[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I want to start a family That's great! You should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (21 KB, 268x268) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
21 KB, 268x268
>I want to start a family

That's great! You should do that

>I want to own a large house and luxury vehicles

Go for it!

>I want to be a singer

The sky's the limit!

>I want to die

No, you don't actually want to die. You are just mentally ill. Now shut up and enjoy life
>>
Need regular pussy to enjoy life senpai. Pussy is the source of wellness and happiness.
>>
>>27073894
source of delusion more like
>>
It is probably generally good to encourage people not to die since life is finite and then you're dead for-fucking-ever

I say that with all respect for people who sincerely believe their lives are beyond saving. If you are sure that's your only path, then take it, but I'm going to encourage you to at least find something interesting in life. You'll have plenty of time to be dead

>>27073894
I enjoy my life and haven't had a girl in seven years
>>
>>27073894
>Pussy is the source of wellness and happiness.
Ironic that the beings they're attached to are the complete opposite
>>
My mom died in my arms 2 days ago from Lung Cancer. It was pretty brutal.

That said, we all die fampai
>>
>>27073953
not soon enough. And moreover I mean just wanting to die is seen as wrong. You are actually supposed to want to fend off death until you are in constant excruciating physical pain. This means turning yourself into a transhumanist cyborg or whatever other measures are available. So the idiots saying "hurr, we all die anyway" are really just skirting around the issue that wanting to ever die is widely discounted as a valid human experience.
>>
>>27074052
There is a world of difference between a graceful end of life and killing yourself.
>>
>>27074079
the most graceful deaths are suicides. What is graceful about rotting in a bed from cancer? On the other hand jumping from a tall building seems like the most graceful way to go of all.
>>
>>27073858
I just wanna fuk bitches
>omg asshole
The double standard is real
>>
>>27074115
Leaving a gore-pile is not graceful
>>
>>27074676
there is no graceful way to die but both taking death into your own hands and going out in an intrepid way could be seen as "grace". Try telling generations of Japanese there is nothing graceful about suicide. Come back to the thread when you have a few objective arguments
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.