[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here wants to wear girls clothes, take hormones, and get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: senran-kagura-feature.jpg (74 KB, 552x250) Image search: [Google]
senran-kagura-feature.jpg
74 KB, 552x250
Who here wants to wear girls clothes, take hormones, and get fucked by strong dominant men.

especially by BBC
>>
File: 1454349198176.jpg (628 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
1454349198176.jpg
628 KB, 640x576
>girly looking manlet with chicken legs
>just want to look like a man my age
god i hate you
>>
I am very submissive, and i want to be dominated by a bad girl

fuck hormones, men, and girls clothes
>>
Just a daily reminder that homosexuality is an abhorrent animalistic worshipping of the asshole, and a spiritual travesty.
>>
>>27073436
>Who here wants to wear girls clothes, take hormones, and get fucked by strong dominant men.
Yes, yes and yes.

>especially by BBC
No you disgusting cuck.
>>
>>27074033
Damn if this isn't what I was going to post.
>>
>>27074045
>Damn if this isn't what I was going to post.
What's stopping you from doing it, anon?
>>
Yes to everything except BBC, I hate niggers.
>>
File: smadpepe.jpg (110 KB, 454x510) Image search: [Google]
smadpepe.jpg
110 KB, 454x510
I do! I do!

>BBC

Eh, I'll pass on that. But I'll gladly take any other color of big cock.
>>
I really would, but I don't live with people who'd be very accepting. Also I never buy my own clothes.
>>
I just want to have hot lesbian sex.
>>
Sometimes I fantasize about being a lewd cutie.

Then I remember the annoying make up, grooming and period hormone shit they gotta deal with.
>>
File: 45642278864.jpg (26 KB, 500x315) Image search: [Google]
45642278864.jpg
26 KB, 500x315
>>27073436
>tfw you want all this but your autism and social situation won't let you

Except fucking niggers, screw that
>>
>>27074693
>tfw you will never be in a beautiful pure lesbian relationship
>>
>>27073436
Yes except for the hormones. I wish I was a girl with all my heart but there's no use in playing pretend. I'll have to settle for being a bottom faggot. It could still be ok
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.