[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw closeted trans I can never ever come out.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1457499005906.jpg (107 KB, 780x591) Image search: [Google]
1457499005906.jpg
107 KB, 780x591
>tfw closeted trans

I can never ever come out.
>>
>>27073402
Are you ugly as fuck, might as well post butthole and cock
>>
>>27073402
just kill yourself
original kill yourself
>>
>>27073402

You take hormone/suppressors? If not you should asap
>>
>>27073416
im not ugly but testosterone fucked me
>>
>>27073449
i cant because my parents support me at the moment and would disown and kick me out if I did

Do I have time to do this later in life? I'm 18 and a half when is it too late?
>>
>>27073450
Waiting on dick and anus
>>
>>27073472
You should have started at around 9
>>
>>27073472

A few years ago

Don't worry though. Statistically you would kill yourself before 30 either way. Either because, "Oh god I have fucked up my entire life to become a disgusting prostitute" or because, "waaahhhh I wish I had fucked up my entire life, but now it's too late"

tl;dr sudoku
>>
>>27073472

depends on the individual, stuff like height/hips/jaws/hands will stay the same if you're too late into puberty. But you can use a corset that helps with hip shape.

You should try your hardest to get a place of your own, I moved out when I was 17 but didn't take them till 22 (7 months ago), it works on facial hair and gives me stronger female characteristics I guess, I haven't seen much 'growth' though I heard that takes some time..
>>
Just show yourself. No need for face pics.
>>
>>27073472

http://www.transgendercare.com/medical/hormonal/hormone-tx_assch_gooren.htm

Here, some night reading
>>
>>27073402

I know that I cant really understand your situation but here's my 2c:
Don't do it, it will be a failure, everybody will automatically assume that you're a prostitute and you will lose all of your privilege (I'm not being SJW, I mean it: nobody will look at you and see a valuable human being, especially if you're not incredibly beautiful).
>>
>>27073402
>>>/lgbt/

should ask them for advice
>>
>>27073725
like i give a fuck i dont leave the house ever
>>
>>27073725

It's worse to suppress it imo, if you're going to torture yourself mentally. OP is 17, they have a lot of potential to transition well. This isn't some 35yo fat failure with a mid-life crisis who cross-dresses we're talking about. If OP has a nice jawline and small shoulders then that's a huge advantage already.
>>
OP you will never look like Kim Petras
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (26 KB, 292x393) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
26 KB, 292x393
>>27073671
I took up powerlifting 3 years ago as a way to repress it I used to be twink
>>
>>27073851
whos that??

og comment right here
>>
>>27073830
im 18 but thanks
>>
>>27073402
Kys pls
>>
>>27073402
so don't.

you know who else feels uncomfortable and insecure? everyone. you buying into hormones is like me buying into flipping houses on a get-rich-quick scam. Fuck you and fuck your retarded ass problems. If you're gay just be gay in your private life. If you want to dress up like a girl do whatever the fuck. Don't ruin your life over little fantasies though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.