep deptrivation
>these lectures were about PChem and OChem
>I already feel like I cant keep it up

FUCK ME
FUCK MY INSOMNIA
FUCK EVERYTHING
>>
>>27077750
be your own advocate, they usual have mental health services on campus. oh, wait, your are an excus making bitch. nvm
>>
File: 1434862822294.jpg (11 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
1434862822294.jpg
11 KB, 258x195
>>27077719
>>27077657
ok turbo stacies you can leave now. just reading your NON PROBLEMS makes me SICK
>>
>>27077777
Good job anon. I'm proud of you
>>
>>27077719
I don't think he's a robot. he's pretty outgoing. not chad but like one of those really wholesome people you know? just like an all-around good person. he's smart and plays instruments and does sports and is totally chill about everything and he is genuinely a sweet guy

like, it's just super easy to be around him. around other crushes i get really stressed out but it's easy for me to talk to this guy

>>27077753
lol grades don't equal intelligence. I go to McGill and I have met a million stupid people here.

"girls are people" is a pretty strange thing to see on this board! I know I'm a giant pussy and nothing will happen

>>27077800
I wish I were stacey! all problems are relative. you don't think about having internet access or food or water, but those are very real problems for someone else. it doesn't make yours any less "real"
>>
>spring break
>had homework due yesterday
>didn't start it
>6 hours before it's due, professor extends the due date by a whole week
I fucking love this man
>>
>>27077789
Look, I'm embarrassed for fucking it up so hard. I hate being judged, that's why I'm doing everything I can to avoid going back to that hellhole. I don't want to see my professor's faces, I don't want to see student's faces, I don't even want to see the fucking Uni itself. Yes, I'm making excuses, but when you're so screwed in the head what else can you do? It's not like I don't want help, but the problems themselves are holding me back from getting that help. How is that not fucked?
>>
Smoking a cigarette on a cool, wet night by myself.
Cop just passed by and said hi. It's a no smoking campus.
Am I gonna get arrested, desu?
>>
>>27077777
nice original digits
>>
>>27077838
its called your think youre important enough for people to give a fuck. no one cares you bitch, everyone fucks up in college at least once.

anyway, get over yourself and get help.
>>
>>27077581
Yeah, that's what it seems like to me. It also seems like it's always the people who come from pretty well-off backgrounds are the ones who want more and more money. I come from a pretty lower middle class background and didn't really have any luxuries growing up, not even video game consoles or a computer, so maybe that has something to do with why I don't desire too much.
>>27077569
>I was literally in my crushes room, on her bed, under a blanket, shoulder to shoulder for 4 hours and I didn't make a move because I was terrified of getting rejected before the 5 exams I had that week.
Fuck, man. That sounds awful. I can't say I've ever been in that exact moment, but I've had some similarly awful ones.
>>27077657
I mean, I definitely understand what you mean and have some of those same self-worth issues with regards to my appearance, so I don't mean to disparage you or anything. I've been pretty sure girls have liked me in the past (and later found out I was right) but that fear of not being good enough never really goes away, it seems.
>>27077684
> i've been there so many times, its even worse when the girl is trying to kiss you or is getting naked and you just puss out
This, I have been through, and it's the worst. There was one day, I was just laying in bed with a girl watching some TV or something. At one point, she just pulls my arm around her and I guess we were cuddling for a little bit. A little bit later, we're talking and I kind of sit up and she sits up with me and starts like kissing my arm or something, then she literally put the offer on the table and made it clear all she wanted was casual sex, and I turned her down. Not because I really didn't want to fuck her, but because of a ton of other issues about my confidence and stuff.
>>27077716
Yep, pretty much same here.
>>27077777
Checked.
>>
>>27077833
Well intelligence sure as fuck helps with grades. I tried to get into waterloo but they rejected people with better grades than me. The only guy I knew who got in was genius at Math who got 100s in everything

It's hard to see that girls are people when the stacys are such giant cunts. Makes it very easy to hate women as a whole sometimes
>>
>>27077893
>Not because I really didn't want to fuck her, but because of a ton of other issues about my confidence and stuff.

i've come to realize that those aren't confidence issues, they are real concerns. fearing her turning on you is not your fault, fearing inability to perform is not your fault, fearing social backlash is not your fault, etc, so don't feel too bad about it anon
>>
>>27077777
Thanks for the advice man

Your holy quints tell the truth. Time to fap, think about her, tell myself I'm going to spill my heart out to her, dont, and cry
>>
>>27077893
yeah. not looking forward to having to live with it forever

>>27077934
Waterloo is pretty tough to get into but I'm sure it has its fair share of idiots. intelligence doesn't help as much as work ethic for getting good grades

yeah I can see how that might skew your perspective a bit
>>
>>27077878
Not that I disagree but why can you not say so in a nicer way? I know this isn't the place to expect a "safe space" or anything but I've never understood why people feel the desire to be rude on the internet to someone that didn't even do anything to you.
>>27077838
I get what you mean man. A couple of weeks ago I was feeling pretty low and finally got the nerve to call my school's counseling center and set up an appointment to talk about anxiety and depression. I wanted to get it done that day but they don't so same day appointments, and they didn't have any spots when I was free the next day so I had to settle for two days later. By the time it came around, I was so anxious about what they might say to me that I just sat in bed and didn't go, and I've been too nervous to try again since. I'm not trying to be a hypocrite since I'm well aware that I'm not taking my own advice, but you really should take the plunge and go for it. If you're like me and you find talking about things on /r9k/ at least somewhat therapeutic, it'll mean a lot more to actually talk to someone in real life about it. Just try to remember that the counselor you end up talking to is NOT really a part of your life in that if you do feel like you ended up embarrassing yourself or regretting it, you never have to see him/her again and can just go on with your life how it was.
>>27077956
Yeah, I try and tell myself stuff like this, but I always feel like I just shouldn't care so much. I should just do what I want to do without thinking about what others will think, so long as my actions aren't hurting anybody. I just can't let go of the fear of the people close to me judging me for whatever reason.
>>
>>27074618
girls never text me ;_;
>>
>>27073883
>denied my adhd meds
>already falling behind
>too far into a pit of self-doubt about my creativity/thoughts/ideas
>probably gonna drop out

aye lmao
>>
>go to a good law school
>second year
>have a high paying job lined up for summer with a guaranteed full time offer upon graduation
>ranked 2nd in the class

Except I'm 25 and a hugless virgin. Even if I was to somehow be involved with any woman, I'll always suspect she's only interested in me because of my career
>>
>>27078133
It's overrated. Girls suck at texting. Too many emoticons. The second you make a joke she sends 4 texts reacting to it without adding anything to the conversation. I guess it can potentially lead to sex if you're Chad but it's just so fucking inane
>>
>>27075953
dat cynicism doe
>>
File: 1452643356177.jpg (40 KB, 427x427) Image search: [Google]
1452643356177.jpg
40 KB, 427x427
>>27078166
>hugless virgin
>>
under a lot of deadline pressure
and have 8 lectures to catch up on still
anyone at Imperial College London?
>>
>>27077075
i live in pinellas county. if u want to make the drive, we can hang.
Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 29

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.