[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just sent another man's wife home, she was worried about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: 1456423283359.jpg (62 KB, 599x536) Image search: [Google]
1456423283359.jpg
62 KB, 599x536
Just sent another man's wife home, she was worried about the bite marks on her ass. Literally said "fuck it, he won't see my ass for 2 months anyway", as we were showering.

My question anon, why does anyone still belive in marriage?

>pic obviously unrelated
>>
>>27073155
If this is true (which I doubt) please fuck off this board.
>>
>>27073155
...what?
Why did she have bite marks on her ass
Why did you know
>>
>>27073219
I gave them to her
>>
>>27073239
I think you took the phrase "eat the whole ass" a little too seriously anon
>>
>>27073211
Hey man I'm here to help, I'm trying to save you from a lifetime of fantasizing about that perfect faithful woman... she doesn't exit.

This girl was hired on as a secretary 2 months ago. She goes to church Sundays and bible study Wednesday. It took two dinner meetings to have her bent over my coffee table moaning my name.
>>
>>27073155
pic is obviously false
>>
>>27073273
Little aggressive bites on the ass cheek while you're fingerings her from behind drives women fucking crazy, friend
>>
>>27073321
I didn't take any pics. Despite what the 16yr olds on /b/ may have you believe married women don't like you taking fuck pics
>>
>>27073329
>fingering her from behind
C U C K

no wonder you're scared of marriage, you're a pathetic faggot who fantasizes about giving girls "LITTLE" bite marks.
>>
>>27073387
I think you have this turned around son... cuck is what happens when you're married and your wife comes over to get fingered and fucked from behind from another man she works with and has only talked to twice.

But stay upset
>>
>>27073329
fuck that shit
why would you do that
normies man
can't reform em
>>
Story time op.

What she look like?
>>
>>27073464
>imagines biting a girl on the butt and taking showers with her
>fingering her from behind
>scared of marriage
>roleplaying on cuck9k
>someone else is somehow upset in this scenario

A B S O L U T E L Y
P
A
T
H
E
T
I
>C
>>
>>27073387
I occasionally browse this board and I just feel for you guys. I used to be a hopeless romantic.. but the meme is true, every girl is a whore. I've got 10 years of "this is so bad don't tell my boyfriend/fiance/husband" to back it up. Stop searching for it! Go pursue the shit you enjoy, women are just fuck holes
>>
>>27073514
Probably about 5'4, 120lbs. Blue eyes brown hair, about shoulder length. Tits are eh, but ass like God damn. Wears little black dresses to work all the time
>>
>>27073522
Yeah and everyone is a poor wagecuck too dude! And everyone lives in China or India! And all men are criminals!

>mfw failed normies try to mask their disgusting fetishes with edgy comments
>>
OP is a faggot and nobody cares. gb2leddit.
>>
>>27073521
You can keep holding on to that fantasy of meeting that innocent, nerdy, god loving, faithful girl if you want. I'm telling you even they are getting fucked by s dude with s little power while you are at work.

Seriously, the girl is 20 yrs old, shares a place with her mom dad and husband. He gets home around 10am (like right now) her parents were home already, and she still came over after work at 6pm to fuck me
>>
>>27073566

Damn. No wonder you bit her ass she sounds tasty.
>>
>>27073580
Project much man?

I am a "wage cuck". I live in Pa. I enjoy what I do for a living, have my own place, etc
>>
>>27073646
Won't lie, not the prettiest pussy I've seen but the girl has some of the best cum moans I've ever heard
>>
>>27073646
And, icing on the cake she held my cock with the ring hand while she sucked me off... yeah, that's a little fucked up but I enjoyed it
>>
>>27073727
Apparently you robots don't want to hear that awful truth shit
>>
>>27073698
>>27073727

M8 you did him a favor, she will be happy for days. Poor cuck tho.

Ya there's no in marriage unless you want kids, "commitment " is a meme in this decade.
>>
File: streamer.gif (884 KB, 566x356) Image search: [Google]
streamer.gif
884 KB, 566x356
You are part of the problem OP.

Tell the hubby, get their shitty marriage gone.

Or if you wanna keep fucking her, do it at hers one day and accidentally leave some evidence.
>>
>>27073877
I plan on leaking it through back channels, I want him to know.. just like I want all of you to know, but I can't have it trace back to me for work reasons
>>
>>27073853
I honestly wish all dudes would come to terms with this. Shit would change if we all stopped lying to ourselves
>>
>>27073853
>marriage without kids
why? what's the point?

if a woman isn't going to birth and raise my anklebiters then why would I promise to support her and not fuck other women?
>>
>>27073674
yeah sure, people live in PA. LOL all men are criminals
>>
>>27073155
btw...
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-blackface-photo/
>>
>>27073321
You have a dazzling intellect.
>>
>>27073211
Agreed. Normie scum.
>>
I dont like marriage, but i do like remaining loyal to my bf and crafting a good life for eachother like a nice family would.
I am not into sex though. So what reason do i have to cheat? Id do it only for his benefit.
>>
wait, is this woman a college professor?
>>
>>27073329
Did you make sure she showered before coming over to fuck? putting your mouth on someones ass cheeks is disgusting, especially a womans. Imagine all the times she has sat that ass down on a dirty toilet.
>>
>>27076516
>GIRL BTW
GIRL BTW
>GIRL BTW
GIRL BTW
>GIRL BTW
GIRL BTW
>>
"Just fucked a wife, better post on r9k about it"

k
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.